Things YOU are judgey about

Options

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    honestly, i am extremely critical of myself and others.

i appreciate beauty and notice flaws.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    spiders

i hate to judge them, but im pretty sure theyre all bad news
  • RangerSteve
    Options
    The big women that make *****y comments about me when I ask them for their size when I have to fit them for their garments. They say I should know...so I hand them the biggest size there is, just because they had to go be a b itch.

Kids that run around in stores and bang into my cart and their ghetto moms come over and do the neck gyration thing. Its like a sign of aggression in an Animal Kingdom show...like I can almost see the Crocodile Hunter narrating somewhere.

The ghetto people that bust out with food stamps to buy all sorts of gross azz processed crap. Buy veggies, idiot!

The ghetto people that have the latest model car. I work 9-5 and drive a banged up '94 Buick. Maybe I'll pop out a kid or four so I can get a new car.

I just wanted to say that this post is amazing.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    lmao @ the t-bone and african men thread.

Here's a "cyber steak" so you can feel less annoyed with poor people eating well :)

steak.jpg

:laugh:
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    People who are mean or neglect animals! I can get very touchy about this topic and will judge these people very badly.
  • paper_doll_
    Options
    People who give a 110 percent, you can only give 100 percent.... this is not a complicated concept

OH HELL YES!!!

I want to punch my boss when I hear that phrase, " We want you to give 110%". Where the heck do I get the other 10% from? Am I meant to pull it out of my A##?

Poor hygiene.

Poor spelling.

People who are ignorant/blatantly stupid or lack anything resembling common sense.

People who ask for advice, then argue that your advice is wrong. You asked for my advice, that was my advice. I am not going to tell people what they want to hear because they expect me to be all nicey nice and tiptoe around their sensitive little egos.

I am sure there is more, but I have to get going to the physiotherapist. Have fun!
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    xBeautifulBreakdown Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fat FAMILIES.Fat Moms and Dads with morbidly obese children. You are the ones responsible for buying and preparing the food your kids eat.. STOP KILLING YOUR CHILDREN. Set a good example so that they can lead a healthy life!!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    A homeless man sitting in front of a Tim hortons drive thru asking for some food on a peice of cardboard me thinking hey Ill get him a coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. I get out of my car try to give him what I bought he begins to scream at me I cant eat that sh** I see on his card board in small print ,can only eat blah blah blah. I felt like say what the f**k are you doing in front of a Tim Hortons then a**hole theres a save on food over there. Never again.:mad:
    You've gotta be kidding me! This is aweful. I guess no good deed goes unpunished, huh?
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    The big women that make *****y comments about me when I ask them for their size when I have to fit them for their garments. They say I should know...so I hand them the biggest size there is, just because they had to go be a b itch.

Kids that run around in stores and bang into my cart and their ghetto moms come over and do the neck gyration thing. Its like a sign of aggression in an Animal Kingdom show...like I can almost see the Crocodile Hunter narrating somewhere.

The ghetto people that bust out with food stamps to buy all sorts of gross azz processed crap. Buy veggies, idiot!

The ghetto people that have the latest model car. I work 9-5 and drive a banged up '94 Buick. Maybe I'll pop out a kid or four so I can get a new car.

I just wanted to say that this post is amazing.

This is so true! I laughed so hard when I read "neck gyration thing"!!!! LOL!
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    People who have everything (husband, kids, car, money ect) and complain about how bad their lives are.
    Women who have children and mistreat them. You are lucky you had children! How many women are out there
    that cant! I would give my left nut for a baby. Yeah, I know I dont have one, but you get the idea.
    People who mistreat their animals and do not take them to the vet when they are sick.
    People who let their kids run wild in stores and restaurants and do not watch them.
    people who have the money for cigarettes, booze, cell phone but do not have the money for milk and diapers.
    Hello! Take care of your kid!
    Poor eating habits- slopping and stuffing food in your mouth. Eating like an animal.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I think we're all judgemental about most things to some degree. For me, it's cars. If you have a honda civic that you put some stickers on and you think it's the baddest thing around, you're an idiot. I can respect an enthusiast of course - if your 94 honda civic has 6 different colored body panels because you're in the middle of modding it to legitimately go fast, then I think that's cool. If you bought a Mustang and think you're the baddest thing around, you're an idiot - when it's a V6, automatic, and a convertible.

You get the idea.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    PRUDES!!!!

Fitting addition for today!!!!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Another thing...The other day I saw a bumper sticker that said "Save the Trees". Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't bumper stickers made using paper?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Fat FAMILIES.Fat Moms and Dads with morbidly obese children. You are the ones responsible for buying and preparing the food your kids eat.. STOP KILLING YOUR CHILDREN. Set a good example so that they can lead a healthy life!!

That just makes me really sad more than anything. I feel so sorry for those kids.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Another thing...The other day I saw a bumper sticker that said "Save the Trees". Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't bumper stickers made using paper?

It's more of a plasticy substance so I don't think it's paper, BUT if you want to save the trees you probably want to conserve oil and that's what they use to make plastic.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    People who are so angry/insecure with themselves they take it out on others by trying to control their actions.

For an example see: MFP.
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is without a doubt the saddest post I have ever seen and I am terribly ashamed that I even read through it. A lot of things bother me but not enough that I would talk trash about people on here. What probably started out as a fun thought turned into people bashing. :frown:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This is without a doubt the saddest post I have ever seen and I am terribly ashamed that I even read through it. A lot of things bother me but not enough that I would talk trash about people on here. What probably started out as a fun thought turned into people bashing. :frown:
    So you are judging EVERYONE in the post about being judgemental, when it is in fact a post entitled 'Things you are judgey about'?
    You win.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Wow so much to agree with!

- People who are idiots/ willfully ignorant/ lacking in common sense.
    - People who are extremely overweight ordering at a fast food restaurant sometimes, hear me out. True story, worked at a fast food restaurant, guy walks in and he's literally morbidly obese. Orders a triple patty combo, upsized, with an extra burger. I have no issue with people treating themselves, or working some fun food into their diets, I totally get that. But that combo was way too much.
    - People who leave their carts blocking isles in stores. And then walk away. And get mad at me when I move their cart.
    - Parents letting their children go bike riding without helmets.
    - People texting or on a cellphone (handheld) while driving, it's illegal in Ontario and extremely dangerous!
    - People who don't signal when driving, when I'm running I'm not moving until I know where you're going!
    - People who can't admit they're wrong and blame the other person/object.

Side note, I was on a leash for a while when I was a kid. I wondered off ALL THE TIME. Still do. Lol.

Oddly enough I'm not a bitter person. Really. But there's no cure for stupid.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I actually thought about this thread this morning while on the trolley. Not as much as a judgment as an annoyance.

Women doing their makeup on public transportation.

Just a warning, if you are sharing a seat with me and are messing with mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, etc, I am going to accidently bump your arm.