Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed my face looks so much skinnier!!!!
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    Today I noticed that my boobs look smaller! :cry:

I feel ya sister..... yesterday I put on a sports bra to go walking.... it offered no support as it was hanging...
  • marlaina19
    marlaina19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I can handle an hour of cardio on the elliptical just fine! Woo!
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    Today i noticed, how cuute! it is how YOU noticed that you just ate 1 cupcake. Lol
    this week i noticed, how i'm eating a lot more than my calorie goal but still manage to do my weight training exercises ( i would usually overeat feel like hell eat more and ditch the workout) that's progress at least...?
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this week that I have learned how to control my emotional eating. It feels wonderful!
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my fingers are thinner making my rings very loose and my hands overall are looking smaller, my bones and knuckles are more noticeable.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My 8's are getting to big...and the definition in my back is more defined than last week!! YEPPIE
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Today I fit a pair of jeans that I couldn't a couple of months ago.
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Today we rode another mile on our bikes...and it only took 40 minutes instead of an hour!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that I can say no to unhealthy food and still survive lol!! I can eat stuff that is good for me and still feel full. I noticed that I now eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full and feel MUCH better because of it.
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    Today I noticed that the PJ's I bought a couple of months ago are uncomfortable now because they keep falling off.
    This week (and last week) I noticed that I feel sad when I can't get a workout in (root canal).

This is one of the best topics I've seen on here. Thanks!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Today, as I was folding laundry, I confused my new jeans with my daughter's!! (she's 12) This week I noticed that all of my combined efforts are paying off big time: 95% of my visible cellulite has vanished!!! Yay!!!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I noticed that I can run...Today I noticed that my favorite ring now fits my middle finger.
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today i noticed that I dont have single thing from last winter that I can wear!! i kept trying on piece after piece only to bag them up and give away. This feels great ....i guess coming from a size 18/20 (tight) to a 12 with room; is quite an accomplishment..yeah me!! Goodbye Plus Size hello to misses
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My legs are getting smaller! I think so anyways :)
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    This week I noticed that my work pants are loose on me!
  • broby425
    Options
    About 2 months ago, I started wearing my wedding ring again because it was no longer too small. This week, I had to stop wearing it again because it is too big and I'm afraid of losing it.
  • JamsAlex
    JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This week I realized, I don't need a new car to have room between me and the steering wheel. The automotive fairy snuck in during the night and moved my seat back.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I CAN live without Breakstones lightly salted whipped butter!!! I still miss you tho~!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!