C25K 10-10-11/12-11-11

Options

Replies

• jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I can't say how proud of you all I am!!! You guys are rocking this!!!

I'm going to push HARD Tomorrow!! I can do this!!

I usually do Zumba on monday mornings but I dont know that I can do both of these ..wait I"M SURE I CAN but dont know that C25K would get my best!!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    W2D2 Managed to kick my speed up a few notches and still hang in there. Looking forward to the next one!

Jenny-I'm in the Chalean Extreme phase of my hybrid. I figured out I do better on the run if I do it first and then use the other part to stretch me out after.
  • GoneBananas
    Options
    Finished out week 1 strong! I think controlling my breathing helped a lot today. I start week 2 on Monday. Here's to getting through 90 seconds of jogging!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I had to start over, so I just completed day 1. FANTASTIC! Even though I thought the 3rd stretch in the cycle was going to take me out for the count. BUT I MADE IT!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Good going everyone!!

Well I ended up doing Zumba yesterday and NOT day 3 I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo sore from my boot camp from my hiney to my heels I didnt figure there would be anyway I could complete it...So I will be doing day 3 today!!! I'm actually very excited to do it out on my own in the fresh air today!!

Who's excited for week2? anyway decided they are going to do week 1 again?
  • 1960lisa
    1960lisa Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm also doing W1D3 today.... weather is finally starting to get very warm so hopefully won't be too hot to run... also going to get the heart rate monitor out and see if I can get that on for it to see how I am really going.

I am also going to weigh in shortly when I get out of bed.... fingers crossed I have lost something (other than my marbles).

Lisa
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Went to a happy hour yesterday after work so I didn't get to do W1D3 and instead did it this morning. Was easy, I'm pretty eager to start next week since Week 1 progressed so well.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Started feeling like crap still havent done w1d3 yet... hopefully I'll be able get it done soon.
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Started feeling like crap still havent done w1d3 yet... hopefully I'll be able get it done soon.

Me either still to sore if it wasnt my legs I would be okay but it is....tomorrow morning Im doing it though!

Hope you feel better!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Got 12 hours of sleep last night after a very long, overtime-filled week. Felt great when I got up. Did w1d3 and bumped my running speed up a teeny bit to 6.0. My distance went up slightly to 2.38 miles in the 30 minutes. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Got 12 hours of sleep last night after a very long, overtime-filled week. Felt great when I got up. Did w1d3 and bumped my running speed up a teeny bit to 6.0. My distance went up slightly to 2.38 miles in the 30 minutes. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend!

Great job!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Completed W2D1 today :)
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Ok finally finished w1d3....

It was my first one OUTSIDE..i liked it better I think..my feet and shins hurt more but it was easier not to focus on how much longer to run.

I thought I was doing aweful till I got done and it said I ran 3.16 miles in 30 mins LMBO well there is no way so I redid the mileage and come up with just about 2 miles maybe a smig more but heck thats a 15 min mile right? Pretty happy about that!!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Completed W2D1 today :)

how was it!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

It was my first one OUTSIDE..i liked it better I think..my feet and shins hurt more but it was easier not to focus on how much longer to run.

I thought I was doing aweful till I got done and it said I ran 3.16 miles in 30 mins LMBO well there is no way so I redid the mileage and come up with just about 2 miles maybe a smig more but heck thats a 15 min mile right? Pretty happy about that!!

Jenny thats AWESOME!! Way to go!!
  • polarcubby
    Options
    Nice! I'm joining in!. Started C25K on the 10th and only found this thread today. I think this coincidence is a sign (or just a coincidence).
    Always glad to friend people, so send me an invite if you wish.
    Doing week 2 tomorrow. Going great so far. Noticed improvement over the 1st week. The hardest part for me is breathing but I'm hoping it'll get better.
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Nice! I'm joining in!. Started C25K on the 10th and only found this thread today. I think this coincidence is a sign (or just a coincidence).
    Always glad to friend people, so send me an invite if you wish.
    Doing week 2 tomorrow. Going great so far. Noticed improvement over the 1st week. The hardest part for me is breathing but I'm hoping it'll get better.

Welcome!!!
  • jennysmission
    Options

Jenny thats AWESOME!! Way to go!!

Thanks...your not just saying that right LOL
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I started the program on 10/4; today was my first day of week three, so I'm a little ahead. However, I'm guessing I'll start repeating weeks very soon. I did the first three weeks and started on the fourth week back in the spring before hurting my leg and stopping until just recently. It took me almost four months to get that far. This time has been much easier and I'm actually enjoying it.
  • Olson87
    Olson87 Posts: 19
    Options
    Just started week 2 today! :) Is it okay if I jump in and join for some support?!