New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    cant wait to get started tomorrow!!!!

Me toooooo!!! I;m going to write out topic page now with all our members!! I hope everyone who has signed up will stay with it!!

I can guarantee I WILL!! :drinker:
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Have set my alarm and will be up bright and early to shred! Need this so badly!! Feel like a blob!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Have set my alarm and will be up bright and early to shred! Need this so badly!! Feel like a blob!!

Hi Tor!!

I'm so excited to start this tomorrow!!! It's amazing to have so many of us shredding!! :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    ANY LAST SHREDDERS PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY AND TOMORROW, LAST DAY TO SIGN UP IS TOMORROW.

I WILL BE POSTING OUR NEW TOPIC PAGE TOMORROW MORNING, I WILL LIST IT HERE AS A LINK SO EVERYONE CAN FIND IT AND POST IT ON MY FRIENDS PROFILE PAGES TOO SO WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT.

EVERYDAY WE SHOULD CHECK IN AND SAY HOW WE ARE COPING WITH OUR SHREDS AND HOW WE ARE FEELING.
    I WILL ALSO BE HOLDING MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE FOR BETTER EATING, I NEED TO EAT BETTER!!

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS TOPIC PAGE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR FOOD AND OTHER PERSONAL PROMISED FEEL FREE!!!

I ALSO WILL BE LOGGING MY START WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS ON DAY ONE -17TH.
    EVERYONE CAN DO THIS TOO IF THEY FEEL IT WILL HELP.

SIGN UP NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS THE GROUP WILL CLOSE TOMORROW NIGHT. :sad:
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! But I just started level 2 of the Shred.... Would it be silly to start over in order to work with the group? I do feel like I'd still have a lot to gain from doing level 1 a few more times, but maybe I'd just do 5 days of it, or whenever I really felt like I needed to move on. What do you think?
  • melgibson
    Options
    I would love to join! But I just started level 2 of the Shred.... Would it be silly to start over in order to work with the group? I do feel like I'd still have a lot to gain from doing level 1 a few more times, but maybe I'd just do 5 days of it, or whenever I really felt like I needed to move on. What do you think?

I love level 1!! Actually I plan to do just level 1 the whole way, I find ways to make it harder for myself by using bigger weights and doing extra reps, since i know the workout so well I can get the most of of it, i think it's such a great selection of exercises I just love it.

I think you should do whatever you like, if you want to go back to level 1 then do, you will benefit from doing it longer and can move ahead when you feel really like you have no more to gain with your current weights.
    Would be great to have you with us on the challenge, the more the merrier!! :bigsmile:
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I think I will. I love your idea of using heavier weights! Maybe I'll do that. Like I said, I think I'll have things to gain from keeping at level one a little longer, then if I want to jump back to 2 earlier, I will. But I love the idea of having the group for support, so count me in!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I think I will. I love your idea of using heavier weights! Maybe I'll do that. Like I said, I think I'll have things to gain from keeping at level one a little longer, then if I want to jump back to 2 earlier, I will. But I love the idea of having the group for support, so count me in!!

HAHA!! your IN!!!!

Lets do it!!

Bigger weights will challenge you more, that;'s how i get more from level one!!
  • LittlePam
    Options
    I'm in! I am going to try to do the C25K at the same time. I'm unemployed right now so time isn't an issue.
  • kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hope there is room for one more!
    I am on day two as of today!!

what do I need to do?!
    Aside from slipping my my way in last minute :)
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just got the DVD, I hope this helps me out. I've seen and read so many good results. I just hope I can do it the full 30 days.
    SW: 273
    Waist: 44"
    Hips: 57"
  • needtotrack
    needtotrack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today! I have the 30DS, but only used in a few times...it was tough! lol

I love the idea of this support group. Please sign me up, too.
  • eew85
    eew85 Posts: 7
    Options
    YAY! I'm in! This will be my first real workout since I found out I was pregnant- and my son is now six weeks old! When I got pregnant I was wearing size 10 and medium shirt. I could do more than an hour of hard-core cardio AND weights everyday. Now I'm a size 22 and weigh about 300 lbs! Needless to say I was a "little" carefree with my eating. Anyhow, I'm hoping Jillian will give me an awesome start and maybe help me meet that mini goal by November- Big Loser style!

HW/ SW : 303 (9/21/11)
    CW: 296
    GW: 175
    Mini Goal 1: 275 by 12/25/11
    Mini Goal 2: 245 by 3/25/12
    Mini Goal 3: 215 by 6/25/12
    Mini Goal 4: 175 by 9/25/12
  • CamayB
    CamayB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! starting tomorrow right?!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! I am going to try to do the C25K at the same time. I'm unemployed right now so time isn't an issue.

I have done the C25K, its an amazing program!!

I will be running 3 times a week and doing additional workouts on my arms and abs, so we will be doing a similar level of activity each week!! Welcome on board!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! :)

YES YOU ARE!!! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hope there is room for one more!
    I am on day two as of today!!

what do I need to do?!
    Aside from slipping my my way in last minute :)

YES WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOU!!

YOUR IN!!

YOU JUST NEED TO SHREEEDDD!!!! :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in. Just got the DVD, I hope this helps me out. I've seen and read so many good results. I just hope I can do it the full 30 days.
    SW: 273
    Waist: 44"
    Hips: 57"

WELCOME ON BOARD, SIGN IN ON NEW TOPIC PAGE... BELOW IS A LINK!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I just joined MFP today! I have the 30DS, but only used in a few times...it was tough! lol

I love the idea of this support group. Please sign me up, too.

YOUR IN :bigsmile: