Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Sorry to be a bit absent - had a kinda crazy week of going to Wisconsin, then Chicago, then back and doing family stuff. However, my first attempt at highway driving went well! :D

Weight will be posted tomorrow...
    Exercise Minutes: 330, if dancing can be included... otherwise it's about 175.
    OWLs were pathetic and I didn't keep very good track of them, so yeah XD
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be a bit absent - had a kinda crazy week of going to Wisconsin, then Chicago, then back and doing family stuff. However, my first attempt at highway driving went well! :D

Weight will be posted tomorrow...
    Exercise Minutes: 330, if dancing can be included... otherwise it's about 175.
    OWLs were pathetic and I didn't keep very good track of them, so yeah XD
    Of course dancing can be included - that's wonderful exercise!! Glad you had fun!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hey Ravenclaw - Let's get those weights and house points in!! We still need:

binariiangel
    cNhobbes
    DefiningRaquel
    emmie_rene
    _gwen
    karinane
    kaseyb21
    Matchamatcha
    NikkiMustang77
    Samiwhereareyou
    tigersmoondiva
    TrissieYounglove
    TwiFan5

Night everyone!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    last week - 200.2
    this week - 199.4 :drinker:

Way to go Craft!

no weight change for me, still 187.2
    7 spirit, 2 food, = 9 OWLs
    105 house points

I need to stay focused, let myself get waylaid last week.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 46 Kgs so don't know what that is in Ibs sorry, have no OWLS again sorry and have roughly 150 House Points, will be back on board this week. :)
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi, checking in late sorry. My weight for this week is 64kg. Huzzah! Finally a big drop on the scaled. And no OWLs for this week. Sorry :(, I have been neglecting everything due to... I don't know what? End of semester/job/life stress I guess. I need a holiday. You know the feeling of just needing to lie on a couch/beach/grass with a book for a week? That's where I'm at. Not that I don't do a lot of slouching and reading already, but I need the "holiday" mentality that comes with changing your surroundings too. Hopefully now that I'm working I can actually afford to go somewhere for a few days once my exams are over.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    forgot to actually post my weight yesterday . . . still at 127lbs . . . 11 OWLS . . . 407 House Points
    Congrats! I started at 150 and hope to eventually get down to 120 as well, so I'm glad to see there's someone making her way there, it is motivation!!!

Thanks- I actually started at 150 about a month before joining MFP- its been a slow process . . . that hits bumps and road blocks along the way (mainly myself) but I'm still on the road and that's what matters right?

Speaking of bumps and roadblocks- I hit one for the past month, but am back on track today! I was hanging wqith the kids and husband Saturday night in a t-shirt and boy shorts, when husband says, "You've kind of been slacking on your diet lately" OK- before everyone jumps on him he's right- and I needed someone or something to kick my a**- and that was it.
    So . . . I'm back!
    This parking far away challenge is A LOT easier when I'm dragging a 3 year old and carrying a 18 month old with me!! Its much easier at work!

Today's Stats:
    Food (whole grains)- 0
    Exercise (park far away)- +1
    Spirit- +1

Weekly Stats
    OWLS- 4 HOUSE POINTS 171
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday check in!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday check in!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Checking in for the day :)
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats Craft! AWESOME JOB!!

Just checking in, yesterday went well, though I tried to take "before" photos and felt crummy all afternoon (I didn't let it lead to snacking though). Then I accidentally deleted the before photos because of the new iPhone OS so I will have to get my husband to take them again!

I am going to yoga tonight, planning on ramping up the exercise all week. I really, really want to hit my Halloween goal, and I only have 2 weeks left to lose 2.5 pounds!
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Weight: 155.2. oof. need to drink water.
    Today's been a sleepy day. Three hours of sleep makes a not happy Nikki.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    working a bit late tonight and taking a quick break to check in. i had a feeling this was going to be a late night so i did a very early morning workout before work. hope everyone has a great evening!!
  • karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in this week, and it isn't going to be accurate, but its the best I can do. I have been in New York visiting friends the last few days and have been very bad. Too much good food to eat and beer to drink, but I'm hoping that all the walking I did will lessen the impact. Anyways I wasn't able to get to my scale this morning so hopefully this number will go down tomorrow morning when I check in for real.

October week 3:
    weight: 158.2 (up 2.2 lb, but I don't think this is right)
    house points: 332

OWLs: (total= 5)
    food: 1
    exercise: 3
    spirit: 1
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Weight: 155.2. oof. need to drink water.
    Today's been a sleepy day. Three hours of sleep makes a not happy Nikki.
    I feel ya there... today is a major coffee day for me! I had to stay up late to watch Dexter last night :laugh:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Hmmm i think I missed my posting yesterday....

Got my walk in yesterday at least.

Today:
    Food: 1
    Spirit: 1 (hi there)
    Parking: 1

I'm ALSO super sleepy today. Cats were making a racket this morning because we're cat sitting and I have the third cat locked in a bedroom, and I think my cats were sitting outside it crying to get in.
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Checking in real fast at 281.8. I know it's up but it could have been worse after a weekend of fun Fall food. I did get in a wonderful 30 min walk in the crisp morning Fall air :D
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Im still the same 153.5. I miss all of you so much I miss this challenge. My work is taking me out of town for weeks at a time but I am thinking about all of you and I love reading about your successes. Keep it up. I will be much more active towards the end of November.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Glad to see all of your smiling faces tonight! Its been a long, busy day for me but I did remember to take a longer route to my office from the parking garage today! :happy:

We still need weigh ins for:

binariiangel (will be removed from list if no weigh in this week)
    DefiningRaquel
    kaseyb21
    tigersmoondiva
    TrissieYounglove

Have a good night everyone!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    up for my extra early morning workout. i don't burn as much since i am more tired and don't have time to work up to the burn i normally get but it's better than getting home late and either doing it then or skipping in totally!! have a great day everyone!!