Embarassing Food Confessions!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Golden Corral Buffet. I use to take the all you can eat as a personal challenge. PLATES and PLATES of mac n cheese, fried chicken/fish. Steak, Mash potatoes, pizza, nachos, fried okra, baked potatoes, ribs, pot roast, rotisserie chicken, enchiladas, tamales, broccoli and cheese soup, and at least a half dozen of their hot rolls, smothered in honey butter. Then I would go an destroy myself on the dessert bar (a couple slices of cake, several cookies, some brownies, pie, and bread pudding, lets not forget the sundae with all the toppings!), then I would go back to the dinner buffet get one last plate of mac n cheese, and finish the night by grabbing a ice cream cone to go at the door.

For the record, this would be dinner, not all the food I consumer for the day/week. Buffets=obesity, period the end.

WOW! That is a crazy amount! How did your stomach not explode???? lol
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    And....because I live in NC (the birthplace of Krispy Kreme) I know full well the impossibility of eating just one HOT original glaze. The first two were usually gone before I was out of the parking lot good. *shame*

I never liked the hot ones, but I could easily eat a box in college. That was a midnight run in Greensboro. I wasn't fat then....:huh:
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow! Food addiction at it's worst! I am also an addict... :( My question is, is it possible to ever become a non addict or will i forever be addicted to eating food????

Purely my opinion, but I think that food addicts have to be vigilant....forever and always. I could down an entire D'Giorno's pizza, a bag of Milano's and half a jug of Simply Orange. How I never slipped into a coma is beyond me. Would I do that now? No. COULD I do that now if my guard was down? I shudder to think!
    7534584 Posts: 38
    Options
    I used to make cookie dough, just to eat it. :(
    Yep, done that.
    I've done that too!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    For about 8 months this was my daily routine.

1) Off i pop to work. Drive there, park about 200 yards, stop off at the McDonalds for a Big Breakfast meal with an extra Hash Brown.

2) In work, snacks during the morning ofc.

3) Off to the pub for lunch, shoot some pool, have 4 sausages with chips and coke for lunch.

4) Snacks in the afternoon of course.

5) Drive home, stop off at the KFC, large 3 piece Variety Meal with coke.

6) Snacks at night of course.

Every. Single. Day.

Christ....
    7534584 Posts: 38
    Options
    I bought a box of 44 fruit roll ups from Costco and downed them. I had a system to open peel shove in mouth and open next one. UGH!
  • Lizzie4942
    Lizzie4942 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use to melt cheese over potatoe chips and eat bowls of it,
    or I would make cake batter and eat the whole thing myself.
    I'd usually would eat anything by myself just suprised i'm not
    as fat as I should be guess I just got lucky or wait it went to my butt
    and belly look like i'm prego i have been asked that :(
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    When going through the drive through, I would order 2 seperate value meals with 2 different drinks because I didn't want the drive through people to know that I was really ordering 2 hamburgers for myself. Or, I would order the hamburgers different ways (one with no pickles, one with no onions, etc) so they wouldn't think they were both for me.

I can't believe I ever got that bad. Ugh.

I've done that many times!
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    When my family made homemade gravy (you know the kind... made with real beef fat!) I used to take it from the refrigerator and eat a big spoon full before microwaving it. Big delicious spoon of beef fat.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Almost an entire bag of cheetos after lunch which was quite large and filling
    A candy bar to get rid of the after taste of the cheetos
    And after dinner, there was always ALWAYS room for dessert
    And drinking lots of whole milk and SODA at every meal!
    Not to mention the other ones.....

But to be honest, I kinda miss that :(
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I miss it to because it felt so good! Not after of course but during, you know, before your stomach almost explodes!
  • littlemiss84
    Options
    Since we're all sharing....

An entire bag of Doritos and a 16oz container of sour cream to dip it in!

Endless "reward" trips to the local buffet (Chinese or Golden Corral) and eat 4 full plates of food easily!

And up until about a month ago, I would drive thru ANYWHERE on the way home for my favorite value meal, eat it in the car on the way home, hide the wrappers and then eat dinner with my husband

... Not proud of my emotional eating, but I am conquering it, one day at a time
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream and a spoon...then I'd tell my boyfriend it "expired" and I threw it away whenever he noticed it was gone. :(

Forget the spoon! I used to just tip my head back to squeeze that whole can into my house. I could down a can of whipped cream in minutes.

This thread is making me hungry.