Thanks for the motivation! You look great
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! You look great

Thank you!! :D:D
  • tiggerzshorty
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    WAY TO STINKIN GO!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME AND I'M SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happy:
    I need that kind of motivation! And what a great way of looking at things..."not on a diet but a lifestyle change". I love it.
  • kaspily
    kaspily Posts: 24
    Options
    :smile: Thank you for being an inspiration to me!! Great job!
  • lane31
    lane31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very excited for you!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

I just started my journey on Oct 6, 2011. At 2 pounds a week it will take me 20 weeks minimum to reach my goal. Love to be at my GW by 2/14/2012. I am already second guessing myself!! But deep down inside I KNOW that is what has gotten me to this weight to begin with! I JUST HAVE to press on and believe this time!
  • gemswillsucceed
    gemswillsucceed Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration to us all and you have done sooooo well :-)
    Massive congrats to you and well done on your journey so far, you look amazing :-)
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Incredible! So amazing,keep up the great work!
  • amy4fit
    Options
    Amazing! Not only your amazing success but also your healthy approach to lifestyle change!!! cheers to YOU!!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!

Thank you so much!! :D Defiantly feels great!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WAY TO STINKIN GO!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME AND I'M SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happy:
    I need that kind of motivation! And what a great way of looking at things..."not on a diet but a lifestyle change". I love it.

Defiantly! I hate the "Diet" word and I cringe every time someone asks me how my "d" is going. I will always struggle with my weight and life is all about struggles, and how you cope with them. Food will always be something I have to make important!
    Thanks again!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    :smile: Thank you for being an inspiration to me!! Great job!

You guys inspire me with all these amazing kind words!! So Thank you!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Very excited for you!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

I just started my journey on Oct 6, 2011. At 2 pounds a week it will take me 20 weeks minimum to reach my goal. Love to be at my GW by 2/14/2012. I am already second guessing myself!! But deep down inside I KNOW that is what has gotten me to this weight to begin with! I JUST HAVE to press on and believe this time!

You can do anything if you set your mind to it! Some weeks i only lost 1 lb or gained a 1lb other weeks 2-4 lbs. I defiantly don't have a "goal weight" and instead have the mind set that if this all the weight I will lose and I am just healthier than I accept that. So even now, with my goals, that is all they are, I am glad to have exceeded my 1st goal and I set goals that i feel I can achieve! I have no end date or desired weight by x date. I think that puts way to much pressure and gives you an opportunity to feel like you will fail. But this is how I process things and I totally understand that each person is different! I defiantly believe you can do anything though! I am proof! Hugs!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration to us all and you have done sooooo well :-)
    Massive congrats to you and well done on your journey so far, you look amazing :-)

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!

Thank you so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!!

Thank you! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Incredible! So amazing,keep up the great work!

Thanks so much!!! Defiantly not done, this is barely scratching the surface but it is a great start!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! Not only your amazing success but also your healthy approach to lifestyle change!!! cheers to YOU!!!!

Thank you so much! Your kind words inspire me to continue on my lifestyle journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!