!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I never manged to do my d3 yesterday- was working away and left raiser than usual and got home a whole lot later. But got up early this morning, and have swam 900m and am motivated to do two shreds tonight.. Can't wait!!
  • Clinno
    Clinno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am only into my 3rd day and have set myself a 1350 cal. Limit which surprisingly enough is not as hard as I thought if would be. I do worry a bit about metabolism so I spread the food out well and always have at hand my water and almonds. My diary is open for anyone willing to give advice :)
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hello Shredders!

Wow, this board has been flying! Ive been trying to catch up on all the posts!

I just got back from a 2 week vacation on monday night so am still a bit jet lagged but hoping to start my 30 days tomorrow! You all are doing so great and even though Im a few days behind everyone, I think the timing for this challenge is great! Its just before Christmas and before all the parties and holiday rush so I think its the best time for 30 days!

Happy Shredding everyone! :drinker:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello My Lovely!!!

How are you doing?

So good to see you here, as it was your idea!!! :flowerforyou:

We are doing great, I am surprised at just how many people have signed up we must have over 160 here now as had some new ones after this page was set up.
    I will be committing to the shred 100%, the thread has already prevented me from quitting one day, Jack's birthday, I was so tired and really just wanted my bed but I pushed through and completed the Shred with bigger weights and did myself proud.

I'm so happy you will be joining us soon, you will do great!!!

I am actually really looking forward to shredding today, yesterday I managed to do the anterior raises and side lunges with 7lbs in each hand!!!
    I had to really push but I did them!! I hope today I can do them again, I'm not even that sore today, less sore than yesterday so I think I am doing well.
    I also plan to get out and run tonight with Jack on his new bike!!!
    Plus need to squeeze in some ab work and arm weights too, I have got behind with these but I can catch up if I make a start now.

Look forward to hearing about your first shred session xxx

Speak soon sweetie xxxx:drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Good morning SHREDDERS!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

How are we all today?

It's bloody freezing here in the UK!!!

I am missing the sun of my holiday and wearing little shorts and sunbathing!!!:grumble:

Still, that is no excuse to get a big fat saggy bum!!! :huh:

SO WE CONTINUE!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I did my shred dvd yesterday with 7lbs in each hand!! :noway:
    I was really pleased to get the whole lot of the Anterior raises with side lunges done with these!! The first time EVER!!! :blushing:
    I am not as sore as I thought I might be today so hoping to do the same again today.
    They were tough though and I had to really push, the last ones were so hard but I was determined to not put the weights down and keep going until it finished.
    I was proud of myself for doing them all!!!! :tongue:

I'm really looking forward to my SHRED today!! I also need to do some ab work and arm weights too.

I feel bulky, like I have gained muscle and not lost fat. I think I need to lose the pizza and biscuits and cake of my son's birthday and eat healthy, a healthy dinner would be a good idea, I shall have to see what I can do.

I think if I feel like this need week some strict food will be applied. I can't be looking like a man!!!! :angry:

OK, time to get on with some jobs, have amountain of housework to do and other things as well, then shred and other exercise, then later a run!!!!

Feeling better after a longer sleep so I hope today will be easier on me.

Either way lets do DAY 4!!!!! :drinker:

Look forward to seeing you all logging in here reporting back to us and letting us know how your feeling!!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE > HAVE A TOP DAY <

Mel :heart:
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    morning all!!!

DAY 1 LEVEL 1 Complete!!! it seemed to go really quickly and compared to when I first did the shred i found it quite easy ! so my fitness level must be getting better ! I have sore Thighs and under arms today though! hahha! But i am happy to be shredding with you all :)

have a great day xxx
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    One word...sore!

I am really surprised, after P90X I didn't think I'd be sore with Jillian.

L1D3 done for me.

I still need to run 8 miles today...we shall see!

Everyone is doing sooo great!
  • melgibson
    Options
    morning all!!!

DAY 1 LEVEL 1 Complete!!! it seemed to go really quickly and compared to when I first did the shred i found it quite easy ! so my fitness level must be getting better ! I have sore Thighs and under arms today though! hahha! But i am happy to be shredding with you all :)

have a great day xxx

YAY!! DVD arrived at last!!!! Whoop!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    One word...sore!

I am really surprised, after P90X I didn't think I'd be sore with Jillian.

L1D3 done for me.

I still need to run 8 miles today...we shall see!

Everyone is doing sooo great!

8 miles!! WOW!!! fair play!!!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi Shredders!!

Ive ordered my copy today and i am amazed to say im excited for it to arrive, excited to start and very excited to see the results!

Ive looked over success stories and its really had fantastic results for everyone and i hope it will for me!

Im determined to give it my all, and i NEVER give exercise my all!

I just wondered what equipment i need. ie weights etc? Or if anyone has any suggestions of items they use instead of weights?

Any advice or recomendations would be wonderful!!

Thanks

Claire

xx
  • TimeToWork
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 and have jumped to level 2. I'm also doing Turbo Fire with this program. Needless to say, my arms are mush. :)

It's VERY ANNOYING that you can't skip past the intro and get straight to the workouts.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Hi Shredders!!

Ive ordered my copy today and i am amazed to say im excited for it to arrive, excited to start and very excited to see the results!

Ive looked over success stories and its really had fantastic results for everyone and i hope it will for me!

I just wondered what equipment i need. ie weights etc? Or if anyone has any suggestions of items they use instead of weights?

Thanks

Claire

xx

I'm using 1kg weights for the 30DS, however you can use things in the house like cans of food, full bottles anything thats easy to hold.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi Shredders!!

Thanks

Claire

xx

I'm using 1kg weights for the 30DS, however you can use things in the house like cans of food, full bottles anything thats easy to hold.

Fabulous!! Thanks, wasnt sure if i need different weights for each level? xx
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    just completed day 4 level 1. first time iv done four days in a row of the shred which is an accomplishment for me haha.
    sounds like everyone is going great!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Morning shredders!!
    Day 4 level 1 DONE!! Along with riding my favorite stationary bike!!
    Keep up the great work!!:wink:
  • monmay01
    monmay01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Overslept this morning..which only means I HAVE to do after work. D4L1 will happen later today :)
    I am less sore today which is a good thing!!
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options
    Good morning Shredders:

I finally completed my measurements...for which I didn't like the #'s...smh at me...working towards a new me!

I have pain in places that shouldn't hurt..lol..j/k. I have sore muscles which tells me that I am fatiguing my muscles enough in working them out. Day 4 starts for me when I get in this afternoon...

Wishing everyone a successful workout and a healthy day!
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 and have jumped to level 2. I'm also doing Turbo Fire with this program. Needless to say, my arms are mush. :)

It's VERY ANNOYING that you can't skip past the intro and get straight to the workouts.

THIS ^^^ Hahaha it's only been 3 sessions and it's already driving me insane! I might have to turn it on and then leave the room til the intro is finished! Also, me and my sister are doing this together and we both keep going "If you feel like you're gunna die" at the same time as Jillian and then getting the giggles which makes it hard to keep going haha xx
  • melgibson
    Options
    HI SHREDDERS!!!!

I feel like I'm going to pop, I can;t stop eating today I don;t know what is the matter with me, I have had two bowls of cereal and lunch plus biscuits which I shouldn't have eaten at all and it's only 13:30!!!

I have cut the grass and changed the beds, done housework, cleaning and tidied up.
    I am at least being busy but why am I so hungry, TOM not due for ages yet and I have no reason to feel like this, I have thought that I was getting a cold the last few days, but I take strong Vit D tablets which means I haven't had a cold in months, nearly a year actually so mabye I do have a cold but not really got any of the symptoms.
    I just get a bit of a blocked nose and a bit tired and hungry, so maybe that is what is happening?!?

Either way I feel HUGE :explode:

I need to calm down this eating and get things under control again.

I have done my shred for the day, I managed to do it with the bigger weights throughout again but it was a struggle on those side lunges. BUT I DID IT AGAIN!!
    I think it really helps me to know I did it once and it is possible.
    I also did all the push ups on my feet!!!! I haven't done that for months!!!
    I'm very pleased at this, only day 4 and I have already made big improvements, now I want to see these getting stronger and easier over the next 26 days, I know I can do this, just need to keep going.

Tomorrow I will need to shred twice, I have work tomorrow night and will be at my BF's on friday night and saturday so we might get out for a run but I am not taking my dvd, we also have some decorating to do in his house.
    So will be burning cals either way!!

I want to make sure I shred twice tomorrow as I will need to shred and run on sunday if I am to make my goal this week, however I am seriously behind with my weights and arm workouts this week.
    BUT if I don;t do any it will still be great that I have done the shred with a stone of weight throughout!!
    So I'll not be too hard on myself and with all the other stuff going on this week I know it was a particularly busy one for me so more time next week and I will get more in.

Hope your all coping really well, I'm so glad to see we are up to 16 pages already!!
    AMAZING!!!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Morning fellow shredders! Did a 2m run early this morning before the hubs left for work but then the kids woke up early :ohwell: I'm gonna waitl til naptime and then get my shred on :happy:

Here's to day 4! :drinker:
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Hi shredders! Day 4, Level 1 complete (Day 10, Level 1 solo). Moving onto level 2 tomorrow... slightly nervous! I also did all of my push-ups the non-girly way! :) Does anyone else get annoyed when Jillian says "a couple more" -- to me that means 2 not 10! haha. Keep it up everyone!