!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a question! If I were to do two workouts in one day, would that count for 2 days? So if for the next 15 days I did 2 workouts, would that mean I would have the results of the whole 30 Days in half the time (15 days?) On L1 D3 today!
    Good question! Id like to know this too? x
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Did yall know that it is very difficult to exercise with a puppy trying to attack you because she thinks you are trying to play with her n not exercise lol she is adorable!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey Shredders how you all doing. I have done day 4 of level 1 and boy i am getting better. I can feel the muscles in my legs really burning. Got to watch the us xfactor tonight. Lets keep it going.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have a question! If I were to do two workouts in one day, would that count for 2 days? So if for the next 15 days I did 2 workouts, would that mean I would have the results of the whole 30 Days in half the time (15 days?) On L1 D3 today!
    Good question! Id like to know this too? x

Yes it does!!

I will be doing the shred twice as I can not do it on saturday, This will still work out as 30 shreds in 30 days so it's all good :bigsmile:
  • mbnharrison
    mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2. Done and Done. Thank goodness....:ohwell:
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Did yall know that it is very difficult to exercise with a puppy trying to attack you because she thinks you are trying to play with her n not exercise lol she is adorable!

My dog Riley does this!! It's especially frustrating during push-ups, haha. They are hard enough already without a dog trying to lick your face :)
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want in. Did Day1Level1 last night. Day2Level1 tonight. I love it!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D4L1 Done! Plus treadmill workout.Yay, done for the day and it's only early afternoon!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D4L1 done. Not feeling nearly as sore, but there are some points that I want to strangle Jillian (jk). Threw in about 40 minutes of stairs afterwards, my legs are tired.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options

My dog Riley does this!! It's especially frustrating during push-ups, haha. They are hard enough already without a dog trying to lick your face :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! My one dog thinks he's sneaky and creeps up to sleep on my bed while I'm excercising, the little dog wants to "help", and the kitten just wants to be the little demon he is.
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I'm glad I'm not the only one! My one dog thinks he's sneaky and creeps up to sleep on my bed while I'm excercising, the little dog wants to "help", and the kitten just wants to be the little demon he is.

Not so cute when your puppy is an 18 month, 150lb Great Dane who thinks you getting ready for push ups is an invitation to be humped...

Day3 Level1 : )

(I shut him out the room for the 20 mins haha)
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Great tip - I'm dog sitting for the next week and I can see crunches to be an invitation to get a big face lick!

Managed to catch up today - missed day 3 yesterday, but have just done Level 1 twice so Day 3 and 4 done! Phew!!

Not so cute when your puppy is an 18 month, 150lb Great Dane who thinks you getting ready for push ups is an invitation to be humped...

Day3 Level1 : )

(I shut him out the room for the 20 mins haha)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi shredders! Day 4, Level 1 complete (Day 10, Level 1 solo). Moving onto level 2 tomorrow... slightly nervous! I also did all of my push-ups the non-girly way! :) Does anyone else get annoyed when Jillian says "a couple more" -- to me that means 2 not 10! haha. Keep it up everyone!

YES, I think of 2 as well cause I can count Jillian! She throws me off all the time, argh.

Day 4 Lvl 2 completed :) I was going to mention I love plank jacks, they are my favorite! But then again almost anything in plank I love. :heart:
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oops - got my quotes all mixed up there...

Sorry to repeat myself, but just for the record:

Managed to catch up today - missed day 3 yesterday, but have just done Level 1 twice so Day 3 and 4 done! Phew!!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    L1 D4 with you guys (actually L1 D8) done.

My stamina and strength is already so much better - cant wait to see how we're all doing in the last week!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done - nearly didn't actually as I was feeling really stiff after shredding and then gyming yesterday. But I did it - this evening - and felt glad that I had (still quite stiff though, the stretch section isn't long enough!)
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L1D6 DONE!!! Woop Woop!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L1D7 DONE!!!!!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Level one, day 4: DONE.