!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SmileyJ23-totally needed to read that! Feeling better about the increase ;)

Day 3, level one: check!
  • rforce85
    rforce85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know I am a few days late on this but I would love to join this challenge. I have tried to do he 30 Day Shred before and failed, having support would definitely help. I will start today and so it will be October 19th through November 17th.
    My Original Starting Weight: 228
    Current Weight: 208.5
    Goal Weight before TTC: 160
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I know I am a few days late on this but I would love to join this challenge. I have tried to do he 30 Day Shred before and failed, having support would definitely help. I will start today and so it will be October 19th through November 17th.
    My Original Starting Weight: 228
    Current Weight: 208.5
    Goal Weight before TTC: 160
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130

Congrats on those 20 lbs:drinker: ! amazing!!! How long did it take you to drop those 20?

What does TTC mean?
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 3 on Level 1. My thighs are KILLING me before during and after, but I got through it. My fitness is definitely improving since I can now do the ab crunches without feeling like I'm going to die/puke and the first day I literally went and lay down, whereas now I feel great and it's been like 2 minutes since I finished! Only thing is I'm struggling to sit down/stand up during the day from the thigh pain lol. I'm looking like a pregnant woman having to lower myself into chairs haha. xxx
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just checked my weight this morning and I have gained a pound ? WHAT ! @_@ !!!!!! Super disappointed :( I have been eating healthy but the only workouts am doing is the 30 DS daily ..before that I use to go on walks three times a week for 30 minutes or so with my 4 month old in the stroller ..It's gotten cold out so I no longer go because am afraid my lil one will get sick ..I am also breastfeeding..so I should be burning more calories ...ERGHHH ! Can somebody please tell me what am doing wrong ? or any suggestions to push my scale to the right direction ?I am doing 30 DS with 2 lbs weights .. should I up it ? My arms are super weak and I feel like these are the only ones that my arms can handle it :(

Read this and you should feel better about the weight gain.
    http://www.nutritionatc.hawaii.edu/HO/2002/135.htm

I am using 2lb weights also, my friend is using 5 and there is no way I could, they are to heavy I can't get good control with them.

thank you for posting this! i was down to 217 and now i am back at 220
  • rforce85
    rforce85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I lost 30 pounds back January through March but then May through July I had a lot of stressful things going on in my life and I gained about 20 pounds back but finally in september I was able to lose 10 pounds so that brings my total to 20 pounds lost. :) I didn't have any support before so I am hoping joinging MFP will make the difference.
    Oh and TTC is Trying to Conceive.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 1 is in the bag, and I feel great!
  • trikimash
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2
    I'm supposed to be on level 1 still, but I didn't find it challenging enough, so decided to try level 2. It was tough!! Will give level 2 another try tomorrow and see how it goes. Has anyone tried Jillian's "Yoga Meltdown"? What are your thoughts about the yoga workout?

Thanks
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    Day 3, L1 done...whew! I also did C25K just before 30DS, which would have been okay, but it's night time here now , and I didn't feel like I gave it as good an effort as I would in the mornings. But, I am proud of myself for fitting it in...I wouldn't have done that before.

So, up early tomorrow morning for a good shred!

And...it wasn't as hard today...my thighs aren't screaming at me! :-)
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2 down.... going to do another tonight... my calfs are killing me... anyone else have really sore calf.. I do it barefoot, maybe thats why... Im going to try with sneakers tonight.....
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    2 down.... going to do another tonight... my calfs are killing me... anyone else have really sore calf.. I do it barefoot, maybe thats why... Im going to try with sneakers tonight.....

Yes, I noticed tonight that my calves were/are hurting.

Second shred of the day.....just for the hell of it...and to make up for a calorie deficit.
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 done!i was feeling at little 'blurrrrgh' when i got home tonight and if it wasnt for the motivation in this group i wouldnt of done it,so pleased i did. :-)
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yay, love the bumm and legs burning! D3 L1 Worked through the stiff legs and added 35mins on the treadmill. Good work everyone who has done their workout today!!!!
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 Day 5 this morning, going to do another tonight since I skipped last night.
  • nibbles40
    Options
    good evening Shredders, Day 3 level 1 completed, also done a 45 minute work out at the gym this morning, struggled with 30ds today but i didnt give up, kept going till the end, Not sure if i've got abit of a mussel strain in my right calf but been sore today and pains in my right knee, might have to take it easy over nx cple of days :(

will still do 3ods but low impact with jmping jacks ect,
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey you all. Day 3 done and I even manage to do 30 minutes of Banish fat boost metabolism. I feel fantastic, sore to the back of my left leg tho.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Day 3 lvl 2 completed :D
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Alexa - you must do it with trainers on!! I got calf pain when I did it bare foot before, and learnt my lesson. You need a bit of cushioning for all that leaping around! Here's to day 4!!
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    D5L1 Done!!!! Even with Heidi sitting on my stomach for the sit-ups!! :)
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    Am I the only one who feels like I am dying?!?! LOL I am soooo sore today but yesterday even though I was sore I pushed thru the 2nd day and I felt so much better, so I hope tonight I get the same effect... I will post in the morning how it went bc I will get thru it! LOL :glasses: