!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 9 level 1 done!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ok, so day two my husband ended up ordering me up a massage.... annnnd since I didn't want to waste an hour of relaxation.... I did level one twice today. MAN do I not want to skip many days and have to double up, yikes! Except I'll have to since I don't do exercise on Sundays. Oh well, I can obviously get through it! Keep up the great work! You motivate me so much! And we're even motivating my husband who is deployed. He worked out extra because of us :)
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I want to join. I'm on my day 5 level 1 of 30 Day Shred. I can now say the soreness of my muscle in arm, abs and legs totally gone. I usually do my workout at night. I'm combining it with cardio workout doing 5 mile walk at morning. I am from the Philippines so my timezone is different. I love this workout. My calorie intake ranges to 1200 to 1300 calorie per day.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 done! I am definately sore today. My calves, butt, and abs all hurt like crazy
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    D3 L1......20 min walk at work. Shredded when I got home. Will walk a mile on treadmill before going to bed. Yesterday did zumba class after work, then got shredded by JM when I got home...Awesome burn!!! :smile:
  • LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 Done!

I also did Day 1 Week 1 of Hip Hop Abs.

I hope everyone was able to get their workout in today!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    well i went to the denist today, thought i was going to need a root canal but ended up just a filling.

I didn't do shred today, but i did do bl last chance workout , that was a good tough workout.
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    D3L1 DONEZO!! ALso did some cardio at the gym AND I'm meeting with my trainer at 6 am... sucker for punishment but I love it.. feeling really encouraged doing all of this... Thanks Mel for starting the thread.... LOVING IT!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 1 has shredded my butt something fierce!!!! Crap day but a wonderful workout to round it out!!!
  • lauramary2
    Options
    D3L1 ...felt like it was really tough today, maybe because it was so late by the time I started and I was already tired but I got it done.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    L1D4 Done. I believe I will be sore tomorrow, I did an hour of zumba half hour of yoga and then came home and tried to give Jillian my all!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D5L1 Done! Its getting easier, except for the pushups, they are a killer. Can't do many but even one is better than none. Right?
  • rforce85
    rforce85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 Completed! Whew! it had been a while since I had done that workout DVD.Does anyone else despise the jumping jacks? lol Well I am sure I will feel all of this tomorrow but it will be a good hurt. :) Can't wait to see myself progress and increase my endurance with this workout. Being accountable is definitely helping. If I didn't have to be accountable to you guys I probably would have not done it today since I had already worked out.
    I also did Leslie Sansone's 3 Mile Super Walk and 4 mile Super Walk both with Cables.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    L1D3 finished and I am pretty sore today after training on top of shred yesterday. Looking forward to the remainding 27days lol
  • melmarie4
    Options
    day 3 level 2 completed! (technically day 8 for me) finally able to stick with natalie for most of the workout. didn't think level 2 would ever get easier for me but now i think im almost ready to try level 3 :)
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed for level 1
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Holy macaroni - what a night! I started with Bob Harper's IOM Cardio Conditioning and I could only make it through 35 minutes of the hour long workout. If you want an intense cardio workout, give that one a try! I took a quick break and did Level 1 shred but I was really struggling tonight. I can't wait for the day I can do a grown up pushup...
  • sonia2003
    sonia2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello Shredders!

Wow, this board has been flying! Ive been trying to catch up on all the posts!

I just got back from a 2 week vacation on monday night so am still a bit jet lagged but hoping to start my 30 days tomorrow! You all are doing so great and even though Im a few days behind everyone, I think the timing for this challenge is great! Its just before Christmas and before all the parties and holiday rush so I think its the best time for 30 days!

Happy Shredding everyone! :drinker:
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    L1D4 completed. I'm not sure this is getting any easier. Maybe a little. But gosh. She's a tough cookie. I'm still sweating like as pig with this workout. Eff. But I'm sticking to it and fearing level 2.. So scared. :(
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1 complete today...so happy to have it done in the morning this time! I did my C25K first, and I actually kind of like doing them side by side...I won't always have that kind of time, but I feel really good for doing it this way two days in a row.