Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I did not walk again today.But I did tone and stretch today.Just no aerobics.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    wishing you all good luck on the adventure. I am currently on week 3 day 4 of JM ripped in 30. I am heading to the cayman islands on nov 8th. when i get back i will join you guys. you should be ending week 3 when i get home so i will jump to week 4 with you all. I plan on bringing my cd to the islands with me and get in a couple of workouts while there.

That will be great.I hope to see you then to get ripped with us.Have fun in the cayman island.It sounds like alot of fun..:smile:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been looking for something new to try for ages to keep me motivated since doing the Shred and this dvd looks awesome. I always find it easier when I know others are suffering along with me and inspiring me when I dont feel like it. Looking forward to November 1st. WE are gonna rock this.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I would love to join your challenge for November? I'm currently doing The 30 Day Shred and will be finishing off 5th November. I'm keen to get started with Ripped in 30 on Monday 7th November.

Anyone done it before? Any info you can share?

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kmmille385
    kmmille385 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll be finishing up 6 week 6 pack :)
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    id also love to join :)
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi welcome everyone:smile: .This will be so great.:happy:
  • MommyNemo
    MommyNemo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I am in
    Welcome.:smile: I'm glad your here with us to do ripped in 30.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I'm going to take a walk to the store for my exercise today.I can't wait to to Ripped in 30.I'm really getting excited.
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    YAY! Lots of people! This will be fun!

Anyone have a set agenda for it? I can't give up running, so my plan is to do Ripped in 30 M-F and run M W F and Saturday, leaving Sunday as a complete rest day.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Well I plan on doing Ripped in 30 6 days a week, plus additional cardio 2-3 times a week. Don't know yet which day I'm going to use as my rest day. I guess I'll wait and see when I feel I need it. I have high hopes for this program, for losing my last few pounds and toning up. Glad all you guys are here to help me stick with it.
  • FitToBeFab
    Options
    Well I plan on doing Ripped in 30 6 days a week, plus additional cardio 2-3 times a week. Don't know yet which day I'm going to use as my rest day. I guess I'll wait and see when I feel I need it. I have high hopes for this program, for losing my last few pounds and toning up. Glad all you guys are here to help me stick with it.

I might add Saturdays to the mix...It can't hurt can it?! I just remember the first time I tried doing this and felt completely drained by day 4, so I was afraid that 6 days might be pushing it. BUT that was 17 pounds ago :smile:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

Anyone have a set agenda for it? I can't give up running, so my plan is to do Ripped in 30 M-F and run M W F and Saturday, leaving Sunday as a complete rest day.

My goal is to do Ripped in 30 5 days a week and Jog 3 days a week.

Anyone: Are we suppose to do Ripped in 30 for 4 weeks (1 level a week) or until we complete a total of 30 workouts (levels 1-4)?
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just bought ripped and would love to join
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! I have been off track and just got back on track in the last 2 weeks! I'm ready! Let's do it!
  • FitToBeFab
    Options

My goal is to do Ripped in 30 5 days a week and Jog 3 days a week.

Anyone: Are we suppose to do Ripped in 30 for 4 weeks (1 level a week) or until we complete a total of 30 workouts (levels 1-4)?

Good question! My plan was to do four weeks, or 30 days.
  • PlaySchool
    PlaySchool Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll be in, i'll be starting killer buns and thighs and 6 week 6 pack too.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'll be in, i'll be starting killer buns and thighs and 6 week 6 pack too.

I just got killer buns and thighs.It looks great.I'll probably start that in January sometime with extra cardio.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm going to try and do Ripped in 30 at least 5 times a week and after the first week add some cardio(walking)after my work out.Sometimes on the weekends I won't be able to do it with kids,grocery shopping ect....