one interesting/ random or unique fact about you? :)

Options

Replies

• nicoleh82
    Options
    I am fat, I am female and i am fit.
  • bottlecaps
    Options
    When I was 9 I got hit in the eye with a pine cone and have needed glasses ever since because of it.
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I like to play my guitar naked

<-- closet nudist.. oh yes.. it's true, damn Europeans
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I can lick my own elbow and also can put my legs behind my neck, although not both at the same time any more, and the right one is easier than the left for some reason.
    ^^^ this ^^^ (not the elbow licking though - I just tried - not quite lol)
  • gazz777
    Options
    I am very flexible, even at 245. My new doctor was shocked given how big I am how very limber i am. I love giraffes. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?
    ^^ even when I was over 300lb ^^
  • gazz777
    Options
    I'm probably the only guy in the country that hates watching sport on TV. No football, no baseball, soccer, tennis, golf none of it. I only watch highlights of the Tour de France, and I love cycling! I couldn't even tell you who is on any team. Don't know, don't care.
    I'm the only Aussie I think that doesnt watch sport on TV, unless it has a motor attached or is someone doing something solo (eg Olympics - Diving, Gymnastics, Athletic such as Discus, Javelin, High Jump, etc.)
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I dislike and am really scared of birds - but I have two tattooed on my ribs.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I work as a life model, and I like wind up alarm clocks - well time pieces in general, but wind up in particular. 33 clocks isn't THAT many...is it? (and 5 watches)
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    I dislike and am really scared of birds - but I have two tattooed on my ribs.

omg me too! I HATE BIRDS!!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    I have a sister 17 years younger than me, and I don't like cats.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    When I was 9 I got hit in the eye with a pine cone and have needed glasses ever since because of it.

Omg! I got my eye sliced open w/ a styrofoam plate once!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options

On that note, I am from Central NJ... which is funny because NJ is such a small state, yet we do tend to split it up. People from South Jersey say I'm from North Jersey, and people from North Jersey say I'm from South Jersey - so I know I truly am in the middle - and people from where I'm from generally say they're from Central Jersey. It takes a similar amount of time to get to NYC as it does to get to Philadelphia. But I did read a few years back in a book about NJ that in the 80s there was a referendum to make South Jersey its own state, and it passed. However, it did not lead to anything. I have no idea if my hometown would have been included in the new-New Jersey or in South Jersey!

My hometown is that of Bruce Springsteen, if you're curious :)

I'm from Jersey too! North Jersey, all my family moved to South Jersey before I moved to Florida. My sister-in-law is a piney, from really South Jersey, Cape May area... and my wife too lived in Marlboro and went to the same high school as Bruce, about 4 years later!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I am related to Captain Cook, like great great auntys grandfathers father or something
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I have tingers (toe fingers) I can write with them and pick stuff up with them. freaks my boyfriend out!

My birthday is paddy's day (very Irish, I know) but I wasn't called Patricia because my dad is alsona paddy's day baby and his name is Patrick.

My brothers band just got a record deal (told him I want a big house)

I've split my chin open 3 times over 6 months when I was three Years old. First time I jumped off a radiator pretending to be superwoman. Second time I fell off a wall on my way back from the doctors after getting the stitches out and third time I was bitten in the face by a collie. his tooth went through my top lip.
    I still love dogs and I would own loads of them if I had the space, I only have a bullmastiff now.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm related to William Wallace (the guy Braveheart was made about), and I've never seen that whole movie. But I did name my cat Wallace after him, I figure that evens out the fact that I can't get myself to watch that whole movie lol!
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've traveled to about 24 different countries. Still need to get to So. America though. Anyone want to invite me? !Hablo espanol, tambien!
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have an extra vertebra.

You mean, vertebrae? lol
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I have a genetic medical condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and I've had it since I was born, though I was only diagnosed with it 12 months ago. Because of it, I have no arches in the soles of my feet meaning that I get a lot of pain in my feet when I walk and due to the condition, I can dislocate every joint in my body. Gross, I know.

Another interesting fact is that I am left handed, which amazes people on a daily basis for some bizarre reason.
  • NPetrakis
    NPetrakis Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    When camping in Yellowstone with friends, I awoke to a bear licking my leg and everyone else was in the RV.

Friends...
  • JohnnyCalvin
    JohnnyCalvin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was born on Valentines Day!