30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    L2D1 Done!! .... I skipped the weekend with Shred and just did Cardio at the gym both days to shake things up a bit for my body.

Level 2 is a darn bit tougher!! Jeepers those planks are a killer! But.... I thought L1 was bad enough then I got stronger, so I'm looking forward to L2D6 about to start feeling the newfound strenght!! :bigsmile:

Wishing everyone a stunning, shredding week! :wink:
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    So day 1 down! I can already say I can NOT wait to move to LV 2! Looked at it and I would MUCH rather do planks then jumping jacks :grumble: *looks down* I love ya girls but ya hurt when you bounce so dang much ROFL :laugh:

Hi Tracy!
    Those jumping jacks are hard, but the skip rope kills me, LOL.
    Why dont you try invest in a really good training/gym bra? Should help some maybe. :)
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L1 Day 6 done
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    YAY! Everyone's doing so well :) Man I hate L2. It's those damn v-flies with the squats at the end that get me every time (oh and the double jump rope and plank jumps - basically the whole of circuit 3. lol).

So it's L2 D8 done for me. Only 2 more days of Level 2. YAY! It was hellishly hot here today (38 degrees celcius / around 101 deg far). Pretty hard to exercise in this heat, but what do you do when you live in Africa hey :laugh:
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 done yesterday....should get in D5 (day 15) today......going to try to fit it in but at home with three sick kiddos...not sure when I will do, but I have done so good and not missed a day yet.....maybe tonight after they are in bed!! Everyone else is doing great! Keep up the hard work!!
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Need some tips or advice. Did day 1 yesterday and I am extremely sore today, I know this is good, but how do you help alleviate soreness? Don't know if I could make it through it today :(
  • Aem2381
    Options
    woohoo I made it and was able to fit in my work out today! Im half way done with my 30 days!!! D5 L2 done!
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Just finished up L1D3. The push ups and jumping jacks are the hardest for me. I feel like I am going to give up every time we start those. I can't wait until I can master level 1.

As for the soreness, try maybe taking a hot relaxing shower? My calves were really sore today but I sort of just pushed through it and eventually they didn't hurt so bad. I think maybe they were tense and then with the exercise they relaxed/opened up. I could be totally wrong though.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    YAY! Everyone's doing so well :) Man I hate L2. It's those damn v-flies with the squats at the end that get me every time (oh and the double jump rope and plank jumps - basically the whole of circuit 3. lol).
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

Hey Sambo,
    Do you do the exercises with Natalie? If you do, hats off to you! I definitely cant yet. Hehe.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L2D2 just done.... Phew!!! Didn't sweat THIS much in Level 1! My biceps and legs were a bit stif and sore this morning when I woke up. Now they feel like jelly!! :laugh:

Still loving it though. Cant keep up with Natalie, those moves are a bit too tough...I mean if she suffers with them, then its understandable for us! :grumble:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down, felt much better once I started and after a long soak in some epsom salts I feel better. Now the morning, That will be a whole different story lol
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Day 2 down, felt much better once I started and after a long soak in some epsom salts I feel better. Now the morning, That will be a whole different story lol

Well done Tracy!! Your weight loss so far is so inspiring!
  • annibester
    Options
    D3 of L2 done! It's hard, it's very hard! My hubby says that it almost feels like his military basics,lol! Well, this will be my "fitness and weightloss basics" hehe. Almost halfway, yay!
  • annibester
    Options

Hi Tracy

The ouch gets better soon! And you get stronger by the day. Happy Shredding!
  • annibester
    Options
    woohoo I made it and was able to fit in my work out today! Im half way done with my 30 days!!! D5 L2 done!

Wtg!!
  • Aem2381
    Options
    L2 D6 done! I was actually able to do some of the workouts with Natalie! Those planks are killing me! But it is getting easier!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    D3 of L2 done! It's hard, it's very hard! My hubby says that it almost feels like his military basics,lol! Well, this will be my "fitness and weightloss basics" hehe. Almost halfway, yay!

LOL Anni... Very hard is an understatement the way I feel, hehe. My legs are SORE!
    Wow can u imagine if your hubby says that... :noway:
    I'm proud of all of us!!! :happy:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have been such a slacker. Haven't done the shred since Friday. Oh well. Back to it tonight for my last day of level one.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Level 2 Day 9 done! One more day of the torture that is Level 2! He he. Level 3 may be physically harder, but it just seems more enjoyable (except for the lunge jumps) than L2. I am so keen now. Today I wore an entire outfit made up of my old wardrobe, and I was so excited.