APRIL "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i was a good girl last night and tonight! it's raining outside so i'm tucking myself in bed with a good book and calling it a night!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Day 3 yea I made it. But I really had to struggle not to eat believe me.

I could feel all your eyes. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:heart: Kathy
  • phatphanny
    Options
    2 days down...alot to go...Its awesome to see all of us working hard at the self control. Gives us some control back in our lives to know we CAN do this. Have a great weekend!!!!
  • BOOPIS67
    BOOPIS67 Posts: 19
    Options
    Count me in...my cut off time will be 9 p.m on weeknights and 10 p.m on weekends.
    No late night cap of wine either.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    2 days down- i love having this accountability to help me stay out of the kitchen!

i wavered last night but i DID NOT SNACK! YES! :laugh: :laugh:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    2 days down and 28 to go.
    I almost had ice cream last night right before bed. My hubby got himself a bowl and then put carmel and whipped cream on top of it and put a spoonful of it in front of my face.... I said "no thanks" to ice cream (with extras)!!!!!!!!

Tonight I am scrap-booking by myself so hopefully I stay away from the snacks.
    I also plan on doing all of the yoga and strength exercises tonight to keep myself busy while I worry about finances. Argghhh.
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    2 days down and 28 to go.
    I almost had ice cream last night right before bed. My hubby got himself a bowl and then put carmel and whipped cream on top of it and put a spoonful of it in front of my face.... I said "no thanks" to ice cream (with extras)!!!!!!!!

Tonight I am scrap-booking by myself so hopefully I stay away from the snacks.
    I also plan on doing all of the yoga and strength exercises tonight to keep myself busy while I worry about finances. Argghhh.

Oh my - hubbies don't have a clue sometimes! Mine does the same thing and if it's not past my cutoff and I have any on hand that's when I grab a skinny cow ice cream bar. That satisfies the craving.

I find that scrapbooking is a good thing to do to keep me out of the food. I don't want anything to get on my pictures or pages. You'll do good
  • Grammymax
    Options
    2 down for the month of April. We're on a roll!

oh, and by the way wlhanisch - good job on saying "no thanks".

boopis - welcome. This thread is really great. You'll enjoy it here.

shanna - good job. I also was wavering but thought of all of you and said "NO".

Have a great day and a successful evening:wink: We will make it through another night together.
    Esther
  • Grammymax
    Options
    laughytaffy. Just picture us all sitting there with you and giving you the "look" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is amazing how just knowing that there are people I have to report to - be accountable to - helps me to say no to the late night snack.

Esther

Okay Esther I need your best stern look you can muster up to give me..I will be accountable for my actions and report here. Gawd I love this thread lol.. Day 1 here I come!!

Kathy day 2 here you come!

Could you see my stern look ???? Did it work?:angry:
  • CampersDad
    Options
    I'm a little late to this thread, but gonna jump on board anyway. Late night is definately my weakness. I'd like to set my cut off at 8:30 weeknights and weekends.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I made it day one and two:bigsmile: . I forgot to check in on day one:blushing: .
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    laughytaffy. Just picture us all sitting there with you and giving you the "look" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is amazing how just knowing that there are people I have to report to - be accountable to - helps me to say no to the late night snack.

Esther

Okay Esther I need your best stern look you can muster up to give me..I will be accountable for my actions and report here. Gawd I love this thread lol.. Day 1 here I come!!

Kathy day 2 here you come!

Could you see my stern look ???? Did it work?:angry:

It sure did

:heart: Kathy
  • Grammymax
    Options
    I'm a little late to this thread, but gonna jump on board anyway. Late night is definately my weakness. I'd like to set my cut off at 8:30 weeknights and weekends.
    Welcome CampersDad. You're already down 7 lbs so just keep ona truckin' :wink:
  • Sunsky
    Sunsky Posts: 5
    Options
    Good Morning, I'm in. My cut off time is 8:30
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Welcome Sunsky. Although there are not fantastic prizes for the competition this thread sure keeps me accountable. Come back often for encouragement.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Yeah I made it through day 2!! Hopeing to beat my record from February of I think it was 7 days.
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Well I did it!! Day 1 under my belt FINALLY LOL!! My friend and I went walking around waikiki yesterday and I sped walked lol and the scale rewarded me!!

ddarsh I am the same way. I eat as soon as my hubby leaves because I know if he sees me eating my sons cookies or something he wont say anythi8ng but will give me the look . He swears he doesnt but I been married to that man long enough to know lol

wlhanisch-I would have killed the hubby if he waved icecream in front of my face. Good for you for saying no and resisting temptation. Keep up the good work!

Grammymax-That stern look worked because I made it through day 1.
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Well I did it!! Day 1 under my belt FINALLY LOL!! My friend and I went walking around waikiki yesterday and I sped walked lol and the scale rewarded me!!

Grammymax-That stern look worked because I made it through day 1.
    Waikiki!!!! I'm jealous. I've never been but it sounds nice.

You're the same age as my daughter and I know she could give you some stories on my "stern looks"! :angry:
    Good job. Keep walking!
  • rachelainlv
    Options
    What a perfect challenge for me! I am IN! My cut-off is 9pm!
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This thread is definitely what I need. My cut-off time is 9pm. This is gonna be tough...

126046.png