30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Monkey ~ I read that you are starting to go swimming. That is a fantastic workout!!! You will be surprised by cals you burn having so much fun. And you use every muscle in your body, great for toning. :)

I am trying to plan my day: walk the dogs (40 mins), 30DS (double?), grocery shopping and maybe get my hair done. That should keep me busy until hubby gets home! I have meetings Wed and Thurs night, a wedding on Sat. (its a good thing I didn't do my bleach kit this week) and I am volunteering to do tattoos for kids at Pumpkin Land on Sun. Plus we still have about 3 hours of wood still to do. Ugh! Its a busy week, but I'll be burning cals!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! XOXO

Wow you are busy! Well done though thats great :D

Yeah there is a ladies swim on a thursday evening so thinking of going to that :D

xxxxx
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya.

Level 3 day 5 completed. :bigsmile:

Congrats on your weightloss Monkey, Glad you finally cracked it. :happy:

Yep, the winter's are really bad for back and joint pain but that said, winter is my favourite season of all.

Just wish it would snowed more where I am as I love the snow :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday Monkey! :drinker:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hiya.

Level 3 day 5 completed. :bigsmile:

Congrats on your weightloss Monkey, Glad you finally cracked it. :happy:

Yep, the winter's are really bad for back and joint pain but that said, winter is my favourite season of all.

Just wish it would snowed more where I am as I love the snow :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday Monkey! :drinker:

Thanks hun cant wait until friday, shopping and my birthday :D hehe
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

How is everyone doin?

xxx
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    Good, well slight aches! I've just done D9L1 of 30ds (yes me! 9 days in a row) and I've finished week 1 of c25k. Today and yesterday I did c25k followed by 30ds so no wonder I'm aching! Weigh day and end of level 1 is tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I've lost any weight or inches! I feel different and have much more energy now and I've gone down a hole in my belt!

Are you having a lovely birthday? What was your surprise?

xxx
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Sorry ~ Crazzzyyy day yesterday! (neighbor's father had a stroke and I had to do emergency babysitting) but I got my 30DS done with a walk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY!!! I think your best gift is losing that pound! I would like to think my gift of telling you to switch up your routine helped. :)

Gail ~ You sound like you're doing just fabulous! Glad to hear that you have more energy and the belt is getting too big :smile: I hope you do well on weigh in, but don't fret if it doesn't change much. I personally noticed more inches lost vs pounds. Keep up the good work.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    thanks hun i had a great birthday :) xxx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hi everyone! How is shredding coming along? Hopefully, you are all seeing results. I finished my last round on Sunday. I won't be doing another round any time soon because I want to concentrate on my cardio and my C25K. Thanks so much for all the positive energy and I wish you all well. Happy belated bday Monkey! Statia, let me know when you want to swamp recipes. Special thanks to the both of you. Let me know if any future challenges arise. Bye!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hi everyone! How is shredding coming along? Hopefully, you are all seeing results. I finished my last round on Sunday. I won't be doing another round any time soon because I want to concentrate on my cardio and my C25K. Thanks so much for all the positive energy and I wish you all well. Happy belated bday Monkey! Statia, let me know when you want to swamp recipes. Special thanks to the both of you. Let me know if any future challenges arise. Bye!

I am doing the c25k too :D i am on week 2 now xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Hello JoiMichelle! Glad you finished your Shred, good for you. :smile: Anytime you want to share recipes is fine with me. What would you like for the first recipe? I have to warn you, they are not diet friendly!
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya all.

Sorry I haven't been around as I have been mega busy.

I have finally been offered a property that is suitable so I am still packing up to move. (hopefully be moved within the next 2 weeks)

I got to day 5 of level 3 and lost 10 pounds which I'm totally happy with. :bigsmile:

I will probably be offline for a while as my broadband will be switched over to my new address but I will be back so don't go forgetting about me. :sad:

I am going to restart 30ds when I am settled and the good thing is my new house is almost in the middle of nowhere with plenty of wooded areas for me to walk in, and my 13 year old wants to do Jillian with me to get himself some abs lol, Bless him.

Hope you are all doing well and losing the inches like mad. :happy:

Everything is all good at the mo, and I would like to thank you guys for the support that you have given so freely and unconditionally.

You guys ROCK!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hiya all.

Sorry I haven't been around as I have been mega busy.

I have finally been offered a property that is suitable so I am still packing up to move. (hopefully be moved within the next 2 weeks)

I got to day 5 of level 3 and lost 10 pounds which I'm totally happy with. :bigsmile:

I will probably be offline for a while as my broadband will be switched over to my new address but I will be back so don't go forgetting about me. :sad:

I am going to restart 30ds when I am settled and the good thing is my new house is almost in the middle of nowhere with plenty of wooded areas for me to walk in, and my 13 year old wants to do Jillian with me to get himself some abs lol, Bless him.

Hope you are all doing well and losing the inches like mad. :happy:

Everything is all good at the mo, and I would like to thank you guys for the support that you have given so freely and unconditionally.

You guys ROCK!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Wow good news then! congratulations on the weight loss that is awesome!! :D i hope the move goes ok and we will be here waiting for you when you get back and are settled :D xxxxxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Jayne ~ It was so good to hear from you! Glad things are working out with the move. And no, we could never forget about you! I had to laugh about your 13 y o! I assume he is getting really interested in girls? We wish the best for you, so come back when you can! XOXO
  • joimichele
    Options
    Statia- I am supposed to cook a dessert for teacher appreciation day. Do you have anything that will knock their socks off? Thanks!
  • statia152
    Options
    Statia- I am supposed to cook a dessert for teacher appreciation day. Do you have anything that will knock their socks off? Thanks!

I mailed you a recipe for my chocolate bon-bons. Its easy and a big crowd pleaser. *** WARNING: Hubbys and boyfriends usually eat the Oreos before you make them!!!! So buy 2 pkgs or hide them! :wink:
  • Pidders89
    Options

I mailed you a recipe for my chocolate bon-bons. Its easy and a big crowd pleaser. *** WARNING: Hubbys and boyfriends usually eat the Oreos before you make them!!!! So buy 2 pkgs or hide them! :wink:

oo that sounds interesting...not good for the healthy eating though? hehe xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Ok, I'm tired of waiting for my elbow to heal! I will start doing Level 1 of 30DS daily. I don't feel like I get the intense workout by just walking! I want the toned arms, strong legs and the shrinking waist!!!! I hope I won't regret this decision.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Ok, I'm tired of waiting for my elbow to heal! I will start doing Level 1 of 30DS daily. I don't feel like I get the intense workout by just walking! I want the toned arms, strong legs and the shrinking waist!!!! I hope I won't regret this decision.

be careful hun, especially if u wanna use weights xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    I'm just using the small soup cans on the easier moves. But I'm tired of pampering myself, I wanna feel the burn!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I'm just using the small soup cans on the easier moves. But I'm tired of pampering myself, I wanna feel the burn!

well done hun xxx