I'm in:wink:

CW 245
    XMas 230
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    SW: 204
    CW: 203

Excited about the push up challenge. I definitely need to work on my upper body strength. I will do 20 "girly" push ups per day.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Checking in!!

SW: 206
    CW: 204

Planning to do 20 pushups a day (which I am TERRIBLE at doing... so thoughts be with me... :) )
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am inchecking in!..
    start weight 148.8 - last week
    1st week weigh in 146.2
    7lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 24th 139
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone!! Almost Friday!!

Ok, so I know I mentioned in one of my earlier posts about making a chart. We are currently up to 110+ people. About 30 or so have posted weights, and quite a few are continuing to join. I have no problem with that...I want this to remain open. However, I am going to only add those people to the actual posted chart that have checked in. I know everyone has busy lives, not always available to post...so I will allow this weeks current weigh in's thru Friday. IF you post after that, it will be on the following weeks chart. The chart is going to show starting & goal weights. It will also have our weekly weights (Wednesday's) for 9 weeks....of course with our names.

Hope this is ok with ya all!
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Ok, so I know I mentioned in one of my earlier posts about making a chart. We are currently up to 110+ people. About 30 or so have posted weights, and quite a few are continuing to join. I have no problem with that...I want this to remain open. However, I am going to only add those people to the actual posted chart that have checked in. I know everyone has busy lives, not always available to post...so I will allow this weeks current weigh in's thru Friday. IF you post after that, it will be on the following weeks chart. The chart is going to show starting & goal weights. It will also have our weekly weights (Wednesday's) for 9 weeks....of course with our names.

Kind with me! I think I'm going to try 30 a day!
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of this push up thing, LOL! I'm going to try for the 30 today but we'll see what happens. So far I've had 20 oz of water and still counting! That is one thing I can certainly stick to. I'm also going to try to start Turbo Jam tonight for the first time. How is everyone else doing today?
  • Liluth
    Liluth Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :).

CW: 200

X-mas goal: 184.

More if I can manage! I'll be checking in every thursday or so.
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Thanks for getting us all together here. :flowerforyou: I've really been motivated by this board!

I did 10 push ups as soon as I got out of bed this morning. After, I could barely lift my arms to wash my hair in the shower LOL

Off to fill my water bottle.

Happy Thursday everyone!
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options

Sorry....need to change one more thing ** just for this week **

I am leaving for MOA tomorrow am, so this weeks chart (yesterday's weigh in results) will be posted THIS evening! If you still post today I will get it added!

I am doing good so far...still working on water and push ups will be soon! Keep up the hard work everyone! 1 week down 8 more to go!! Stick to it and remember each day to take care of you....PRIORITIZE YOU!!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Perfect!! Thanks for all your work to keep us on task!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

Sorry....need to change one more thing ** just for this week **

I am leaving for MOA tomorrow am, so this weeks chart (yesterday's weigh in results) will be posted THIS evening! If you still post today I will get it added!

I am doing good so far...still working on water and push ups will be soon! Keep up the hard work everyone! 1 week down 8 more to go!! Stick to it and remember each day to take care of you....PRIORITIZE YOU!!

LOL sounds good!

You are heading to the MOA? Where are you from? I live and work like five minutes from the MOA haha :)
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?

My name is Kori. I started MFP back in December 2010. I lost 50 pounds very quickly by April 2011. I have since maintained that wait, but have been doing through a very ugly divorce since April, so I haven't been losing. I need to get back on track and start losing again! So here I am joining a challenge to keep me motivated and accountable.

SW of this Challenge- 230
    Christmas GW- 210

**Edited to change my goal weight.
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just read back through and found this week's challenge. I am wanting to start JM 30Day Shred tonight, so I will get my push ups in that way. I am going to aim for 30 a day to start out with. The girly kind! :-)
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    I'm excited to start the push-up challenge! I think I will shoot for 30 a night. I carry a 2 year old around all the time so I'm hoping that has built up my arm muscles! We shall see! Good luck everyone!

I must say I love the group and all the motivation!
  • Frankeegee
    Options
    Hi!! I missed he first challenge but I'm working on my water intake and will be doing 20 Girl Push-ups a day.

I've been having trouble staying consistent with my diet and exercise, but have been keeping pretty accurate and regular with recording my diet in my diary. So I started this challenge group at

SW 179.8
    CW 178.6 (10/27/2011)
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start out with the girly push ups doing 20 of them a day but I want to be able to do 10 of the real pushups before the end of the week will see how it goes there.
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    You are heading to the MOA? Where are you from? I live and work like five minutes from the MOA haha :)

I'm from east-central Iowa. Will be about a 4-5 hr drive, one way. Hope to be on the road by 6:30am!! Don't know if I'm taking my laptop or not. If I do, will try to check in real quick each day!
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I didn't post my weight yesterday so here it is

My goal weight is

Today I have burned 800 calories so far on my stationary bike, and also done 120 crunches and 50 squats. I will do the push ups tonight with my nightly workout. I have issues with my wrists so I'm not sure how many I can do. I will say 20 to start.:happy: