Options

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Current weight: 150
    Goal weight: 140

Don't know if I'll make it but I'm going to try! Honestly I'd be happy with half that... lol.

Plan: Keep running, don't eat all the burned calories. Start with a few weights and pushups and crunches.
  • angelon911
    angelon911 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Checking In:

SW:163
    CW: 162.1
    GW: 135(someday)
    MGW#1:145 (by 12/24)
    MGW#2: 153 (by 11/18)

Total Loss: -.9 (I'm happy with that b/c I'm pretty sure my starting weight jumped the day after my first check in, lol. It happens like that sometimes)
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
    Hi everyone just done my 100 girly pushups.
  • artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today's weight - 161.4. I didn't lose anything :( I think I need some help...

hey, it's ok. Are you logging all food that you eat? drinking enough water? getting some good sleep? it could be A LOT of things. wt loss requires a TON of patience!! seriously!! and like I said above, make sure you are eating the recommended calories given to you. eating too few will only harm your efforts. keep at it, the scale will move!!
  • artgalchitown
    Options
    Hmm I just posted a blank quote post, so sorry. Still learning how to use the forums. Thank you for your words of encouragement. ziesergirl. I usually do pretty well with eating and logging during the day but then it kind of goes downhill when I get home at night and that is probably why the scale isn't moving. Does anyone else have this issue? I try to eat healthy but I think I am eating too much at night.
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble with night time snacking. I feel like I just can't get satisified or something. I am really trying to work on it! :-) I'm not help to you, I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Checking in.........
    SW 181
    CW 181
    Did 30 girlie push ups today.
  • artgalchitown
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble with night time snacking. I feel like I just can't get satisified or something. I am really trying to work on it! :-) I'm not help to you, I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone!

Thanks - I am really struggling with it! I think I also eat too much at dinner - not so great with the portion sizes for recipes that I make up. I'll let you know if I come up with anything that helps. Sometimes I nibble on frozen grapes and that works to an extent.
  • tschmelzer
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!! I need all the motivation I can muster up :)

SW:125 lbs
    GW:112 lbs
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

CW: 154

GW: 148 (end of 2011)

LongTerm GW: 140 (june 2012)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Count me In:

SW 242.0
    CW 232.0
  • Liluth
    Liluth Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Are you getting enough protein throughout the day? I used to be exactly the same way until I started making sure I was eating enough protein. It really helps keep you full long after dinner. That's my advice :).
  • Platoonmom2004
    Options
    I would love to join you all!
    SW 271
    CW 255

Thanks for making this group open to everyone!
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...i need to watch that. I eat most of my protein at dinner most of the time. I will have to keep an eye on that and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the tip!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hey I haven't joined a group so I'd like to see how it works out :)

SW: 174
    GW by XMAS: 160
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I dont drink much water but this will motivate me big time. Bye, Bye, Diet Pepsi---Hello Water.

Starting wt. 311 lbs.

Xmas wt. 295 lbs.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Count me in with press-ups too.

Start wt. 318
    Xmas wt. 295
  • MIssFinny
    MIssFinny Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I dont drink much water but this will motivate me big time. Bye, Bye, Diet Pepsi---Hello Water.

it's quite easy after a couple of days to ditch the regular pop habit, you can do it!

Hope everyone else is doing well on those push-ups. I haven't done any today. Although, I finally jogged an entire mile without stopping today, that's enough for me! lol
  • KarinLSmith
    Options
    OK. I'll join in!

Current weight 168
    goal by Christmas 158

Gee that sounds great! I haven't weighed that in about 15 years!!!!:)
    Marry Christmas to me!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Checked in with my girlie pushups DONE today... 20.

And I did not enjoy them.

But I DID them!!! :bigsmile: