30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    WooHoo.................L1 Day 10 done.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @Sambo004 : You're into single digits of days left (good work) - man I envy you. Hope to see you at the finish line. :drinker:
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L1D5 ticked off the list.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    @Sambo004 : You're into single digits of days left (good work) - man I envy you. Hope to see you at the finish line. :drinker:

I know - YAY! :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 3 Day 3 (Day 23) done! Still pretty tender along my lats today, so it was a little tricky and by circuit 3 I was gasping a lot more than I was on Day 1 of this level, but I keep reminding myself that Day 4 is always the turning point in a level and I can feel how much this level works my tummy. Hopefully it'll make the difference I need on these love handles.

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L1D6 done hurrah!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 done! It seems to be getting harder - he he. Still stiff in my arms and sides today, but hoping tomorrow will be a turning point there. I am coping with advanced moves right through until circuit 3 where I have to switch it up a bit. Squat jumps aren't as deep as Natalie's and I'm only managing lady travelling push ups since my first day (damn stiff lats). Rock star jumps are a killer, but I'm managing (only just). I can definitely feel a big difference in my indurance levels though. Jillian is amazing actually, it might feel like hell at the time, but she really does up your fitness levels in the shortest possible time.

How's everyone feeling? Ready for another week? :wink:
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So I have had a very off weekend and missed a day! Ugh so mad at myself for missing a day! So today I am doing the last day of level 2 and should be moving on to level three tomorrow morning! Need it to work off some of that chocolate that I am trying so hard to stay away from.....not working so well......why oh why would it be that time of the month and Halloween all at one time???

Everyone else seems to be doing great!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done!

I have to say my least favorite thing about level 2 is watching your belly flop around during oblique twists. so not flattering! haha.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2D8 done!

I have to say my least favorite thing about level 2 is watching your belly flop around during oblique twists. so not flattering! haha.

I hated the oblique twists. I don't know why, but I just hated them! lol
  • annibester
    Options
    L2D8 done!
    Well done everyone!!!
    Thinking of doing the shred again after finishing.......If I can make it through one, why not!

Have a super shredding week everybody!
  • annibester
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 done! It seems to be getting harder - he he. Still stiff in my arms and sides today, but hoping tomorrow will be a turning point there. I am coping with advanced moves right through until circuit 3 where I have to switch it up a bit. Squat jumps aren't as deep as Natalie's and I'm only managing lady travelling push ups since my first day (damn stiff lats). Rock star jumps are a killer, but I'm managing (only just). I can definitely feel a big difference in my indurance levels though. Jillian is amazing actually, it might feel like hell at the time, but she really does up your fitness levels in the shortest possible time.

How's everyone feeling? Ready for another week? :wink:

Whoohooo! Wish I was were you are allready! Good luck for the last few days, you're almost done!
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L2 Day 1 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man o Man
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2D8 done!
    Well done everyone!!!
    Thinking of doing the shred again after finishing.......If I can make it through one, why not!

Have a super shredding week everybody!

I say go for it! I've seen better results this time round. I think I'm going to do Ripped in 30 next :laugh:
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done!

haha glad to know i'm not alone!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2 Day 1 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man o Man

I know - it's so hectic right!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L1D7. 23 to go. It was a real battle to force myself to workout today.
    (Happy Halloween :devil: )
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 3 Day 5 done :happy: I'm looking forward to day 30, just so I can take a day off. Feeling the need for a rest day now. 5 More days to go!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1D7. 23 to go. It was a real battle to force myself to workout today.
    (Happy Halloween :devil: )

Hang in there! You can totally do this!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2D8 done!

haha glad to know i'm not alone!

LOL - no ways! I HATE them :happy: