30 days shred tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• always_21
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this. I am brand new to this site. I am looking for lots of encouragement and support. I started the 30 day shred today. if we have to check in every friday I think this will motivate me to do it everyday! Once of my biggest problems if grabbing convenient foods. If anybody has good tips and/or recipes that are quick, easy and healthy then please feel free to send them my way!!!
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
  • schkou
    schkou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday before I saw this post but I'd love to join! I'm doing level 1 day 2 after work today.
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    i have been questioning whether i should try this, but i know its going to be hard. i'm up for the challenge and maybe being accountable to someone will help me stay motivated. i don't have the dvd. please send me the link.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join in too please, sounds great, it is my birthday this month and would love to drop a good amount by the 25th
  • Jali0722
    Options
    meee!! meee!! lets do ittt =) ps send me the link
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I want to do it! I don't have the dvd.
  • amandaf625
    Options
    I'm in! I started last Wednesday but didn't do it Saturday or Sunday because I was "busy"... always an excuse :) But I am starting back up this week & would love to check in with others!!
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just started yesterday and will be on day 3 tomorrow...count me in! :)
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have heard many people talking about this, and I would love to try it. Where can you find it online?

I was doing P90X and Insanity, but fell off the wagon. Maybe this could be the jumpstart I need to get back on those.

Anyone who wants please add me so I can see your progress, and hopefully I can get started this week.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am in and my starting weight is 156lbs, lets see how much we lose..What say? I wanted to start this sometime back but never got so motivated to start it...

Sorry forgot to introduce myself, I am Renuka staying in Dallas TX...

Renu
  • ritas
    ritas Posts: 12
    Options
    I would like to start...please send me the link.
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ill be ur partner but i start level 3 2morrow
  • JennKuhn
    Options
    I would love to!! I am on a huge weight loss rollar coaster right now and I have to find some motivation or someone else to help me along the way. I have about 20 lbs to lose (the same 20 I've been trying to lose for almost a year) so I need to get moving!
    I have the dvd so I'm ready to go. My name is Jenn and I'm new to the site, so let's get working!
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30day shred today. I don't have the DVD but found Level 1 on you tube. Not sure where to get the other levels so if you have the link for it that would be great :)
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this as well
  • precious1834
    Options
    I would love this count me in:smile:
  • precious1834
    Options
    I would love this count me in:smile:
  • precious1834
    Options
    I do not have the DVD so i would need the link as well good luck to everyone
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I will start tomorrow.
    I did do it the entire month of September. Missed only one day. I wish I would have taken measurements.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    TEST BANNER