Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• rt1801
    rt1801 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 1- Day 5 today but would love to join this group to keep me going... I am going away for a couple of days at the end of Week 2 so I figure then I will be on track with you guys for Week 3 and 4.....have to survive Week 2 first!:happy:
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm also doing "no chocolate November".
    Will be starting tomorrow as it will be the 1st of November here!
    Good luck everyone.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone.This is going to be great.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'd love to join in, I just picked up Ripped in 30 today (30th birthday, time to get seriously in shape!). I've done 30DS and No More Trouble Zones, and love those workouts, but I feel like my routine has gotten a bit stagnant. Anyone feel free to add me to your friends list too!
    I just asked you to be my friend.I'm glad you are here.
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I just bought the DVD yesterday. I have attempted 30DS in the past but never completed it - but I am motivated to stay on track this time!! Yay!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I would like to join with you. I have the dvd already and made it only 10 min..barely.. of the first 20 min workout, that chick is brutal..lol. Can we friend to keep in touch about it? I'd like someone to chat with and figure out how to prepare myself.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I would like to join with you. I have the dvd already and made it only 10 min..barely.. of the first 20 min workout, that chick is brutal..lol. Can we friend to keep in touch about it? I'd like someone to chat with and figure out how to prepare myself.
    Ok your my friend :smile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    W2D2...still felt like I wanted to throw up but not as bad as yesterday...34 Minutes and 241 calories

Unfortunately, I've gained like 3 lbs since starting last week :grumble:

WARNING: DO NOT DO WEEK 2 WITH A HANGOVER!!! :sick:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in... I just got the dvd this weekend! Hopefully I will stick to it because I do tend to get bored and must constantly switch up my workouts.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Would like to join as well...Just finished W2 Day 1. I am trying to do 5 days in a row for each week/level. Plus other challenges or cardio if I can. Hope i can still join :smile:
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I did Week 1 Day 1 today, I'm definitely glad I was more in shape starting this than when I just jumped right into 30DS. I was able to keep it up the whole time, although I was panting during the second set of Running Mans, haha. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

I think on my rest day I will likely do Pilates or yoga - something that is lower key and incorporates a lot of stretching.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Oh! Are we keeping track of our progress at all? Maybe making a list like

username/week/day (so, like for me it would read earthsember/week 1/day 1)

that people can update daily or something? We did that in the 30 Day Shred board I joined and I think it really motivated people (lol, they wanted to be sure to do the workout so they could log in and update their progress :) ). It was a simple "copy the most recent person's update and update your own name on it and paste it as a post" so no one person was responsible for updating everrrrrybody's progress.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    She is brutal isn't she LOL.
  • jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just went out and bought my dvd so Im ready...Im planning on doing a test run tonight to see how Im handling it. Also, my plan is to do it everyday at least once, but (unless im crazy) I wanna shoot for twice a day. This month won't be easy om sure, but its about to be holiday season, and discipline needs to be in full force before they roll around!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    She is brutal isn't she LOL.

She's totally brutal! Sometimes I take a short - 30 second break to catch my breath, and always ALWAYS HYDRATE!! I usually go through a whole nalgene (32oz) during a Jillian workout.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I can't wait to start my first day of Ripped in 30 tommorrow.I'm so excited.I LOVE THIS WORKOUT.:happy:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I did it today to get me pumped, I'm so ready!!
  • milele_transfome
    milele_transfome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to join with you guys! I'm new to mfp (used another app to track for a while) and I've been doing Couch to 5k religiously for 4 weeks (well just started week 4 today). I wanted to add strength training to my routine and I am planning to do p90x when I'm closer to my goal weight, but as I can't do a single standard push-up I figured I should start smaller.

Tomorrow was to be my first day with RI30, what an amazing coincidence that there are others thinking similarly! I plan to do it 3x per week in between my runs. So excited to be working with a group now!
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    Started today!! (Since I'm going to be doing Monday-Saturday and keeping Sundays as a rest day) I started the C25K program as well and then did Ripped in 30!! It was fun, I like it a lot! Nice workout!! I feel great now :)
  • jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Its official, I was crazy! I did day 1 and only made it 20 min...for now I will be sticking with once a day...lol