Today or This Week, I noticed.....????

Options

Replies

• GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Last night in the bath I noticed muscle definition in my calves and I was able to sit up easily without having to push myself off the side of the bath with my arms. JILLIAN MAKES STRONG ABS.

I loved the day I discovered that!! Inthought "oh wow that was easy" who would've thought sitting up in the tub and not having to do the push-roll would be a major event in our lives but it definitely is!!! Go abs!
  • karendzar
    Options
    today i noticed my ribs and where they finished - i have never felt them in years! it proves the weight loss journey is working!
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that while I haven't lost much weight, my face and neck are getting thinner. This made me happy just this morning. It was a FB pic where my face looked like a chunky Cabbage Patch (dolls I used to love by the way) which made me say enuf is enuf! Good Wednesday ahead :)
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    1. My fiancee said my butt is "different" lol...we'll take that as a YAY
    2. Im sitting in pants that are the same size,still tight, but my stomach isnt trying to escape
    3.My body is smoother, still the same size(maybe take an inch) BUT smoother ...thats very motivating
    3.Im caring less and less about that darn scale...the compliments, clothing, and smoothness will cut it for now =)
    4. OH and I actually love trying new healthy food. "Right now" I couldnt take a Big Mac, it would seem tasteless
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This morning I noticed;
    I HAVE COLLAR BONES!!!!!
    Well, I've always had them, but I can see them now!! wheeeee!
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I noticed.... I baked 2 dozen Blueberry Muffins and I only ate 1. :tongue:
    That would be a huge nsv for me
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed - my pants that have been hanging in my closet for over 4 months because they were too tight now fit. My sweaters are too big in the arms and chest. My necklace hangs lower. I keep touching my face, neck and collarbone - because I can feel my bones underneath my skin instead of a layer of fat.
  • dee0423
    dee0423 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that those 14 lbs I lost so far..I don't EVER want to see them bad boys again! They are gone for good!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    This week I noticed my size 7/8 jeans fits again versus my old size 14's Yay!
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed that the past 26 day without the scale and measuring tape have been GREAT!!! It forces me to really look at my body and notice the small changes. November 1st will be my weigh in and measure day (since 10/01/11) and Ive noticed so much about my body that I dont think I'll really care what the scale says!
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    @jlanab- IM RIGHT WHERE U ARE! I want a shirt that says "SCREW THE SCALES"
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Today I put on jeans that I haven't worn for a week and noticed I could pull up the zip without having to breathe in/suck it all in. Lets hope the scales reflect it tomorrow in my weekly weigh-in.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The last couple days I have noticed there is less cellulite on my thighs!!! I had to look twice in the mirror to be sure I wasn't seeing things :)
  • jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That I don't just fit into some of my pre-seminary weight gain clothes, but that they are starting to actually fit.
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed my boobs stuck further out than my stomach!
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    im really close to my goal weight now!! and that this is the lightest i've ever been!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    my "fat" pants I bought about 6 months ago are too big in the waist...wish I had an adjustable waist band!!
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed - my pants that have been hanging in my closet for over 4 months because they were too tight now fit. My sweaters are too big in the arms and chest. My necklace hangs lower. I keep touching my face, neck and collarbone - because I can feel my bones underneath my skin instead of a layer of fat.

I keep touching my collar bones too! I hadn't noticed visually but I went to scratch my neck and felt the bone, it's ace!
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I realized that just because my shoulder is strained and I can't lift, that I'm still able to do a 900 cal burn workout on the elliptical. I am down, but not out!
  • momie0205
    Options
    That when I looked at myself in the mirror in my undies I didn't want to vomit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!