This week on MFP I learned....

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I learned to keep my opinions to myself.

Please don't. :-)
  • stampede55
    Options
    Men should not go to strip clubs; they will inevitably pay for sex!
    You making fun of me?!?!?:tongue:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

Maybe!!! What's it to ya?
  • stampede55
    Options

Maybe!!! What's it to ya?
    A couple dollar bills and a 15 dollar drink!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've learned that a casual observation post can go horribly wrong based on the first response, then all subsequent posters follow suit, picking up pitchforks and torches and throwing flames. I also learned that that situation can be totally salvaged with a friend like FearAnLoathing to help organize a formal witch-burning party, complete with invites, "skyclad" attired attendees, popcorn, circus vendors hawking spinning light toys, s'mores, a DJ blasting Rob Zombie's "Dragula", photo-ops with my charred remains, roman candles worked into the pyre and charcoal souvenirs. Oh, yeah... and anybody who was too lazy to read the entire thing and blindly responded ended up looking like a complete moron. Ah, memories.

witch-burning.jpg
    monty_python_witch-701441.jpg
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I learned that taking a huge steamy dump does not necessarily translate into immediate weight loss.

And that sadly, some folks will take everything seriously and try to give advice . . .

Oh yeah... that too.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Today I learned:

That some people really really really want to see low numbers even if it means taking laxatives.
    That some people don't poop or have bowels, they just carry around 5lb bowls.
    That talking about poop will get you a whole new set of really cool friends!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I learned that people will repeat the same advice that someone else has already given and act like they came up with it.

Also to be a good husband, you must eat pie. The whole pie

...what if it's a meat pie?

Chocolate, Vanilla, lemon, it's all good.

Sausage?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I learned that people will repeat the same advice that someone else has already given and act like they came up with it.

Also to be a good husband, you must eat pie. The whole pie

...what if it's a meat pie?

Chocolate, Vanilla, lemon, it's all good.

Sausage?

no
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    I've learnt that the HGC diet is ultimately the Spawn of Satan :devil: :devil: :devil: and no-one must even speaketh it's name.....(this fad diet thing that is, not the devil! Or then again...)

Which is fine, but I'm not even sure what it is! Guessing it's the equivalent to the UK's version of Lighterlife? (where you live on 800 cals of mikshakes and soups for a long period of time, etc)
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I learned:

If I don't disagree with you out loud, I'm not jealous.
    I need to stop accepting compliments.
    Men exsist only to take away my free will.
    Oh, and count my calories.

It's been a good day.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    That msblueeyes was sad.
  • nibblerbigcat
    Options
    This week I learned that some people on this forum are rude, petty, and downright hostile.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    This week I learned that some people on this forum are rude, petty, and downright hostile.

Sorry I blame the testosterone..that and I was born that way..I usually try to the humor and sarcasm route.. not the hostile route.
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    That msblueeyes was sad.

Or bored...whichever
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    That msblueeyes was sad.

Or bored...whichever

Is this the pooping girl, bleeding girl, pregnant girl, or crazy boys are evil girl? I get them all mixed up now a days.
  • Mallory0418
    Options
    Oh no, it was the MFP-is-terrible-I'm-leaving drama girl. Easy to get confused.
  • macpatti
    Options
    Oh no, it was the MFP-is-terrible-I'm-leaving drama girl. Easy to get confused.

Haha...yes, it was the "MFP people are so rude, I'm outta here" girl.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Today I learned.. Muscle weighs the same as but it also weighs more then fat but weighs less then a bowling ball and fat. Thus making it somewhere in the middle in the weight spectrum.

That no one really knows the true amount of protein we should eat.

American Horror Story is a good tv show.
  • macpatti
    Options
    That "shut the hell up" and "who the hell cares" both weigh the same? Did I get that right, d2foogballJRC? :smile: