75 Pounds lost in 8 Months with pics

Options

Replies

• h82bfat
    Options
    Not only did you drop a bunch of weight, it looks like you're about 15 years younger. Congrats!

Your start weight was just a little lower than mine and I hope to get where you're at in the next year.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Really inspiring.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story. its so inspiring!
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    FAN - BLINKING - TASTIC!!!! Way to go! x
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow thats excellent, what a lovely motivational story. Looks like you have a good support network behind you, thanks for posting, success stories like this keeps my motivation going. Good luck for the rest of your journey! And hoping your health problems have gone now.
  • beautyonhold
    Options
    Absolutely amazing.... you are truly an inspiring man.
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, grats! You look great xx
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    Great story! It's inspired me to keep going! And thanks for the tips will be sure to implement them!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I want to be just like you. Hope I achieve just a smidge of what you have. You look awesome. Congrats!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Love the pic with the bike at the crossroads very profound! :wink: great GREAT job! :drinker:
  • KatBuz7
    KatBuz7 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    that's AMAZING!! keep up the awesome work!! i do pretty much all of what you do too - I'm not on a "diet" i eat whatever i want, just less of it ;o)
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Leviram
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME! Congratulations on your success it's people like you that inspire the rest it can be done! YAY!
  • niceguy63
    niceguy63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job Bud!!!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome job sir!

I am the same way. I found out about MFP by accident and have done the same thing as you... eating what I like in moderation, cut out most junk food and pretty much ALL fast food. I have been loggin religiously 278 days and counting. I have had a few mini plateaus but I broke through them.

Congrats on the great job you are doing.

I am also betting you have been able to stop using quite a bit of the medication you had to use huh?
  • phitlee
    Options
    So inspired..... thank you so much for sharing.
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is very inspiring!
  • Flossykirk
    Flossykirk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I love to hear about how others have accomplished their goals! You look amazing!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Congrats on losing the weight and on completing the Hotter Than Hell ride! My dad is a cyclist as well, he's down in Houston with one of the bike groups. He's always talked about buddies of his who road that ride. Don't think he's even gotten around to riding it and he's been a cyclist for 14 years!

Anyway, congrats again on your loss you have done fantastic according to your pictures! Keep it up! Thanks for the advice. I too am religiously logging away and getting on here every day!
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration and thank you for the motivation to keep pushing on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!