30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    So I decided to take the plunge yesterday and start level 2. I did it right after I woke up so I wouldn't spend the day stressing out about it. I managed to some-what get through it. Today I did day 2 of level 2. Definitely feeling it more today. Ay yi yi, those plank moves suck!
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Sorry for another post, about how many calories on average do you guys burn doing the work outs? I have just not been logging anything for them because I am not really sure how many I am burning.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Day 18 (L2D8) finished!

Why does Level 2 seem to get harder instead of easier!!?? :grumble: Seriously.... I've still got a way to go before I can say Level 2 is "easy"! :noway:

DesertSunsetRain - there is some conflicting numbers re the workout, but generally you log it as a Circuit Training and I found that the average Calories amount is 190 when I googled it. Wish I had a heart rate monitor that measures calories too...but they are too expensive for me right now.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!

I am going to try to get my Shred in today but feel like the stomach bug is attacking me! My husband just got over it and I can not eat anything...trying to push lots of fluids....as much as I don't want to miss a day I may have too! UGH....so close only 9 days left!

Ag no!! Hope that bug dissapears soon! :flowerforyou: May you feel better quick!
  • annibester
    Options
    L3D1 done. Like JM says, "keep telling yourself what the reason was for buying the dvd" ...it will keep you going" Thinking I must keep my comments for this level till I have past day 5..hehehe!
    I am not gonna lie, it ain't easy! BUT it is do-able!!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L3D1 done. Like JM says, "keep telling yourself what the reason was for buying the dvd" ...it will keep you going" Thinking I must keep my comments for this level till I have past day 5..hehehe!

Oh goodness..... that sounds bad, lol!
    Oh well, I will have to get through it. :tongue:
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ugh so I couldn't do my workout yesterday, could hardly walk around the house, but feeling much better today, hope to keep down some food and get my work out in tonight!
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L2 Day 4 done
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did L3D1, it was hard but I don't think that much harder than L2....I guess i will find out as time goes by!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Day 28 done! 2 More days guys :bigsmile: I am quite ready to finish now. lol. I can't believe I'll be finished on Saturday and then starting from scratch with Ripped in 30 on Monday. Am I mad? He he. No but seriously, today I felt stronger than I have since the first day of Level 3. I love this level because you can feel the intense focus on your abs and arms with all the plank moves. Still despise the lunge jumps in Circuit 2 and of course, Rock stars in Cir 3. They are evil!

I was hugely disappointed today when I weighed in and hadn't lost any weight this week, but the more I think about it, the more I realise this level is much more focused on toning and less on the cardio that Level 2 was all about. I still end up sweating & red, but it's not to the panting, dripping extent that Level 2 ends with. They are very different, but I think Level 2 is more about burning fat and Level 3 is now toning. I am excited about checking my cm's because my clothes definitely feel looser.
  • Sambo004
    Options

Hee hee - I hear you :ohwell:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Sorry for another post, about how many calories on average do you guys burn doing the work outs? I have just not been logging anything for them because I am not really sure how many I am burning.

I did some searching here on MFP and the general consensus was that you log it as Circuit Training General, so that's what I do because I don't have a HRM :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    ugh so I couldn't do my workout yesterday, could hardly walk around the house, but feeling much better today, hope to keep down some food and get my work out in tonight!

Really hope you feel much better tonight! Nothing worse than a tummy bug. Ugh!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Yesterday I did L3D1, it was hard but I don't think that much harder than L2....I guess i will find out as time goes by!

L2 is still my worst I think. Level 3 is hard, but just more enjoyable somehow :wink:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    So I decided to take the plunge yesterday and start level 2. I did it right after I woke up so I wouldn't spend the day stressing out about it. I managed to some-what get through it. Today I did day 2 of level 2. Definitely feeling it more today. Ay yi yi, those plank moves suck!

Keep going! It's super hard, but you will see a big difference from it :flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1D9. 21 to go. Level 2 is inching closer...

Doesn't it feel great! Well done :)
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2 Day 3 done

How'r you enjoying Level 2?
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L1D10. 20 to go.
    Woo hoo! I'm out of Level 1. Bring on Level 2 – let the battle commence!

(Everyone’s doing brilliantly. Keep going. "...you don't quit at the finish line..." :drinker: )
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    lvl 1 day 8 done... 2 more days then onto lvl 2... after reading all these posts about lvl 2 I'm kind of dreading it... I already have problems with the side lunges at the end of lvl 1, does that mean i'll have problems in lvl 2?
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I actually made it today! L3D2 done! down to the single digits of days left!!

Keep the good work everyone else!!! :happy: