Replies

• ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    4 more miles done today.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Please can I join again ... it kept me from giving up for most of last month.

Knee problems are back so I am looking to make conservative progress on last month ...

:)Thanks
  • olivedrab
    olivedrab Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 7 miles so far, and just about to update my signature to reflect the new miles.
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don;t know why I am so challenged on this ticker/signature thing. I have the link copied and pasted into that signature box...but how do I get back to the challenge page and how do I get the ticker to go on there? And, the code shows in that box, how do I get back to it to update what I've walked? Oh how I can't believe I'm just not getting it!!
    Help please !!?

Oh! Awesome! I hit enter and there it was! Now to figure out how to update it with today's miles!
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Going to go for 50 miles again, since I didn't quite make it last month. Will get new ticker made shortly. 11/1 - 2 miles; 11/3 - 2.5 miles.
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think I understand it now...and I hope it's updated to 6 miles now....

Dinos....I think I'll just get on here and tell you my miles...would be less stress for me ;)
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    November Move Your *kitten* Challenge

11/1  3.5 miles running
    11/2
    11/3 3.1 miles running
    11/4
    11/5
    11/6
    11/7
    11/8
    11/9
    11/10
    11/11
    11/12
    11/13
    11/14
    11/15
    11/16
    11/17
    11/18
    11/19
    11/20
    11/21
    11/22
    11/23
    11/24
    11/25
    11/26
    11/27
    11/28
    11/29
    11/30

Total: 6.6 miles out of the 50 mile Goal
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    2.5 km walk on treadmill then 11.7 km bike ride (dragging my 45 lb son around on a trail-a-bike). That should be worth bonus points! :):)
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Biked 14 miles

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • momku
    momku Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    4 more!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I moved my *kitten* 2 miles on the TM at 5 a.m. again at work and for 15 miles on my bike after work! All for a total of 17 miles!!!
  • alvmd
    alvmd Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm just starting this so I am looking for some motivation and trying to make some friends. Let's kick some butt!

exercise.png
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    3 miles in tonight on the treadmill. Waited too long to run and it was dark out....blah.
    Ticker updated.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Was just going to walk outdoors tonight while my kid was at basketball practice, but at some point I found myself running....slowly, but running. :ohwell: Completed 5K.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1 mile tonight before spin and nrolfw. Siggie updated.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    had to change my ticker.. it got mixed up with another challenge..anyways.. i just added to it..

did 125 minutes on bikes.. 33.98 miles

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Guys, keeping an updated ticker is NOT rocket science. You can do it.
    I insist on a signature because it helps me track down your progress, not because I'm a whimsical tickerhead. Try to understand that there are almost 100 people in the challenge. Some post in kilometers, some post every blue moon, others don't sum up their miles ... for whatever reason, tracking without the ticker can become a royal pain in the butt.

Here's what you have to do:
    - To create a new ticker follow the steps in www.tickerfactory.com. After you're done, copy the bbcode to your MFP signature.
    - To update the ticker: Go to www.tickerfactory.com, type your password/pin, add the new miles or type your new total and press NEXT. That's all.

If you still find the whole ticker procedure challenging, a good alternative is to add a line to your MFP signature and update your mileage manually. This will display your text in green letters underneath all your posts.

Hope this will resolve the ticker issue. By the way, we are kicking *kitten* again this month :drinker:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Off to a decent start for the month, so I figured I'd check in. Ticker is updated, and I'm doing my first spinning class tomorrow, so I hope to have a significant number to check in with next week sometime.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Off to a decent start for the month, so I figured I'd check in. Ticker is updated, and I'm doing my first spinning class tomorrow, so I hope to have a significant number to check in with next week sometime.

Have a great weekend everyone!

awesome, i hope you enjoy you spinning class...that is my main form of cardio...i love it....ENJOY
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am back home after holiday last month. Could you please add me for 60 miles this November, Dinos?