30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• annibester
    Options
    Day 28 done! 2 More days guys :bigsmile: I am quite ready to finish now. lol. I can't believe I'll be finished on Saturday and then starting from scratch with Ripped in 30 on Monday. Am I mad? He he. No but seriously, today I felt stronger than I have since the first day of Level 3. I love this level because you can feel the intense focus on your abs and arms with all the plank moves. Still despise the lunge jumps in Circuit 2 and of course, Rock stars in Cir 3. They are evil!

I was hugely disappointed today when I weighed in and hadn't lost any weight this week, but the more I think about it, the more I realise this level is much more focused on toning and less on the cardio that Level 2 was all about. I still end up sweating & red, but it's not to the panting, dripping extent that Level 2 ends with. They are very different, but I think Level 2 is more about burning fat and Level 3 is now toning. I am excited about checking my cm's because my clothes definitely feel looser.

Yeeaahhhh!!! Gr8 for you!!! Hope you will be sticking around after you finished! :drinker:
  • annibester
    Options
    L3 D2 done.Have a good weekend everyone!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    L2D9 Done! One more day of the awful L2, yeah!

I lost 800g this week again, whoop whoop! So happy its still working for me. :smile:
  • annibester
    Options
    L2D9 Done! One more day of the awful L2, yeah!

I lost 800g this week again, whoop whoop! So happy its still working for me. :smile:

:bigsmile: Yeeaahhh!! Well done!! Good luck for the last day on L2!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :happy: L3D3 done! My legs are killing me....I just walked up the stairs at work and that felt like a workout in itself after all this squats we do!! Oh and I weighed in at 175 this morning! Lost 2lbs! Haven't been at that weight since last year when I started trying to lose weight and then gave up on it! Gonna keep going this time and keep it off!!
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L2 Day 5 done
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L2D1 19 to go. Bloody hell, that was hard! After thinking L1 was becoming too easy and I could do with a change along comes L2 and properly kicks my *kitten*. Seriously, by the end I could barely see the stop button on the remote for the sweat streaming into my eyes (man, that stung!). My limbs have completely turned to jelly and are still trembling. Here's hoping I have the strength to workout tomorrow.

(Good luck everyone)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 9 done! I have 1 more day guys!!!! I can't believe it. My body is starting to seriously protest though, so I think I need that day of rest on Sunday. I did feel much stronger today - finally.

Everyone is doing AMAZINGLY!!! Yay us!!!

On a really positive note, I met up with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in about 5 weeks and they said they couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost :bigsmile: It felt incredible! Thank you 30DS!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 30 done! I can't actually believe it. lol. I am super proud of myself for doing it. I don't think my husband thought I would when I asked him to buy it for me as a present. He he.

Should I post results now, or wait until everyone finishes?

Keep shredding peeps!

:heart:
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Day 30 done! I can't actually believe it. lol. I am super proud of myself for doing it. I don't think my husband thought I would when I asked him to buy it for me as a present. He he.

Keep shredding peeps!

please please tell! it may very well be motivation for the rest of us who are only halfway through or just starting :)
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hey! did day 12 today! feeling great not seeing results ith the measuring tape but lost 2lbs and i can feel my muscles!
  • BetteDJackson
    Options
    My friends and I started doing 30 day at school. How are you logging the exercise? Good luck!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L2D10 (Day 20) Finished!! Hooray! Level 2 done and dusted finally!!

I'll start with Level 3 on Monday morning. :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

Keep shredding peeps!

Sam please post!!!! :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options

Keep shredding peeps!

please please tell! it may very well be motivation for the rest of us who are only halfway through or just starting :)

Ok :laugh: Well here they are (I really don't understand the whole posting pictures thing, so I'll load before and afters on my profile - for a little bit - because well, they're still rather embarrassing as I'm not exactly where I want to be yet, even though I have made good progress. I will try and take them tomorrow and post soon:

30 Day Shred - Round 1 (reached Day 24 but took measurements on Day 20):

Starting Weight: 64.4 kgs / 141.8 pounds (I'm converting from kgs here)
    Ending Weight: 63.1 kgs / 138.8 pounds (-1.3 kgs / -2.5 pounds)
    Total inches lost: 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm

30 Day Shred - Round 2 (full 30 days);

Starting Weight: 63 kgs / 138.6 pounds
    Ending Weight (don't own a scale, so last weigh in day was Day 8 of Level 3): 60.3 kgs / 132.66 (-2.7 kgs / 5.94 pounds)
    Total inches lost: 10.4 inches / 26.5 cm

Total loss:

3 kgs / 6.6 pounds
    16.9 inches / 43 cm

Individual measurements (I've actually taken right arm, left arm, right thigh, left thigh, but instead of posting all of them, I've taken the largest of the two as my final measurements as there are oddly 0.5 cm variances between the two. lol)

Measurement before / measurement after:-

Waist: before 84.5 cm / after 74 cm
    Hips: 96 cm / 88.5 cm
    Arms: 31 cm / 29 cm
    Bust: 99 cm / 89 cm
    Tummy: 93 cm / 87.5 cm
    Bum: 100 cm / 97.5 cm
    Thighs: 64 cm / 58.4 cm
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    @Sambo004
    Congratulations on completing the 30 days - your results are brilliant! I'm really pleased that your efforts paid off. :smile:
    (They're super motivating!)

You've certainly earned a glass of champagne, enjoy! :drinker:
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L2D2 18 to go. Truely amazed I exercised today, urgh - it was incredibly hard work.
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Have everyone sorry I forgot to post yesterday! L3D4 done and will be doing D5 today! After today only 5 more days till I'm done!!

I signed up for a C25k group and we started yesterday! We meet 2x a week so I have to fit in a 3rd day on my own! Day 1 was great and felt good to get some extra exercise in! I think I will need to get some new workout pants since mine were starting to fall off my rear while I was running! :laugh:

Sam: way to go! You rock! And great results!! :happy:
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

Keep shredding peeps!

Ok :laugh: Well here they are (I really don't understand the whole posting pictures thing, so I'll load before and afters on my profile - for a little bit - because well, they're still rather embarrassing as I'm not exactly where I want to be yet, even though I have made good progress. I will try and take them tomorrow and post soon:

30 Day Shred - Round 1 (reached Day 24 but took measurements on Day 20):

Starting Weight: 64.4 kgs / 141.8 pounds (I'm converting from kgs here)
    Ending Weight: 63.1 kgs / 138.8 pounds (-1.3 kgs / -2.5 pounds)
    Total inches lost: 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm

30 Day Shred - Round 2 (full 30 days);

Starting Weight: 63 kgs / 138.6 pounds
    Ending Weight (don't own a scale, so last weigh in day was Day 8 of Level 3): 60.3 kgs / 132.66 (-2.7 kgs / 5.94 pounds)
    Total inches lost: 10.4 inches / 26.5 cm

Total loss:

3 kgs / 6.6 pounds
    16.9 inches / 43 cm

Individual measurements (I've actually taken right arm, left arm, right thigh, left thigh, but instead of posting all of them, I've taken the largest of the two as my final measurements as there are oddly 0.5 cm variances between the two. lol)

Measurement before / measurement after:-

Waist: before 84.5 cm / after 74 cm
    Hips: 96 cm / 88.5 cm
    Arms: 31 cm / 29 cm
    Bust: 99 cm / 89 cm
    Tummy: 93 cm / 87.5 cm
    Bum: 100 cm / 97.5 cm
    Thighs: 64 cm / 58.4 cm

WOW SAM!! Those are excellent loss figures!! :flowerforyou:
    Way to go!!! Truly inspirational. I took a rest day today and will be starting L3 tomorrow.

Hope you stay with us and share your experience with Ripped in 30! :wink: