30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well I did Day 1 of Ripped in 30 today and of course, am starting at Level 1, so it felt pretty easy compared to 30DS. I'm not sure I like it yet, it's quite different in that the exercises aren't as up-beat. A lot more controlled movements. She does 3 strength exercises at only 30 seconds of each (and this makes it much easier to do each set). She also has this kind of tough guy attitude which is a tad annoying, but she looks amazing (I want her body). It's nice in that it's a bit longer (around 35 mins including warm up & cool down), and I have heard it gets much harder from Level 2 and Level 4 is supposed to be incredibly challenging.

Will keep you posted :smile:

Cool Sam! I think its good you do it before us..you can give us some fair warnings and tips....LOL.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I have been MIA lately. Started out just taking a couple day break and that turned into starting to fall off the shred wagon lol. So hoping back on starting today. Should I just keep on my day count or start back at day 1? I would be on day 8 of level 1. Hmm

I'd start at Day 1 again...just to get my body fully into it again before Level 2 as it is harder by far.
    Dont' give up!! Its worth it!
  • annibester
    Options
    Just did L3D1 again. :smile:
    Couldn't get to gym so I felt like I needed another workout. Felt harder this time round...think I was still a bit clueless this morning.
    But now I feel good. Need to lose at least another 800g this week....hoping to make it.

Have a great evening all.

WTG!! I have done L3D5 this morning, and I am sweating more and more every day!
    Hope you get to your goal this week,good luck! Not been on the scale yet.....bit nervious about it,but that's only next week.:wink:
  • annibester
    Options
    L2D4 16 remaining.
    L2 is such a killer I daren't peak ahead to see what lies in store in L3. I'll save that little horror until i'm there...
    We can do this :)

L2 are no joy!! But you can do it!!!! Hang in there,it's worth the pain!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    3 more days to go!!! All those squats in level 3 better be doing something to my legs because it is killing me to walk all the stairs I have to walk every day! :laugh: Can't wait to be done!!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done... oh the pain.... sad that I have to do the modified moves for the plank exercises
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    3 more days to go!!! All those squats in level 3 better be doing something to my legs because it is killing me to walk all the stairs I have to walk every day! :laugh: Can't wait to be done!!

LOL...those squats really are a killer! My legs are so stiff and sore, hehe. I'm sure its helping though, especially for some of the orange peel I have!

Only 3 days left, lucky you!! :happy:
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L2D3 done... oh the pain.... sad that I have to do the modified moves for the plank exercises

Hang in there Jonzo! When you done with L3 you can do the whole Shred over again and then try go with Natalie....Thats what I'm planning...hoping to be able to! :tongue:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Exciting times ahead peeps! Well done on keeping going :) Everyone rocks!

I'm pretty sore today after Day 1 of Ripped, but as usual, doing day 2 helps loosen things up. Here I was thinking it was a "cake walk". He he. That'll teach me.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Karin1234, Annibester & Aem2381 – you’re in the home straight, fantastic effort guys!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L2D5 Hallelujah half way there! The end is in (distant) sight. :smile:
  • annibester
    Options
    L3D6 done!!!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L3D3 Done! :smile:

Today's exercising was GOOD! Felt real pumped afterwards, tired yes, but a good tired. Jumped in the shower straight away and just love the way my muscles felt all lose and smooth afterwards.
    I'm so addicted to this.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L3D6 done!!!!

You're almost there Anni!!!! Whoohoo!!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L2D6 14 to go.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    It's crazy how reliant you get on this workout everyday. I couldn't exercise today due to many factors, and I felt weird! And horribly guilty! There should be a warning :laugh:
  • annibester
    Options
    You guys are doing great!! Hang in there. I can not believe there is only 3 days left of Level 3 for me.
    L3D7 done.......Suma lunges, not so cool!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Finished L3D4. :smile:

Excited about starting all over again... would love to see how much stronge I got when I give Level 1 a go again.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    You guys are doing great!! Hang in there. I can not believe there is only 3 days left of Level 3 for me.
    L3D7 done.......Suma lunges, not so cool!!

Suma lunges is hard! My thighs burn like hell with them!
  • annibester
    Options
    Finished L3D4. :smile:

Excited about starting all over again... would love to see how much stronge I got when I give Level 1 a go again.

Hehe, me to! Kinda expecting to be stiff for the first few days of level 1......hehe....hope not!!!
    Almost there Karin!!!