• Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I just saw this. Is she ok?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    I just saw this. Is she ok?

p.2 is the latest update from chinadolly, at 7:48 on Sun 4/12.

edit....:heart:

OMG! How horrible. Why do horrible things have to happen to the most caring, giving , wonderful people. My thoughts are with you and your family!
    :brokenheart: :cry:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    That is awful :brokenheart: I will be praying for her and the family. She sounds like a wonderful person and a very caring person. I always wonder why bad things happen to good people it just doesn't make sense.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    bump - more prayers. News?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Bump.........hoping for an update that she is doing much better:heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Me too. She's been in my thoughts ever since this was posted. :brokenheart:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just read this..... How awful.

Any news of her condition now?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Me too. She's been in my thoughts ever since this was posted. :brokenheart:

ditto
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I saw this yesterday and just wanted to add my prayers to the many that are going out for a quick and full recovery for MG. I was hoping there would be an update with some good news. She and all her family are in my thoughts and prayers today.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    just checking in to see if thee was an update on her condition

still thinking of you MolsonGirl!!!
  • Lady_D
    Lady_D Posts: 15
    Options
    Your friend and her family are in my prayer. I believe and have faith in God that He will heal her and make her whole again.
  • chinadolly
    Options
    I have only two minutes to update, so busy today. MG is still in ICU, she had complications with a blood transfusion, a little step back, turns out there was more damage to her left lung then thought, and she keeps bleeding, she is still being assisted with her breathing, we're not too sure how long the tube will stay in. Her finger, as now is considered to be a success as far as the reattachment, but she will have limited movement of it, right now the least of her concerns. The other concern is her ability to speak when she comes off the tubes, the gash to her neck was pretty severe and it cut deep into the trach..SP?? not sure how to spell the word. The doctors are concerened about the bleeding but as of this morning, the bleeding has stopped, now they are monitoring her, if she improves they are moving her to a room this evening, right now MG is in surgery to fix her windpipe, the doctors put this off because of the damage to her chest, but now they feel it's safe enough, which hopefully will be the last surgery, she's been through too much as it is. I will try to post an update this evening, she's expected out of surgery this afternoon, all the other wounds are considered to be superficial, and some required stitches some are healing on there own. Right now, i'm fighting a terrible urge of anger, frustration and hate. Thank you to those of you who care, please don't be afraid to flood her inbox even if it's just a hi, her mac book wil be on her bed and she'll be on it in no time, I hope.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update, chinadolly! :frown:

Continued prayers going her way. :heart:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    thanks for the update

give her our love:smile:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    chinadolly, thank you for the update. I can't imagine how you must feel. I pray that God will show you how to forgive so you can begin your own healing process. You won't ever forget was has happened to your friend but you will be able to be in a place of emotional healing.
    Continuing to pray for everyone involved in this.
  • chinadolly
    Options
    Just a quick question, I have Lola, MG's english bulldog, she will not eat, and is growling and has the "runs" all over my apartment, I don't know what to do with her. I have her at my place because we are trying to keep her happy, and because my brother can't be home too much for her, and the kids are with mom, the older ones at school all day, I take her in...but I don't want to kill her, and now three days and she is not eating!! I'm so sad!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question, I have Lola, MG's english bulldog, she will not eat, and is growling and has the "runs" all over my apartment, I don't know what to do with her. I have her at my place because we are trying to keep her happy, and because my brother can't be home too much for her, and the kids are with mom, the older ones at school all day, I take her in...but I don't want to kill her, and now three days and she is not eating!! I'm so sad!

the dog may be scared
    get some clothes that have MG's scent ...it might help the dog being in a new environment:smile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Try giving her some chicken broth and start with that. If she eats the broth, then pour some of that over her food and go from there. If she continues not to eat, I would consult a vet.

Sending prayers your way for all involved.

Memaw
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    thanks for the update on MG.
    She is in my thoughts constantly. Please let her know we ae all praying for her.

Not sufre what to say about the dog but dave198lbs and memaw66did give some good suggestions, try those