Do You Bathe Everyday?

Options
How can there really be people out there that don't? My Coworker/Carpooler does not. He smells like he's been rolling around in crisco, dandruff, and potato chips.

Please people, wash your a** daily.

Sorry if this offends anyone....but if it does, don't type anything, go get in the shower immediately!!

That is all. Have a good day :drinker:

Replies

• DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yes but I don't change my underwear.
    :sick: ewwww
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    lol. Now that is nasty! 10 minutes under the shower won't kill you, but maybe he is allergic to water...
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I used to have a roommate who put on Axe spray in place of bathing.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options

Barf! Axe + BO = naaassstttyy!!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yes defiantly shower at least once a day, sometimes two times - can't understand people that don't.
  • amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You must work with my ex. I could never get him to shower. Kept saying he hated water. His hair smelled like bacon.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Yup! Not supposed to because of bleaching my hair... but i can't stand being icky :P
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahahh... SO random, but its true alot of people don't shower! HAHAHAH
  • endora60
    Options
    My mother is one of those unbathed people. It's horrifying. She deliberately ignores hints and then gets hysterical--literally--when you flat-out call her on it. She's seventy-seven years old now, and the situation is unlikely to change, but it's not as though this is a new getting-old kind of thing; she's always been like this.

I guess my sister and I determined when we were in our teens to go totally the other way. On any given day I shower at least twice, sometimes three times, and I never get into bed or leave my house without being freshly showered. The very IDEA that somebody might think I stink terrifies me.

/neurotic rant.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Um, yes.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    The only time I won't is sometimes in the winter here in Michigan on a Saturday when I don't have anywhere to go because my skin gets to dry and raw that it needs a break, but I still clean up the 'stinky zones'.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If I haven't broken a sweat that day, I don't smell bad and I don't feel funky...I see no need to waste the water. It won't kill me, but it will kill the planet. Also, I have many scars that are extremely sensitive to overdrying.
    I wash my face and brush my teeth at least twice a day, but I'll bathe/shower 3-4 times a week in the winter and 4-6 times a week in the summer.

An enlightening article on the subject can be found here:

http://www.self.com/health/blogs/healthyself/2010/11/is-it-unhealthy-to-shower-ever.html
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Barf! Axe + BO = naaassstttyy!!

Was your roommate my brother?
  • xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    I know someone for a fact that goes daysss without showering and is very obvious. About it and don't give a damn
    and I'm embrassed to say I'm related to this person. And on top of it wears the same nasty *kitten* sagging boxers all the time...and walks in front of his neighbors in them! And don't give a f*Cl..he also has a Girlfriend and I have no idea how or why she puts up with it...it gets so bad at times that she begs him to shower...crazy a**es
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I usually shower everyday, but sometimes I shower every other day. I don't think it is disgusting.

Obviously if people are noticing, or you have someone you live with or a romantic partner who minds...that is between you guys.

Otherwise, I have never had a problem the times I skip a day.
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

I used to have a husband that did that. But I divorced his stanky *kitten* lol
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can possibly get over it if maybe you shower every other day (I personally love to shower at least once a day more on workout days!) But what I don't get is some of the guys at my work who work out in the middle of shift and dont shower after....Gag my with a spoon! :sick:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    If I work from home, sometimes I might not. I'm such a dirty dilbert...