I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• annanuttall
    Options
    Okay so I finished the 30 Day Shred in 30 days with no break! So proud of myself and so happy with the results... still miles away from my goal, but inching my way to success! I also ran 30+ miles in the month and attended BodyPUMP once or twice a week. :)

Alright so here it is: before/after, loss (inches and pounds)

Weight: 176.9/169.5, -7.4 lbs
    Neck: 13.75/13.25, .5"
    Chest: 35/33, 2"
    Breast: 38/37, 1"
    Waist: 35/32, 3"
    Lower Waist (belly button): 42/38.75, 3.25"
    Hips: 41.5/39, 2.5"
    Bicep: 13.5/13, .5"
    Lower arm: 10/10, 0"
    Thy: 24.5/23.75, .75"
    Calf: 15.25/15, .25"

Total loss of 13.75 inches and 7.4 pounds!

side.jpg
    front.jpg
    back.jpg

Taking a couple weeks of from Jillian, but will be starting Ripped in 30 soon! I'll post a topic later on to see if anyone wants to join me in that journey! Yay! :)

Hi, it look like to me you got the same body type as me, seeing your results is amazing to me!! Wow :)<3 please please keep me updated and progress.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • DzyIzy
    DzyIzy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Progresspics1.png

Progresspics2.png

I posted my own thread, but wanted to add to this thread that inspired me in the first place. Plan to keep it up 3 days a week (1 workout of each level) through New years. Then hoping to do 30 days all advanced version in the month of January.

The 30 DS does work. It is also such a great value $ 3 workouts for about $9, plus if you are a beginner it really is more like 6 workouts ;) since each level has beginner and advanced versions. That is less that $2 a workout.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Progresspics1.png

Progresspics2.png

I posted my own thread, but wanted to add to this thread that inspired me in the first place. Plan to keep it up 3 days a week (1 workout of each level) through New years. Then hoping to do 30 days all advanced version in the month of January.

The 30 DS does work. It is also such a great value $ 3 workouts for about $9, plus if you are a beginner it really is more like 6 workouts ;) since each level has beginner and advanced versions. That is less that $2 a workout.

wow such a huge difference! nice job!
  • jbu723
    jbu723 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is hard no doubt but it is definitely possible to do for any fitness level. You may have to do the modified version and you may need a breather here and there, but you can definitely do it.

Here's my progress pics! Not a huge difference by any means but then I didn't do it in 30 days and I was quite often over in calories. I lost just over 3 lbs :-/ ETA: before pics are on the right, after on the left

IMAG0152.jpgIMAG0123-1.jpg

IMAG0153.jpgIMAG0126-1.jpg

IMAG0154.jpgIMAG0127-1.jpg

Next up, Ripped in 30. And getting my diary under control!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    @. Bmqbonnie. I definitely see the difference in stomach and thighs. How many days to you take to complete?
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Sorry, posting pictures is not working for me at this time.
  • ketrell
    Options
  • ketrell
    Options
  • ketrell
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • ketrell
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • ketrell
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oooh, my DVD is in the mail and I just can't wait to get started after seeing everyones great results! Anyone who wants to join me on the journey, probably starting early december, please drop me a line.
  • sugarbugger
    Options
    Hey guys!

Firstly, all of these pictures are very inspiring and definitely give me the motivation that I need to lose weight!

I'm just wondering, would this DVD work for someone who is 281lbs? Has anyone done it and been this size and seen results? I'm just worried that the exercising would be too difficult for someone my size to do. I know on the DVD Jillian says something along that lines that she's had 400lb people do jumping jacks before.

But what about the other exercises?

Thanks!

Hi, I just started the 30ds at approximately 270lbs (and I'm only 5 3" so very unfit) I'm on day 3 of level 1, some parts of it are very hard, but much of it is doable. The parts I'm finding the hardest are the cardio, Those parts aren't low impact so they are hard on my knees and I find myself getting too out of breath after 10 or 15 seconds of each move, and I have to rest before the next cardio move. I can only see this improving though. The strength and abs stuff is mostly doable, although I can't really do the reverse crunches where you raise your legs then lift your bum up off the floor, as my body is too heavy to do that repeatedly, but I'll keep trying, maybe get there some day.

I'm planning on doing each level for 30 days before moving on to the next, I don't get bored easily so that should be ok for me. Let me know how you get on, if you do try it!
  • spoozy
    spoozy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    omg, SO MOTIVATING!!!! today will be my 5th day for the 30DS, add me as a friend if you're in this with me :) can't wait to see how i will feel on day 30.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Alright I started 30ds halfway through my weight loss, so here we go, see the full post here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/386128-goal-achieved-40lbs-in-3-months-w-pics

Start of my Weight loss 8/10/11:
    IMG_20110810_125512.jpgIMG_20110810_125459.jpg

Begining of 30ds 9/25/11:
    IMG_20110925_091322.jpgIMG_20110925_091252.jpg

Goal achieved 11/05/11:
    IMG_20111105_125022.jpgIMG_20111105_125005.jpg

Comparison from beginning to end:
    Final1.jpg
  • wood_teach
    wood_teach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    This was after TWO rounds of 30 DS.

progression.jpg
  • mamajaecee
    mamajaecee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :) 30DS is HARD work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!