Starting 30 Day Shred 11/14/11

Options
Hello everyone,

I plan to start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow and continue it for the next thirty days. I will measure and weight myself every Sunday and report any progress. I plan to also keep track of my eating and try and stay between 1200-1400 calories. Are there at least 5 people that would want to start with me tomorrow and check in daily on progress?

Looking for support and motivation. I have started the 30DS before but lost my motivation half way through. I really want to make it all the way this time.

Who's with me?? :smile:

Replies

• teenytinygoals
    teenytinygoals Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ill start it with you. Ive started it before and after a week, lose interest! 30 day shred starts tmrw :)!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting this again tomorrow. I have completed it once but have fallen off that wagon. Planning on jumping back on!!
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I've had it for 2 years now and never went past the first level. lol
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred but never even tried it....wow that sounds so bad. I would love to try it and hopefully with motivation from everyone I will make it. What do we need to measure? Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

Barb
  • irishdancer23
    irishdancer23 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! i have started and stopped many times, but i am determined to finish this time!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I startef last Monday. I made a group for us that are doing the Shred through the holidays. Message me if you want an invite.
  • nanina08
    Options
    I will do this as well! I've had the dvd for about 5 months and have yet to complete it! I've never made it past the first level either... Tomorrow will be the day! We can do it!
  • jerseyprincess081
    Options
    count me in! I need support to do it!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i started it this past Thursday. after seeing the photo results here, i just had to have it. i'd like to join your group so i can keep going.
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am in! Like many of you, I have started, but never finish. Checking in daily will really help me!
  • jerseyprincess081
    Options
    omg it feels so good to know I'm not the only one that hasn't started and quit the 30ds!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So excited there are so many of you! I took my measurements tonight and will update every Sunday. Sound good? I will most likely be on at night too due to work. :) Here are my current stats.

Height-5'2"
    Weight 138
    Bust- 36"
    Waist- 34"
    Hips- 39"
    Thighs-24"
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I actually started tonight. I love to join you ladies. I'll need the encouragement and accountability to keep me going.

Here are my stats:
    Height: 5'3"
    SW: 175
    CW: 164
    Neck: 13.25
    Bust: 40.50
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 40
    Thighs: 23.5
  • jerseyprincess081
    Options
    shredding this morning went haywire! I did a move wrong and hurt my knee then my pc went into safe mode (apparently to save me) my trainer thinks I need a week of learning to lift weights and circuit training before attempting so I'm out until 11/21 =(
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear you got hurt! I hope you are able to rest this week and get right back in the game. :)
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    shredding this morning went haywire! I did a move wrong and hurt my knee then my pc went into safe mode (apparently to save me) my trainer thinks I need a week of learning to lift weights and circuit training before attempting so I'm out until 11/21 =(

I am so sorry to hear that....please take care of you.
  • kryssw11
    Options
    I'm in. I made it to level 2 last time & quit.

Here are my stats:
    Height: 5'5"
    SW: 175
    CW: 163
    Neck: 13.50
    Bust: 40.50
    Waist: 38.5
    Hips: 41
    Thighs: 25
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in and join y'all, too. I have the dvd, but haven't ever done it. :noway: I will start tonight (11/14)...and will post stats this evening, as well.
  • cjcarthell
    cjcarthell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting! Is the 30 day shred a program that you have to buy? I'm in day 8 of my 30 min for 30 day's challenge. I get up each morning and walk about 2.3 miles around my neighborhood. I'm trying to decrease my time and increase speed.
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    Good luck ladies, I have done this and still do the dvd, to me it is a great work out if you are pressed for time!!! :happy: