30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Visited gym this morning - resting this weekend with 30DS. Will carry on on Monday.
    Very dissapointed, I weighed in at gym this morning and exactly the same weight. :sad:
    Lost cm's yes, clothes very loose yes.... but the bloody weight is not budging now.

Anyway, hope you all are having a great weekend!

if you are losing inches that is amazing. Remember muscle weighs more than fat does, so its possible you wont lose some weeks, or can even gain if your increasing your muscle or they are retaining water. Don't get discouraged
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    just completed L3D10....I am so proud of myself for finishing this DVD! I feel so much stronger and toned.

thanks for starting this challenge Sam!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    just completed L3D10....I am so proud of myself for finishing this DVD! I feel so much stronger and toned.

thanks for starting this challenge Sam!!

YAY!!! Well done! Isn't it just such an amazing sense of achievement! Congrats on finishing and for keeping focused. So glad I had all of you to do it with me. It definitely kept me motivated!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Visited gym this morning - resting this weekend with 30DS. Will carry on on Monday.
    Very dissapointed, I weighed in at gym this morning and exactly the same weight. :sad:
    Lost cm's yes, clothes very loose yes.... but the bloody weight is not budging now.

Ah Karin! This is something I am all too familiar with. I can handle 1 week of no loss, 2 I'm getting a bit down and edgy, 3 and I'm really bummed! This will be my third week, so I'd better see a change or I'm going to be so miserable! :sad:
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options

It's catching, you're not alone! 20 days stagnation for me :sad:
    woe betide if dial doesn't hover lower when I weigh in at the end of L3 :explode:
    Hang in there!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L2D10 Only 10 to go. The end is nigh!
    L3 i'm ready for you...
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L3 i'm ready for you...

Yay! Enjoy! So much better than L2 :happy:
  • annibester
    Options
    30day shred done!!!

Great work everyone. Well done to all of you guys! Thanks for sticking it out together!

My hubby is sick; we want to start 30DS again, but I'll wait till he feels better. Will be doing a few extra days of level 3 till he is better.

Yay! Can't wait for level2.....hehehe!!! (wondering if it will be bit better/nicer 2nd time around!)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    L3D6 busted! :smile:

I'm feeling a bit guilty....ate more this weekend than I was supposed to. BUT - apparently if you give your body a "shock" now and then with more food it gets fooled into thinking it can let go a bit cause there are more food, and then you'll lose again.....
    Guess we'll see this weekend on weigh in.... :huh:
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    30day shred done!!!

Great work everyone. Well done to all of you guys! Thanks for sticking it out together!

My hubby is sick; we want to start 30DS again, but I'll wait till he feels better. Will be doing a few extra days of level 3 till he is better.

Yay! Can't wait for level2.....hehehe!!! (wondering if it will be bit better/nicer 2nd time around!)

Yeah!! Well done Anni!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
    I cant wait to start L1 again.... Im so sure its going to be much easier than the first time round when I could hardly get through it, lol.
    Hope your hubby feels better real soon!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L3 i'm ready for you...

Hehe.... You're going to ace L3!! Good job!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

if you are losing inches that is amazing. Remember muscle weighs more than fat does, so its possible you wont lose some weeks, or can even gain if your increasing your muscle or they are retaining water. Don't get discouraged

Thanks! :smile: I'm pushing through it....dissapointments and all!
  • annibester
    Options

Thanks! :smile: I'm pushing through it....dissapointments and all!

You are doing gr8!!
  • annibester
    Options
    30day shred done!!!

Yeah!! Well done Anni!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
    I cant wait to start L1 again.... Im so sure its going to be much easier than the first time round when I could hardly get through it, lol.
    Hope your hubby feels better real soon!

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Options

I'm feeling a bit guilty....ate more this weekend than I was supposed to. BUT - apparently if you give your body a "shock" now and then with more food it gets fooled into thinking it can let go a bit cause there are more food, and then you'll lose again.....

This has worked for me 3 times now. I think it's dangerous, but it's also got me thinking that maybe I really am not feeding my body enough. When I have a big weekend and go over by 300 or so cals, I panic, and then true as bob, I'm down on Monday. Weird.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Call me crazy... but I love Level 2 the best!! :laugh:

Level 3 is tough, but it just doesn't give me that feeling of "yes, I've just had a WORKOUT!"
    So I did Level 2 as well this afternoon and dripped with sweat, had my muscles weap with strain and best of all - I could feel a difference in my endurance and strenght already!! Whoohoo!
    No I cant do all the moves with Natalie yet, but thats okay, still room for improvement is good.

Think I'm going to do both from now on to give my body that extra boost, maybe that will trigger the weight loss again.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

This has worked for me 3 times now. I think it's dangerous, but it's also got me thinking that maybe I really am not feeding my body enough. When I have a big weekend and go over by 300 or so cals, I panic, and then true as bob, I'm down on Monday. Weird.

Cool Sam! Thanks, I'm hoping I'll get the same results. :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    30day shred done!!!

Ha ha - no it isn't! But YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Well done you! So awesome. HIGH FIVE!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Call me crazy... but I love Level 2 the best!! :laugh:

Level 3 is tough, but it just doesn't give me that feeling of "yes, I've just had a WORKOUT!"
    So I did Level 2 as well this afternoon and dripped with sweat, had my muscles weap with strain and best of all - I could feel a difference in my endurance and strenght already!! Whoohoo!
    No I cant do all the moves with Natalie yet, but thats okay, still room for improvement is good.

Think I'm going to do both from now on to give my body that extra boost, maybe that will trigger the weight loss again.

HECTIC!!! Big up to you for managing both levels together! I don't know. Shew. I have done Level 3 and Level 1 together, but not L3 & L2. That is impressive. Well done!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I FINALLY saw a shift on the scale. It was only 0.5 kgs, but I'll take it. Just to see something different. And I had 2 rest days last week and a dinner party on Saturday night. So yes, maybe shaking things up a bit is exactly what your body needs sometimes.