Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Replies

• 3 as an ideal was at a three at 125lbs (I'm 5'5"). I'm a good 5 now (at 142lbs), but because of the low waist bands, that does not mean a whole lot!
  • I'm currently size 14 and i would love to be a size 10.
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    I love wearing the size 9/10. My issue is the shirt size. I want to be a S/M instead of M/L. Sigh.
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Hi everyone! I want to be in a small to medium shirt, and a 4-6 pants. when I lost weight in 2009, those we're the sizes i wore and i really loved it. I got a way to go but i know I can do it again and this time keep the weight off. good luck to everyone on your goals! :flowerforyou:

12445253.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    i was saying size 10 before but while i'm at it I wanna shoot for a size 8! hell yeah! I can do this. we can do this, nothing is impossible!!!
  • I would love to be a 2/4 again!!! I'm currently a 7/8 with way too much around my middle! I'm short so all extra "stuff" there looks horrible!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    I would like to be a 2... note that I used to be a 0 with no effort on my part, so I feel this is do-able!

Right now I'm a 6, but in pictures I feel like I look much heavier than I actually am... and my husband agrees. He says "why do cameras hate you??" haha... I appreciate his honesty.

Because camera adds about 20 pounds for me, I need to drop a couple more sizes in order to not hate seeing pictures of myself...
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    It's all about where you are coming from... for me I want to be anything that starts with a "1" . I know a lot of people have goals to get into the single digits, but for me even getting down to a size 18 would be fabulous!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Started at a 24-26W. Now in a 20W. I have a goal weight of 140lbs. When I was in high school and at that weight, I could wear a size 7/8. I'm over thirty now, though, so my body may have changed and that number might be a little different now. We'll see.
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Right now, I am at a size 11, and some 13's....I want to be in 7's and 9's
  • I'd love to be a 2/4 again. I'm a 12 right now.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    I currently wear a 12 or sometimes a 10, would really like to be an 8.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 409 Member
    I dont care about the size of the clothes, its about how I look and feel in them!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    I'd like to be back in a size 0 jeans and dress. I'm at a 4 right now. For my height and build (I have a suuuper small frame. My shoulders are really teeny, too), this is appropriate for me. I was at that size about 4 years ago.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Size "anti-muffin-top-and-thighs-not-rubbing-together"
  • My goal is any size that doesn't have a number followed by an X!

Just want to be able to shop in the regular clothing section. Oh I can't wait!
  • I felt totally hot at a size 10!!! Curves in all the right places...

I've struggled with weight for so long and have seen myself in sizes from 8-18 in the last 12 years or so. Right now, I'm the heaviest I've ever been and want to go from my current size 18 to a size 10. I love being a size 10!
  • sld_6001
    sld_6001 Posts: 27 Member
    I have been 16/18 for a loooong time. I am currently a 14, but have been a 12 (briefly). Would like to be a solid 10, but we will see when I get there.
  • VendettaMachine84
    VendettaMachine84 Posts: 20 Member
    I'd be happy at a solid 6, but I'd really like to be a 4.

When I started MFP, I was a 10/12.
    Now I'm a solid 8, and some 6's.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    i've been down to an 8 before...but on a very restrictive diet! so i will settle for a 10...that way there is some give/take in life! let's admit it, food is a part of life & to be enjoyed