what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    size 14 now want to go down to 10-12 I know I cant go any lower cause my hips are just naturaly wide.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Juniors 7/8

Hey just some food for thought......Juniors sized clothing is for teenagers age 12-20 because their body has not filled out completely enough to become a missy! so therefore i think your junior size goal should change to a missy sized goal because we have come too far in womanhood and life to go back to juniors!
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    We are such girls, aren't we? :) I too started at an 18 over a year ago and am currently a 14. I look at it this way: I would be happy at a 12, ectastic with a 10 and anything lower? I'm just throwing a big ol' party! I haven't been at a size ten since junior high...I'm not sure I'd even know what to do. However, a good friend gave me a size 10 suit brand new with tags before she moved, and I would so love to wear that sucker.
  • landlwoof
    landlwoof Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with a size 8. A lot of my skinny clothes I hang on to are size 4's but I know I'll never achieve that again and it was actually too skinny for me. However, I'm only 5'4" so definiely smaller fits me better that a size 12 or 14.
  • Kmoua
    Kmoua Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started my weight loss journey yesterday. Currently a size 11 but I'm striving to go back down to a size 4/5. I am only 5 feet tall so where I am currently is REALLY bad.
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    At 5'2" I'm a 4/6 and I think I want to stop at a 2/4.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im 5'10 and currenty a UK size 12/14 but i really wana fit into UK size 10!! :D i started out at liek UK size 24
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started at 20/22 and a 2x top. I thought I was always shooting for a 10...now that I'm here (woohoo!!) I think I will be happy if I can get to a 6. I think I can, I think I can!! I know I can, I know I can!!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    size 4/6.pant---- size small top
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd say a 4/6, I am currently a 16/18, but if I get to my goal weight (and am healthy with lower blood pressure and no symptoms of diabetes) and I'm like a 8/10 I wouldn't mind, really.
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to be a UK 8/10
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I agree with a few others on here, seeing single digits would be great!
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a size 10 :)
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love this topic! When I started MFP I was a size 14, now I'm a size 12 my goal is a size 8.. I was very happy with my body at this size!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    i'd be amazed with an 8 but a 6 would be super duper! lmao
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm 3lbs from goal, so my size isn't going to change. I'm an XSP top/bottom, size 0P/2P depending on the brand. I started at a size 8P and a MP/LP. I'm 4'11'' by the way.
  • pianokeyteeth
    Options
    First of all... Congratulations to everyone, on all the progress you've each made and all the progress you will make in the future!! =]

As for me, I don't really have an ideal size. I'm at a size 10 now, at 5' 6" and 147lbs. My goal weight is 135-130... so I'm not totally sure what size that will make me... an 8 I suppose?? 6?? (okay... maybe I'm getting a little hopeful there XD) But I can dream!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 12 in most pants, 10 if I am lucky (30" waist). I would LOVE to be a size 8 because I haven't been that size since high school. I would be happy to be a size 10 in every pair of pants though. My reasons are for health but also to feel better about the way I look. I have a lot of nice clothes that I am too self-conscious to wear at times and I don't want to have to wait for a "skinny day" to be able to show them off!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 10 (as you can tell) and it's for ME to be happy with ME.
  • bbking25
    Options
    Currently between a 36/38 in jeans and 2xl shirts. Want to wear a 32/34 jeans and xl shirts.