30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

So,here's my results........

LOST: 2.5kg (5.5lb)

Bust 2cm (0.5inches)
    Waist 4cm(1.5inches)
    Abdomen 12cm(4.5inches)
    Hips 5cm(2inches)
    Arms 2cm(0.5inches)
    Thighs 1.5cm(.5inches) TOTAL:26.5cm (10.5inches) (tried to get it converted to inches, not sure if it is an acurate convertion...hehehe)

Yay!!! Hope next one gets better!!!!!

Thats Awesome Anni!!! :bigsmile: WELL DONE!!!!

AMAZING results - YAY!!!! How exciting! And Round 2 brings even better results. You must be so proud :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Thanks guys. Very chuffed with the results. At least the hard work and pain was worth it. Got lots to lose still!!

2nd round L1D1 done this morning.

Happy shredding everybody,keep going .....it's really worth it!!

Whoohoo!! How did you find Level 1 again Anni?

Well, I was sweating! But this time I could do all the reps(some places one or two extra), no jippo. I can still not do Natalie push-ups. I feel so much stronger and think this 2nd round will be better and one can consentrate on keeping the right form......hope this makes sense!?

Isn't it just a lot more enjoyable this time round though. Like you don't dread doing it the next day. Wish I could say the same about Level 2, but we know the hatred I have for that Level. You will enjoy this round more, and feel a big difference in your endurance. I still can barely do one set of full push-ups. I keep trying, but man, I just can't do it!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Thanks guys. Very chuffed with the results. At least the hard work and pain was worth it. Got lots to lose still!!

2nd round L1D1 done this morning.

Happy shredding everybody,keep going .....it's really worth it!!

Whoohoo!! How did you find Level 1 again Anni?

Well, I was sweating! But this time I could do all the reps(some places one or two extra), no jippo. I can still not do Natalie push-ups. I feel so much stronger and think this 2nd round will be better and one can consentrate on keeping the right form......hope this makes sense!?

Absolutely! I hope I find it the same! :smile: But I doubt I'll be doing "proper push-ups" either! Not strong enough yet.

Enjoy Round 2. I think I enjoyed it much more the second round :bigsmile:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Ok guys, so I know I promised to post pics, and I've finally remembered. As mentioned before, I have no idea how to upload pics onto the thread, so I've posted them to my profile. I'm proud of the results, but apologise for the pics because I am a loooong way from where I want my body to be, and am not exactly proud of the pics. But anyway, we're in this together right?

Well, they're there - for a short time anyway :wink:

Oh my goodness Sam!!! You look amazing woman!!! Love your tummy!! You can be so proud seriously! You don't have to take them off, you should flaunt them, you look great!

Aw thank you! My tummy is my worst part of my body, so that means a lot :blushing: Here's to getting Shredded and Ripped and hopefully I will have a tummy like Jillian one day in the not too distant future and then I'll post that pic proudly!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    So as promised, and update on Ripped in 30. I started W2 yesterday, and man, it was challenging! I managed to do all the advanced moves, but was dripping by the end and when I woke up this morning I'm sure every inch of me ached. Feel way better after doing Day 2 today though. The moves are very focused and I feel as if I'm toning my whole body doing it. I've heard W3 and W4 are insane and the difficulty level much harder, but we'll see when I get there. I managed to stick with 5 pound weights throughout and like I said, do the advanced moves, so 30DS has definitely well prepared me :bigsmile:

Initially I didn't like it. She comes across much cockier and a bit full of herself, but I'm growing to like it more each day and think I will love it by the end.
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So sorry for being MIA! everyone is doing awesome with great results!! I will post mine tonight when I get home! I have been sick with bronchitis (sp?) and bad sinus infection...so have been slacking the past few days but planning on starting round 2 of 30DS tomorrow!!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L3D3 home straight, 1 week remaining hurrah!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    Ok guys, so I know I promised to post pics, and I've finally remembered. As mentioned before, I have no idea how to upload pics onto the thread, so I've posted them to my profile. I'm proud of the results, but apologise for the pics because I am a loooong way from where I want my body to be, and am not exactly proud of the pics. But anyway, we're in this together right?

Amazing results - your shape has changed loads. JM would be proud :smile:
  • dandreparmley
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    So as promised, and update on Ripped in 30. I started W2 yesterday, and man, it was challenging! I managed to do all the advanced moves, but was dripping by the end and when I woke up this morning I'm sure every inch of me ached. Feel way better after doing Day 2 today though. The moves are very focused and I feel as if I'm toning my whole body doing it. I've heard W3 and W4 are insane and the difficulty level much harder, but we'll see when I get there. I managed to stick with 5 pound weights throughout and like I said, do the advanced moves, so 30DS has definitely well prepared me :bigsmile:

Initially I didn't like it. She comes across much cockier and a bit full of herself, but I'm growing to like it more each day and think I will love it by the end.

I have RI30 but after watching W1 I found her sooo irratating I decided to work through 30DS first. I'll start RI30 in 8 days but with the audio off and my music on instead!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    Hey everyone! So sorry for being MIA! everyone is doing awesome with great results!! I will post mine tonight when I get home! I have been sick with bronchitis (sp?) and bad sinus infection...so have been slacking the past few days but planning on starting round 2 of 30DS tomorrow!!

Pleased you're feeling better. good luck with round 2...
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Lvl 3 day 2 tomorrow. Pretty challenging, but definitely liking lvl 3 better than 2. I've been taking pics every 10 days and can see some results. I was thinking of doing that ripped dvd but it sounds horrid. I may just do the 30DS all over again into a 60 day shred and see what comes out of it doing it a 2nd time around, then maybe move on after that.
  • annibester
    Options

Pleased you're feeling better. good luck with round 2...

O no!! Hope you feel 100% soon! Good luck for round 2. I have done day 2 of level 1 this morning(round2). I must say that I think anyone that finished one round of 30DS should do a second one. First round gets you stronger and then only on the second round you get all the excercises done correctly!
  • annibester
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred

30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Not for the faint harted, but well worth it!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    L3D9 Done. :smile: Almost there.....
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Okay because I have 500 things going on by the time I get home from work I forgot to post my results from my 1st round of 30DS so I will do it now!

SW: 186 EW: 175 Total of: 11lbs
    Day 1 Day 30
    Waist: 38.5 inches 35 inches
    Chest: 38 inches 35.5 inches
    Butt: 47 inches 44 inches
    thighs: 26 inches 25 inches
    upper arms: 13 inches 11.5 inches

Total loss of 11.5 inches and 11lbs

Not to bad for the first round! I would like it to be a bit more on the bottom half (as you can tell I am major pear shape!) so hopefully I can shred that part of with round 2!!!

Keep up the good work ladies!!

Karin 1 more day!! You can do it!!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    Nearly a stone in a month that's fantastic! All the hard work paid off :drinker:
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L3D4 6 remaining. I loath those jump lunges! :mad:
  • Sambo004
    Options

Amazing results - your shape has changed loads. JM would be proud :smile:

Thanks! I am eternally grateful to have discovered her dvd's :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options

I have RI30 but after watching W1 I found her sooo irratating I decided to work through 30DS first. I'll start RI30 in 8 days but with the audio off and my music on instead!

I would give it a real go. She's less annoying in W2. I'm now on W2 D3 and OMG! it is soo hard, and I really struggled today, but I can feel it making real changes in my body, especially my tummy (my worst area). I'm actually getting more excited by the day to see how I'll look by the end (if I can even make it to the end of week 4 at this stage - he he).