Has anybody seen...

Replies

• Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Now that Katie's blue pillowcases were found, safe and sound, think you guys could help me find my blue comfy hiking sock? Just one is very helpful :noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Did you check inside Katie's blue pillow cases? Sometimes socks like to hide in there.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    My dryer eats socks...I'll look for it there
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    u bleached them now they are white:glasses:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Now that Katie's blue pillowcases were found, safe and sound, think you guys could help me find my blue comfy hiking sock? Just one is very helpful :noway:
    I'll keep an eye out.
  • ktthegr8
    Maybe you motivation is somehwere with mine. I bet they have gone out for pina coladas
    I thought pina coladas WERE motivation:tongue:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

I don't remember stealing it, but I'll look around just in case.
  • Frost
    u bleached them now they are white:glasses:

That would explain a lot! :laugh:
  • Frost

Would that make you the Assistant to the Sock Monster?
  • Frost
    Maybe you motivation is somehwere with mine. I bet they have gone out for pina coladas
    I thought pina coladas WERE motivation:tongue:

MMMMMM fruity drinks! I feel pretty motivated when I have a Blue Moon "Rising Moon" with lime....mmmm......all their beer names now remind me of the "Twilight" books. :laugh: Rising Moon, Honey Moon, Blue Moon......
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    My blue pillowcases? I can't find them anywhere!:grumble:

Why has no one pointed out the obvious...your husband did something with them. Always the answer, blame the husband.:tongue:
  • hartkid13

Would that make you the Assistant to the Sock Monster?

Nah, the Sock Monster just rents a room from me. The housing crash hit him hard too.
  • ktthegr8

Why has no one pointed out the obvious...your husband did something with them. Always the answer, blame the husband.:tongue:
    My husband is barely aware of the fact that we have pillowcases.
  • Phoenix_Rising

My husband is barely aware of the fact that we have pillowcases.

:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    ATTENTION, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:

I am now missing ONE WHITE ANKLE SOCK womens size 7 and ONE PINK HELLO KITTY SOCK child sized 10.

Please take note.
    In your searching for Katie's pillowcases and Frost's missing blue sock, please also look for these items.

If not promptly found, the remaining socks go in the trash (which inevitably means the lost socks will turn up the day after).

HAPPY HUMP DAY!
  • hartkid13
    I asked the Sock Monster and he disavowed all knowledge of those socks. His eyes were kinda shifty though. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    I'll check in the dryer tonight when I get home
  • ktthegr8
    :devil: Sorry about all the missing socks. We are putting on a puppet show. All the socks will be safely returned with the purchase of a ticket. That will be $1000 please.:devil:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    (wowee zowee, that was a mighty large image) BAH-LETED
  • hartkid13
    (wowee zowee, that was a mighty large image) BAH-LETED

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BAH-LETED

Oh Lauryn....I hope you were referencing Homestarrunner.
This discussion has been closed.