Gym princesses?

Options
fatty2fit88
fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
There are a few girls at my gym who wear full make up, ear rings, pretty much clubbing outfits...they come in and basically get on the elliptical on minimal resistance and leave after 30 mins...make up still intact and cakey since they did not sweat at all....and they totally give me stares coz I'm sweating like a pig ...... lol

why come to gym when my intention is not to work out???

Replies

• My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    To pick up guys.....
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Drives me crazy! One day I saw two of them barely moving on a treadmill. I was just soaked to the bone. Hair matted sweat running down my back. I walked by and just very very quietly said "*kitten*". ROFLMAO Not nice I know...
  • lotuslion
    Options
    I will admit that I've gone to the gym directly after a bellydance performance, with my stage makeup still on. I didn't bother to take it off because I planned on getting in the shower as soon as I left the gym, but while I'm sure I looked fairly strange, I still busted my butt and sweated, lol.
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Some girls would do anything for attention......What a bunch of loosers!!! lol that is too funny I have sum of those at my gym too and lemme tell you girl the guys aren't even trying to go to get a girl. Heeelllllooooooo get the hint cakeface!! haha
  • That is my biggest pet peeve! You're not there to find a boyfriend, you're there to get a body to GET a boyfriend. I think the guys that hit on you at the gym are creepy, anyway. The hot ones never talk to you bc they're too in the zone.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Drives me crazy! One day I saw two of them barely moving on a treadmill. I was just soaked to the bone. Hair matted sweat running down my back. I walked by and just very very quietly said "*kitten*". ROFLMAO Not nice I know...

LMFAO!
    Or when they sweat one drop they gotta go to the bathroom to reapply the said makeup.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    irony is they don't even look good..... then when i'm on the elliptical at 20 they keep staring at me coz I'm going so much slower than them (cause I have max resistance on *kitten*) while they are like lalala cycle in my no resistance elliptical! lol
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I heard that women in Italy go to Yoga class in full makeup and jewelry. It's a cultural thing.

My gym is in the Boston area and I don't see it. New York, Dallas, maybe....
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I love them. It's like having gym decorations.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I've never understood this. I sweat like a monster at the gym and that's the point isn't it? I don't apprieciate the looks I get from the gym rats but other than that I mind my own business. I want to know, honestly, why do some girls only wear sports bras in the gym??? If there's a good reason, please let me know!
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I saw a girl at my gym wearing skinny jeans and stilettos the other day!!! And there's another girl who gets on the treadmill and does like 2 mph in FLIP FLOPS. If they look at me like I'm crazy for sweating I don't notice..... probably 'cause I'm there to WORK! LOL!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

LOL!!!!!!!

I did see the "clubbing outfit" on a chick with her boyfriend about a month ago. Ok, she was NOT in "shape" by any means, had these cut off leggings as Shorts... Walking on a treadmill, it looked like her *kitten* was eating them with every move. I HAD to look away!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You're not there to find a boyfriend
    Perhaps they are there to find a boyfriend. They are paying their membership dues so why do you care?
  • Onesnap
    Options
    That is my biggest pet peeve! You're not there to find a boyfriend, you're there to get a body to GET a boyfriend. I think the guys that hit on you at the gym are creepy, anyway. The hot ones never talk to you bc they're too in the zone.

My gym is not a meat market. Some are. Not my type of gym. Mine is for entire families to go together.
  • hnjohnson007
    Options
    honestly, i'm hoping to someday be cute and small enough where i can do this to show off my nice booty...for now i'll just work off the booty i have :-)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This is one of the things that drives me insane. I go to the gym to work out, and there are a few girls there who do this. They also carry on full conversations on their cell phones while I am waiting for a machine they are one. One day they were on the indoor track and wouldn't let me pass them.. I finally said "Excuse me but some of us are actually trying to effing work out, if you want to chat can you please go do it somewhere else." They told on me as they were leaving the gym and the girl at the front desk looked at them and said "Uhh what do you expect?" lol

I do see women there in full makeup with their hair done (well it is when they start) but I assume they have just come from work so I do cut them some slack considering by the time they leave their hair is flat and their make up is less than perfect.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    You're not there to find a boyfriend
    Perhaps they are there to find a boyfriend. They are paying their membership dues so why do you care?

Thank you. And my brother has found some of his best girlfriends of all time at the gym. If you're in your 30s what better place to meet people with similar goals, life outlook etc.
  • msjamartin
    Options
    They probably can't dance so they don't burn any calories at the club and need to have some to waste on the drinks those guys are not buying for them.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Two girls posed for pictures on the bench and were taking up space for pictures. I was like "excuse me, I need to do my squats and lunges here."
  • laz22girl
    Options
    To pick up guys.....

Ding, ding, ding!