30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    welldone! i am a fan of the shred... done 2 rounds now and will do another! your right its only 20 mins! you just gotta push through and keep at it !

Where did you get the DVD? Will it workm on UK DVD player...so want to get this!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    welldone! i am a fan of the shred... done 2 rounds now and will do another! your right its only 20 mins! you just gotta push through and keep at it !

Where did you get the DVD? Will it workm on UK DVD player...so want to get this!

the dvd is on amazon for about £5.99.. very cheap so worth it.. i bought it and it worked in my UK dvd player so nothing to worry about there.. i just need to start doing it again!!
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I currently train pretty hard 5-6 days a week, so wondering if this DVD will have added benefits...do i carry on training like i do WITH the DVD...or do the DVD alone with a small amount of cardio?
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing after only 7 days!! That is soo awesome! I started the shred and got through 2 days, but was so sore (like could barely sit down) that I just gave up! Any pointers on how to keep going?! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! And again, you look AWESOME!! :)

I was that sore too, and I found that on the third day which was when I was the sorest, it seemed to get better and almost felt good to do the excersizes , I think stretching out the legs help and I walked most evenings too for at least half an hour, am about to start 30ds again tomorrow , I'm all motivated again after seeing all these fab success stories!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing after only 7 days!! That is soo awesome! I started the shred and got through 2 days, but was so sore (like could barely sit down) that I just gave up! Any pointers on how to keep going?! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! And again, you look AWESOME!! :)

After a few days you stop hurting dont give up. Day 6 I wasnt hurting at all x
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)...
    I currently train pretty hard 5-6 days a week, so wondering if this DVD will have added benefits...do i carry on training like i do WITH the DVD...or do the DVD alone with a small amount of cardio?

I walk at least 3 days a week. I went for a walk last night and didn't do the 30 ds, cus I didn't have time really yesterday to do it and had a doc appt. so didn't want to have tense muscles for that. I have noticed when I do the 30 ds and walk the scale usually doesn't move, but I don't think I'm too bothered by that, as long as results are seen I am not going to worry, I know muscle is being built.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's just 7 days?!?!! Looking good girl! WOW!
  • crittie7777
    crittie7777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! My daughter and I just started working out together last week. We both lost 5 pounds at weigh in yesterday, but this sounds wonderful. At just 20 minutes a day, I imagine we could add it to what we are already doing. I am so proud of you for posting your pics. I could not do that the way I look right now, but you have inspired me to do even more. Thank you! Are you doing any special diet? Just tracking with MFP? How many calories a day, if you don't mind. Thanks!!!!
  • wisecat1
    Options
    Just wondering what your workouts were like prior to doing this 30 day shred. And prior to having your last baby and after your last baby? Did you just walk 3 days a week? Have you ever done any type of strength training?

Just curious b/c I do a cross training work out with a trainer 2-3 days a week already. And I'm planning on doing the 30 day in addition to this...but I wouldn't expect the huge results that you've gotten. And to the others..if someone has never done much as far as working out and they're on a weight loss track (ie have lost some weight, like the 70lbs that she has) and starts to do strength work outs they're body will change a lot. I have no doubt this has happened to you. But not everyone should expect these results.

But I'm still curious as to your fitness level before doing the shred.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Just wondering what your workouts were like prior to doing this 30 day shred. And prior to having your last baby and after your last baby? Did you just walk 3 days a week? Have you ever done any type of strength training?

Just curious b/c I do a cross training work out with a trainer 2-3 days a week already. And I'm planning on doing the 30 day in addition to this...but I wouldn't expect the huge results that you've gotten. And to the others..if someone has never done much as far as working out and they're on a weight loss track (ie have lost some weight, like the 70lbs that she has) and starts to do strength work outs they're body will change a lot. I have no doubt this has happened to you. But not everyone should expect these results.

But I'm still curious as to your fitness level before doing the shred.

Before pregnancy I didn't walk, I did zumba here and there and did wii exercises but never worked out regularly, after I had her I didn't do much till recently, 2 months ago is when I started working out and changing my diet. I did a lot of dancing exercises, but got bored with them, and just started walking, and when I started getting active on here, I noticed a lot of people talking about the 30 day shred and thought I'd go get it and try it out.

Honestly I've always thought I just needed to lose weight, I never really thought about toning and building muscle, well I have but not until the weight is off, then I started doing a little research and talking to my doctor and found out that it's good to get a hold on that while losing weight so it tons while losing. So this work out is my very first ever strength anything.
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great job....you look fab!
  • wisecat1
    Options
    Well...great job to you! And you will love what your body will do with strength training! Keep up the great work!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    And just an FYI, I lost 70lbs while pregnant, gained 25lbs after having her, and in the 2 months of changing my diet and working out I've lost the 25lbs I gained.

My diet is not really a diet Persia, it's watching my portion intake, and leaving fried and greasy foods out of it, and trying to cut out unhealthy sugars, like soda's, candy, and anything else that is not good for me. I've also went from drinking a 12 pack of soda's a day to drinking 60-90 ounces of water a day.
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    amazng...I hope it works for me too. You are doing great
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and the results are already noticeable. Its great and keep up the good work girlie!!!
  • theaquallama
    Options
    I cannot believe the results after just 7 days!!!! You look amazing!! I just started the 30 day shred today, I sure hope I see results like that! :D
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    WOW! After 7 days?! That is amazing! Good for you!
  • califigureeight
    Options
    Are you following a specific food plan? Other than counting calories on MFP?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Are you following a specific food plan? Other than counting calories on MFP?

Lol I feel like I'm repeating myself...
    My diet is not really a diet Persia, it's watching my portion intake, and leaving fried and greasy foods out of it, and trying to cut out unhealthy sugars, like soda's, candy, and anything else that is not good for me. I've also went from drinking a 12 pack of soda's a day to drinking 60-90 ounces of water a day.

I just copied and pasted it here :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!