Living Social McDonald's Deal

Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Hey, McDonald's is just proof of great marketing and some damn good french fries. Their Coke tastes better too. If people make the choice to eat 5 Big Macs instead of just one, then that's them and their choice.

Though, I highly doubt people will get derailed from their fitness goals from discussions like this. If that were true, some people on here would think HCG and Alli are great methods for weight loss. Oh, wait..nevermind.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That was my lunch plan :huh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Though, I highly doubt people will get derailed from their fitness goals from discussions like this. If that were true, some people on here would think HCG and Alli are great methods for weight loss. Oh, wait..nevermind.
    Mmm... oily stool.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    **sitting back eating a Big Mac and enjoying the show**
    Options
    Mmm... oily stool.

STOP IT!!! COMMENTS LIKE THIS IS GOING TO DERAIL PEOPLE FROM FITNESS GOALS!!! :angry:
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I bought their other local deal for a cigar bar.
    You can't eat a cigar, silly!

Oh, wait...

I think there was an episode of "Obsessed" that detailed a woman who ate cigarettes. I'm not entirely sure, tho. Memory is foggy. Too many cheezburgers n friez.
    Options

Oh, wait...

I think there was an episode of "Obsessed" that detailed a woman who ate cigarettes. I'm not entirely sure, tho. Memory is foggy. Too many cheezburgers n friez.

Yeah!! Did you see the one where the lady would eat her dead husband's ashes? HA! I wonder what the calories were?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    OM NOM NOM NOMMY
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If I had 4 friends hungry, I would do it! I'm a sucker for a Big Mac and their fries. I would however work out extra hard to enjoy such a lovely meal! Choices, my friends, choices!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Oh, wait...
    Easier on the lungs that way.
  • Barneystinson
    Options

Oh, wait...

Yeah!! Did you see the one where the lady would eat her dead husband's ashes? HA! I wonder what the calories were?

WHAAAAT!? :noway:

No I missed that one. I've heard both are symptoms of a severe mineral deficiency but spousal ashes....yeesh that's gross.

(sorry for the thread derail guys)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Meh! McDonald's is tasteless cardboard.

Now if that deal was for an Eddie Rocket's "Atomic Burger", and Chilli Fries :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Hello Myfitnesspals!

Today Living Social posted a deal for 5 Big Macs and 5 Large Fries for $13! SMH and people wonder why the US is the fattest country! Just because you get more doesn't mean it's better. I better not see any of myfitnesspals buying that deal!

Love ya!
    Lauren

I would buy that deal. In fact I just got done eating a huge bacon an cheese angus burger from MCDonalds,infact I eat fast food all the time. Oh and look at that little ticker thing down there 60 pounds lost.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    No one has suggested that this thread has breached any forum rules.

I don't like the tone of this thread seeing as it comes under the nutrition heading. I believe that people can be derailed by jocular references to fast food. If they don't want to watch fast food ads, they can turn the telly off. This, however, is a fitness forum which, as I read, many have turned to as a last resort, so the jolly burger stuff *ahem* sticks in my craw.
  • Barneystinson
    Options
    I've actually never eaten a Big Mac. I'm a 27 year old American, surrounded by McD's my whole life. True Story. The special sauce always skeezed me out.

I much prefer the Happy Meal. Yay toys and orange drink!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    *drool

Big-Mac.jpg
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    *drool

Big-Mac.jpg

Okay! That was just plain MEAN!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love: :love:
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    No one has suggested that this thread has breached any forum rules.

I don't like the tone of this thread seeing as it comes under the nutrition heading. I believe that people can be derailed by jocular references to fast food. If they don't want to watch fast food ads, they can turn the telly off. This, however, is a fitness forum which, as I read, many have turned to as a last resort, so the jolly burger stuff *ahem* sticks in my craw.
    Yes, it is a nutrition forum. The OP stated her opinion that she dislikes McDonald's and their deal. Others are stating their opinion about McDonald's. You may see the references as jocular, but it's their opinion. The point has been debated in countless threads. Lots of opinions about it.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A Big Mac has about 700 calories. I wouldn't eat 5 of them, but one is a nice lunch.
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    Glad I am vegetarian!!!!!