Options

Replies

• TimeToWork
    Options
    Your results are going to be AWESOME!!
  • TimeToWork
    Options
    Your results are going to be AWESOME!!

I should add...your results are already awesome! I'd be happy to see such progress after the 30 days.
  • joycerenee06
    joycerenee06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me :-) I've been at walmart now 3 times looking at video's ...I know now I need to get the 30 day shred...thanks for the pics and the encouragement! It may be what gets me out of my 15 year slump..:-)
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    get out, that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! your progress is awesome.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wow, that's fantastic.
    That definitely motivates me to open it up and start using it even if it's not at the beginning of the month.
    Did you do any other exercises with 30DS?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    wow, that's fantastic.
    That definitely motivates me to open it up and start using it even if it's not at the beginning of the month.
    Did you do any other exercises with 30DS?

I just walk maybe 3 days a week, if that? I've not done any strength training either, which could be a reason I lost a lot of inches in that first week. I'm on level 2 and did day 2 today.
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    great results.!! you have REINSPIRED me

we all know this works, we just have to DO IT. I will be starting this again but I may not conquer it in 30 days and thats okay for me. I know my body needs rest days but I just have to promise myself to do it faithfully and I will see the results I want so this will be my goal.

Be consistent and give my body a few rest days to get to where I want to be.

thanks for sharing your photos and for the butt kickin inspiration.
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    7 days?! That's amazing! I'm on day 33 (I did it 30 days straight in November and decided to do it again) and don't have results like that. Man...I'm super jealous! You look great, just imagine what you'll look like by day 30!! :)
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is sooo amazing!!! What is your diet plan? What else did you do? Like extra runing and stuff or just the 30DS??
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks guys!

My diet plan is just eating healthy, no fried foods and trying to go sugar free. I walk once in awhile, like 3 days a week maybe?
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    This makes me want to try this program even more. Great job. I love Jillian.
  • desi2go
    desi2go Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I am new to all this. Can you guys explain the whole 30 day shred to me? I got 40lbs to loose and am in it this time to win it. Please help!
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Ok well I really wasn't expecting to see this big of a difference in just 7 days. Yes this is just 7 days. I can't believe it either. My stomach is still gross but not nearly as before. I can proudly post these and know that it's all changing :) More motivation to keep going!

30ds.jpg

That is just AMAZING and really makes me want to try it! WOW what an inspiration! Thanks for posting! You look great!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I am new to all this. Can you guys explain the whole 30 day shred to me? I got 40lbs to loose and am in it this time to win it. Please help!

It's a DVD work out by Jillian Michaels. :)
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    that is A-MA-ZING!!! i think i will hop on the 30ds train also
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Best results by far 7 days nd u look like that imagine day 30
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Be sure to post final photos after you finish the program. The holidays are almost over and I am getting ready to challenge myself.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Be sure to post final photos after you finish the program. The holidays are almost over and I am getting ready to challenge myself.
    I never finished lol, but I'm starting back up after Jan 1st I find since my son is home from school it's hard to get that work out in, I can do most all my other work outs fine but this one. So Jan 2nd it's on!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great job!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!