name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I peel grapes.

oh this reminded me

I have to peel ALL the white stuff off of mandarin oranges before I eat them, it takes me so long, but i sit there and peel it all off
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    I eat candy bars by the layer. Chocolate off the outside first, then each layer by itself. Especially Snickers and Clark Bars. Even M&Ms, though they're a bit challenging.

This, but with Reese's.

I bite off all but the 'meat' of a piece of popcorn, and squish it flat before I finish it.
  • micki1076
    micki1076 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 2 random things about me:

1) I love the smell of skunk
    2) When driving a car and going around turns, I always lean into the turns (as if riding a motorcycle).
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I can dislocate and relocate my shoulders at will and it doesn't hurt.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    When I am reading a magazine I will take the little paper sendout things.. and press them between my lips until it sticks.

They I'll slowly peel them off.

THis is so weird I know
    LOL on this one!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Even though I am left handed, I cannot cut with scissors with the left hand.

Me too!

I'm also double jointed in my hands.

Particularly odd, though, I cannot touch certain things with my bare hands: dry potatoes (wet or washed are OK), newspapers, and peaches.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    thread killer! i was hit in the face with a chain saw!
    No really I was!
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    I've had grey hair since I was 17.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I let out loud screams/squeals when I am really cold or excited. Idk why.

I never smile with an open mouth, unless I'm drunk.

I find women way more attractive than men, but I am not a lesbian.

I am constanly adding up house numbers, liscense plates, etc..

I don't know how to drive a car.
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have trypophobia. No pictures, please. :noway:
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Oh and I have a freckle exactly on the end of my nose and some people think it's a spec of dirt or food or worse hahaha..
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

MEEE TOOO!!!!

My sister and I both.

For a long time I just let it be something quirky about me but now that I'm heading towards 30 it's no longer quirky, it's just grey hair lol
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    skin tag over my left eye...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    my gram went gray at 24. i havent yet but who knows?
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I count things in groups of 5. Washing a dish, I will scrub it 5, 15, or 20 times. Brushing my teeth same thing. Crazy I know. Even lifting, I have to do 5, 10 or 15 reps, and 5 sets, not 3 :P
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am a really messy person, but I am very VERY VERY particular about how I the bathroom towels are supposed to be folded....and then they don't always make it to the bathroom cabinet. But, dammit! They are folded neatly in a nice stack on my couch!
  • iPhone4fotos
    Options
    This is always fun (i hope, unless i'm a post killer today)

One thing about me ... When I get up to pee, I always start to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants when I'm about 5 feet from reaching the stall. I even do this in public restrooms.

Ha! Ha! I do the same thing!!
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I can't stand crooked pictures or decorations on walls. I am so anal about it, if I am at someone's house or at a business and I see a crooked something, I will usually go over and adjust it.

Same here. Nothing can be crooked. I made the guy at Best buy put my invisahield on my phone twice because it was slightly off.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I played the bagpipes as part of the opening act at a Rod Stewart concert. Yes, seriously! I got a message one day from another piper I know asking if I'd like to open for Rod Stewart. I figured he was kidding, but I called him back. He wasn't kidding. So I drive down to Virginia, hooked up with my old band, and we opened up his show in Roanoke.

Years later, I got a similar call, this time from someone affiliated with the Chieftains. They wanted a piper to perform with them at a show in Cleveland. That was one of the coolest gigs in my life!

So random fact: cool bagpiping gigs
  • iPhone4fotos
    Options
    I grew up a military brat and my mom and dad were INCREDIBLY anal about how the bed was made...tight, tight, tight. They would check our beds every morning and if they weren't made to military standards, they would mess it up and make us do it all over again...and again...and again...until it was perfect.

Right before I graduated high school, I promised myself that the minute I moved out of my parents' house to go off to college (and I purposely went to school 2500 miles away from home), I would never make my bed ever again for as long as I live.

Before I got married to my ex-husband, I told him flat out that I DO NOT make the bed and told him the story. So, he made it every day.

I'm now 44 and to this day have NEVER made my bed since going off to school...and I never will.