Replies

• gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Chewing with your mouth open.
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    - arrogance
    - ...but also men that blush when you speak to them.
    - lack of enthusiasm to do something different
    - Being incapable of having an interesting conversation as they have such a lack of brain cells that they can barely string a sentence together
    - being over-posessive
    - BO
    - bad breath
    - bad manners
    - showing off in front of their mates - obviously all men do a little bit, but my ex would speak normally in front of myself & his family, then he would see his friends & be like 'YEAH FAM, YOU DUN'KNO' etc. So annoying. He lives in Norwich, not London.
    - long fingernails on men is ALWAYS a no-no
    - dirty fingernails
    - smelly willies. sorry to be vulgar but it's true.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I am pretty easy going so really only have a couple of things I don't like - these are as follows (no particular order/preference)

- guys who have nothing interesting to say, or always agree with you on every subject (guys, if you're only doing that because you're nervous, please stop!)

- similarly, guys who "over" compliment ("you are so pretty" gets meaningless after the 50th time you hear it in an evening)

- racist/homohobe (this speaks for itself)

- misogynist etc. - I REALLY don't like guys who refer to women as hoes/sluts etc

- guys who make comments about past girlfriends particularly early in the relationship - calling her a ***** or complaining about her endlessly.. and if that happens on a first date it's basically a deal breaker

I think that sums it up
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well if its based on first impressions it would have to be if they have a bad haircut... forget it..... (what can i say.. i cut hair for a living.. :) )

That seems a bit shallow. Hair grows back. And sometimes it's not a guy or girls fault if their hair dresser screws up or gives them a bad hair cut.

Yeah, it sounds like I'm calling you shallow. I'm not. I understand that first impressions are important. I just hope you don't end up turning down mr right before even getting to know him because his hair dresser had a off day. lol

ha ha no worries.. my husband shaves his head so no hair dresser needed, lol, but i worked in a barber shop for years and i meant more then just a 'bad' cut, like.. mullet, rat tails, side burns above the ears... that sorta deal

OOOHHH lol I understand. I'm with you there. I'm not sure I could date a guy with a mullet or rat tail either. Those hair cuts usually say something about a guy ...and that something isn't usually good. lol

tis true!!!!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    People with an entitlement mentality who think the world owes them something. Usually such losers are always with their hands out, never ahead of life's 8-ball and just a drag to be around.
  • pearl7285
    Options
    Wearing white socks with black shoes is a total no no, smoking, being drunk, I really hate that, unless I'm a bit tipsy of course, lack of cleanliness, and thinking they're on a promise!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Arrogance
    Lack of sense of humour
    Rudeness
    Selfishness
    Lack of personal hygiene
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    People with an entitlement mentality who think the world owes them something. Usually such losers are always with their hands out, never ahead of life's 8-ball and just a drag to be around.
    &
    Arrogance
    Lack of sense of humour
    Rudeness
    Selfishness
    Lack of personal hygiene
    all of he above.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Turn offs for me are arrogance, liars, cheaters, controlling, jealousy, insensitivity, insincerity, vulgarity, immaturity, no sense of humor, disrespectful, immoral, abusive, poor hygiene, bad breath, bad teeth, smokers, drunks and laziness.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Compulsive dishonesty.
    Obnoxious flirting.
    No sense of humor.
    No taste in music.
    Excessive cologne.
    Exposed @sscrack.

...just some of my list.

How many pages in this list?

smoking
    pretending to be something you arent

Less than one.
  • tuskegee4
    tuskegee4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Women in open toe shoes with cracking heels and jacked up toes.
    Foul language
    Bad teeth/breath
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I know it when I see it. Varies depending on the person.

Most of us are like that, whether we know it, or not: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111114111822.htm
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Whiny people
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Loud eaters!!! The smacking, loud swallowing, excessively loud chewing, etc. is soooo annoying lol! I can't even stand that in people that I know!!

Rude
    Immature
    Selfish
    Cheap
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Loud eaters!!! The smacking, loud swallowing, excessively loud chewing, etc. is soooo annoying lol! I can't even stand that in people that I know!!

Yep! I learned the hard way not to buy my boyfriend gum. Egads!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Narcissism and huge egos. Ignorance, conservative ideals, sloppy dressing.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    Doesn't like the beach.
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    Women in open toe shoes with cracking heels and jacked up toes.
    Foul language
    Bad teeth/breath

F^&*, I guess we aren't meant to be!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Lying, cheating, selfish are turn offs to me. Trust is important to me.
  • tmarie2715
    Options

- smelly willies. sorry to be vulgar but it's true.

I'm still laughing at this one. Unfortunately, you can't know until too late, huh?