Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Of course I will log Christmas day. Im not going to start lying to myself because of a holiday treat or two. Besides it will be good to see if and how it affects my progress. I dont plan on overeating or saying "why not! its Christmas" I might as well jsut go right back to finding excuses again to over-eat whatever I want and that is not why I'm here. a litte indulgence and a treat or two but in moderation for me. I'm trying to retrain myself to eat responsibly and find room for treats.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hell no.

That's silly.

I like your thinking
  • Ranchetta
    Ranchetta Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes, accountability. It can be so easy to slip up and fall back into not tracking. Besides, health doesn't take a break just cuz it's a holiday.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I will log in...does that count? I don't want to mess up my streak of days!! hehe
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    yes :)
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I'd like to know how many cal's I've knocked up after a whole tub of Heroes and a bottle wine ;)
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm going to log, but I'm not going to pass up any treats. I'll just have one of everything! But it feels good because lately I find that I think I'm having a terrible food day, but once I type it all in to the log, it wasn't as bad as it seemed!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I think I may try to log it as long as I don't have to go to 4 dinners/lunches/parties again!
  • abracasqueak
    Options
    I will definitely be logging! I really want a lifestyle change as far as eating well and counting calories. Holidays always used to be an excuse for me to lag before the days of tracking with MFP. I can enjoy even the most "taboo" foods in moderation.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Absolutely .
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Didn't log Thanksgiving and certainly not logging Christmas. Going to enjoy myself and workout hard the following days!

Same here..going to enjoy my Family and my Friends and work it off hard the next day :smile:
  • heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will be home, so yes. It's a day like any other day. But I do plan to enjoy it!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nope. I will quick add an estimate. Once a year I can eat what I want in moderation without logging it.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    OH HELLS no.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I think I may not. It will be the first day I haven't logged in nearly a year.

I will log, it will be interesting to see how it adds up. I may be over a bit but it want be crazy over.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I will log in to record my exercise, and possibly my food.
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I probably will just to see the reality of it.. I know I'll eat my favorite stuff but work hard at trying not to overeat....
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yes. Previous experience says no logging equals the start of falling off the wagon. I don't care what I eat and there will be a fair bit of overestimated quick adding, but the routine stays.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I'd like to know how many cal's I've knocked up after a whole tub of Heroes and a bottle wine ;)

HaHaHa !
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm logging, I serious about this weight loss thing so I'm logging it!