Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• linnapee
    linnapee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! Only because I want to keep my streak going! Haha. But I don't care if I'm 5000 calories over (I hope I'm not, but you know, it's Christmas)
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Certainly will!
  • mfrankie
    Options
    I promised that as part of this process, I would be honest with myself, so yes. Doesn't mean that I will stress about it, but if I get in the mindset that I will stop logging when it is a bad day for calories, I will sink myself.
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes I will log everyday! If my calories are highon christmas day , I will know exactly what i need to work off the next few days... So why not log? #Imjustsayin
    :huh:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I definitely will be logging to the best of my ability.
    If I dont start now, Ill never learn how to portion control during the holidays.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Seeing as the 25th is just another day for me, yes.
  • Jen788134
    Jen788134 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good question! Got to have a day off the diet I'm thinking. Will still log everything I eat/drink though, so I can balance it out over the following week. 1 day can't make such a huge difference surely?! Don't want to lose my count of days again.. I got to 110 and went away for the weekend and we didn't have wi fi in the hotel so couldn't log in for a few days.. so I had to start at day 1 again! So annoying!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Sure am! I like the idea of logging it ahead of time so I know how much I should eat to keep on track.
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Most DEFINITELY........for me this is a life change not a diet!
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    NOPE!!!!!! I just want to focus on enjoying the day (and the food- lol). If there is one day of the year to take it easy on logging food- its Christmas!

^^^this!!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    I logged Thanksgiving day...keeps me accountable...so may continue the trend...will try to get some exercise in to counteract my calories that day. Merry Christmas to all! :bigsmile:
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Like others said, it won't be pretty, but yes. I log ALL my days. Check out Thanksgiving on my diary! LOL! As long as you get back on track the next day, it doesn't hurt.
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to log my calories. I know this Saturday might be tough because we are going to dinner with my grandmother, and I am going to see if they have the nutrition info somewhere. We went to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving, and they don't have their nutritional information at all on their website. So I just do my best to make sure I get healthier options. As far as our actual Christmas meal at home, that shouldn't be too bad to log I don't think.
  • louisatanhuiying
    Options
    YES!!! Though it will be hard to count restaurant food.
  • escher83
    Options
    Most DEFINITELY........for me this is a life change not a diet!

I second that!!!
  • Yup.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes, This is a lifestyle it doesn't just disappear due to a date on a calendar.
    So I will hold myself accountable for every delicious bite I put in my mouth like I do every day. ^.^
  • fit4life1010
    Options
    never ever. I won't be on MFP on christmas. I'll be enjoying without worrying at all. Will get right back on track the next day.
  • eiha
    eiha Posts: 27
    Options
    I will log my food for continuity but I wont be looking at my calorie count, as I intend on enjoying the holiday period
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    im gonna log my food, I wanna see what I eat so I know how much I need to go hard for the following week.