myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    *Guys take notes!*

I have been mate. It seems if you are any of the following:
    hobos
    A nerdy guy with buck teeth
    Jamaicans.
    old Jamaicans
    guy probably around 35 with a curly mullet that went to his shoulders.
    dancing
    toothless guy
    pretty harmless
    40-year-old double amputee
    overweight bearded men
    a little too eager
    short older men
    totally blank dead eyes
    40+ teacher
    old guys
    chubby chasing scrawny granddad
    too YOUNG (25)
    older, drunk, mentally ill

your *kitten* is toast in the dating game.

I love how the mercenary side of women come out in these types of threads.

Basically if you are old, young, fiscally or visually challenged you may as well just stay at home and eat chips cos you're not getting laid. Dayum. I'm screwed then...
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Forever alone

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I'm a freak so how on earth could I not like getting hit on by one?!

;)

Some of the things that are described as a "freak" are absolutely ridiculous...some surely know how to get over themselves, right?!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    *Guys take notes!*

I have been mate. It seems if you are any of the following:
    hobos
    A nerdy guy with buck teeth
    Jamaicans.
    old Jamaicans
    guy probably around 35 with a curly mullet that went to his shoulders.
    dancing
    toothless guy
    pretty harmless
    40-year-old double amputee
    overweight bearded men
    a little too eager
    short older men
    totally blank dead eyes
    40+ teacher
    old guys
    chubby chasing scrawny granddad
    too YOUNG (25)
    older, drunk, mentally ill

your *kitten* is toast in the dating game.

I love how the mercenary side of women come out in these types of threads.

Basically if you are old, young, fiscally or visually challenged you may as well just stay at home and eat chips cos you're not getting laid. Dayum. I'm screwed then...

I'm cracking up! It just has to be somewhere in between. That's all.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I get all types of guys approaching me. Old, young, tall, short, skinny, fit, fat, nerdy, jocks, hobos, toothless, creepers, you name it. I take it as a compliment when they say, "you're gorgeous." I'll just smile and say "thank you." If they try to ask me out, I'll give them the "aww I'm sorry look" and say, "I'm married." Works all the time.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    When I was about 19, I stopped at a car lot and was looking at this cute little bright green Honda (model was called a del sol...I think), and this hobo was walking by and said "If you buy that, I'll marry you"...LOL.. Win win for me..a new car payment and a loser husband all in one?? :noway:
  • evil_rider
    Options
    I'm guesstimating that 77.8% of these stories are exaggerated bullsh*t.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Now I have to ask what is the best way to approach a woman?

*Guys take notes!*
    dont be freaky!lol no seriously my husband makes me laugh, you just have to say hi and be confident. its not that hard, and no cheesy lines
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    If they approach you with a rag and ask "Does this smell like chloroform?" then I would say probably a freak.

To me the only time you should call someone complimenting you a freak is if they can't/won't take no for an answer. Otherwise just consider it a compliment.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Well frankly we really are our simplest form....the sperm trying to reach the egg....in this world it feels like there are over 30 million of us trying to get to the 1 of you, and some of us will wiggle any way we can to get the job done.....
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I was in Chicago this weekend and there were a couple very creepy guys who banged on the windows and tried motioning for me to go talk to them. Aside from being embarrassed by the scene they made I was pretty scared one got up and started walking towards us so I slinked into the bathroom lol.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

So harsh. I'm like dying a little inside here. It's not my fault that I have no teef. That's the fault of tooth decay.

It's funny though that women who are supposedly the less visual and altruistic sex focus in on looks and success. Who would have thunked it ;)
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The other night my best friend and I were on our way to a party and we pulled up to a gas station. These two old men in a minivan next to us starts asking for our numbers, we proceeded to tell them that we were "together" and they told us to have a good night and drove away. It was pretty funny. :) I don't mind getting told I'm pretty, I usually tell them I have a boyfriend (even though I don't) and it works most of the time.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Omgosh I tend to call myself a creeper magnet...

Ok the grocery store one reminds me when I went to the store about a year ago. There was a guy probably around 35 with a curly mullet that went to his shoulders. I turned on the aisle and he started dancing towards me and even did the whole fake lasso and pull me in. It was f***ing pathetic!!! He thought he was sooooo charming. I was like, does this usually work for you??? baha.

this seriously had me laughing it I cried....the lasso part- oh my gosh!!!! LOL!!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Aw.. there, there.. maybe someday an attractive person might hit on you. Have hope.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Wow. I feel bad for men after reading this thread.

Maybe it's because I was raised in a very Southern family, but I was taught to respond to flirting with grace. That means smiling and saying "thank you" when a stranger in the grocery store tells me I have beautiful hair or pretty eyes.

There is a very wide and obvious line between harmless flirting and harassment, and I find myself rolling my eyes at all the women who pretend they don't know the difference and that they are being "stalked" by "creepers" every time they go out in public.

I suspect "creeper" is code for "confident guy who isn't as hot as I'd like him to be."
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    oh I get a lot of weirdos. I guess one of the weirdest was this truck driver at work (not our driver, he delivers to us) asked me if I'd be interested in going on a date. I stupidly said 'yes' thinking DATE MEANS DATE. BEFORE we ever went out or ANYTHING, he shows up with another delivery at my office with a greeting card that said
    ' I WISH YOU WERE HOLDING ME INSTEAD OF THIS CARD' =|

date cancelled - and thanks for the warning
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

So harsh. I'm like dying a little inside here. It's not my fault that I have no teef. That's the fault of tooth decay.

It's funny though that women who are supposedly the less visual and altruistic sex focus in on looks and success. Who would have thunked it ;)

I will say for me physical attraction is very important, just as important as other factors. That doesn't mean he has to be the hottest out of the bunch according to all women in the world but he has to be a delight to look at from MY eyeballs. I have a friend who thinks her bf is the hottest man in the world and I think he looks like Waldo from Where's Waldo.
    I've had bfs who my friends didn't think were so hot but to me he was the hottest piece of *kitten* out there!!

We're all entitled to our own preferences. All I mentioned were the super old guys that look like my dad (or older) and the super young guys.. and they're NOT creeps in my eyes. Just not my cup of tea.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between a creepy guy and a not-creepy guy?

A: If the woman wants you to hit on them, you're not creepy. Otherwise... you are creepy.

To some people: please get over yourself. I'd hate it for you if life threw you a curve ball where your physical looks were altered in a way that going to the gym and losing weight couldn't help you. You would be screwed.

This happened to me over the weekend. I've been told that I should approach more women because I'm introverted and because I don't go out of my way to talk to strangers, that this impedes my ability to date.

This sounds fairly reasonable. So I gave it a try. Even MFP says that the gym is a good place to meet women because you have similar fitness goals right? Well this goes beyond what I would normally do... but I see a woman who I thought was attractive working out. I was next to her. I said "hey how's it going?"

Her answer? "**** off"

\m/

Women are just as physical-minded as men are.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    What I got from this thread is just don't hit on women!?!?!? Why the hell am I working out then??