HONEY IS NOT VEGAN!!!

Options

Replies

• JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    And the hilarity continues. :flowerforyou:

Yeah I think it's kind of funny. I really didn't post this with the intention with arguing with people. I rarely do. I just wanted to see if anyone agreed or disagreed with me. Didn't wish for it to turn out for myself and others to get out of hand.
  • Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ANY ONMIVORES IN THE HOUSE??!! HOLLA!!!
    HA!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Yeah I think it's kind of funny. I really didn't post this with the intention with arguing with people. I rarely do. I just wanted to see if anyone agreed or disagreed with me. Didn't wish for it to turn out for myself and others to get out of hand.

THE ALL CAPS TITLE WAS PROBABLY JUST A MISTAKE and totally not a shout out for an argument, even though it even had a WHOLE BUNCH OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

:laugh:

You're funny and not fooling any of us old folk.

ETA: but thank you, OP. I made a new friend because of your jibberish.
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hehe
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

THE ALL CAPS TITLE WAS PROBABLY JUST A MISTAKE and totally not a shout out for an argument, even though it even had a WHOLE BUNCH OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

You are welcome ;)

• JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

You are welcome ;)

OOOOPPPSSS! You are welcome, correction from my lack of knowledge with the repost, and everything about life for that matter. I hope I see you in hell!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    OOOOPPPSSS! You are welcome, correction from my lack of knowledge with the repost, and everything about life for that matter. I hope I see you in hell!

Sure sounds like you're not trying to argue with people.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I hope I see you in hell!

Fantastic! I hear vegans are "allowed" to eat honey there!

:drinker:
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

Sure sounds like you're not trying to argue with people.

Well they opened up a can of worms, and I just went along!
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I totally was about to go to bed until I saw this thread.

Thanks, OP, for keeping me up past my bedtime. You owe me coffee in the morning :wink:
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    VEGAN FIGHTS ARE SO ENTERTAINING!!! *grabs some popcorn* =P
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    VEGAN FIGHTS ARE SO ENTERTAINING!!! *grabs some popcorn* =P

OP is not vegan, which actually makes this thread all the more entertaining.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sick of veg*ns judging other veg*ns. Just sayin'.

Totally agree. Though I see the original point, honey is an animal product or at least in my opinion, I think it would be better to focus on the fact that at least they aren't eating eggs, dairy and meat, which is the main (not debated) definition of veganism.

And who cares what they call themselves? One of my best friends is "vegan" and still wears a ton of recycled leather, which I'm personally against and feel doesn't really lend itself to being vegan, but hey, at least she's doing something more than the norm.

besides, no one can be 100% vegan.

Oh, one other thing, I think it's important to consider that one has to be cautious with how one judges others because it could turn people off COMPLETELY to the idea of trying even just limiting meat and dairy in their own lives, let alone vegan or vegetarianism.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    I hope I see you in hell!

Fantastic! I hear vegans are "allowed" to eat honey there!

:drinker:

I actually laughed out loud. Touche. This whole thread has been silly. Honestly no hard feelings, I just felt like voicing something and I wanted to hear others. Cheers to you!
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    I totally was about to go to bed until I saw this thread.

Thanks, OP, for keeping me up past my bedtime. You owe me coffee in the morning :wink:

Only if you like it without animal by products in it!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sick of veg*ns judging other veg*ns. Just sayin'.

I'm just sick of vegans.
    Having read this, honey just taste that much sweeter.....:laugh: :laugh:
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    The funny thing about this whole thing is, I find the taste of honey almost repulsive.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I would like to know where I can apply for a refund on the time I completely wasted reading this thread. Also, is lamesauce vegan friendly? Because this is swimming in it.

Blessings. :flowerforyou:

...and I will keep fighting, until there is a cure.
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    They're beegans. Get it?

lololol -_-

HAHAHAHA I'm a Beegan!
This discussion has been closed.