CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLE PARENT!!!

Options

Replies

• Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Live a little.... let the kids have fun.... it's a pinata!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Hazards from falling cans might be a drawback or a bonus depending on how evil you are.
    It may thin out the weaker ones. Good call.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    What if I filled it with whole wheat pasta, or quinoa?

Cooked quinoa. And only if you get it on video.
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    What about some of those cheap, plastic toys? They would take up room and fall good. Possible chocking hazard if they don't notice that they're not chocolate.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    it's not like the kids will be eating all the chocolate...if it's anything like my house, the parents are the ones that will pig out.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    If you fill it with fruit, 9 kids with sticks will turn on you...

9 kids, 1 stick.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    If you sent them off to school each day with factory farmed meat, and no veggies this would be a crime.
    So, if I fill it with Spam, throw in some carrots? Got it!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs all! That is hilarious! Do like you would with Halloween,,,, only allow so many pieces per day....Now myself when I was a younger parent. I preferred my children to eat all the candy at once so they had the sugar rush and crash in the same day and I did not have to deal with it anymore until the next Holiday! :)
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    9 kids, 1 stick.
    Good call. I'll bring extra sticks.
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    What about cans of Jolt cola? It'd be fun to watch and would ensure all of them will stay up to see Santa. Hazards from falling cans might be a drawback or a bonus depending on how evil you are.
    Jolt... hehehehe
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    :noway: I am shocked and appalled ....... My bloody parents never got me a chocolate filled piñata :sad: *phones home to request one* *phones NSPCC*
  • crisnis
    crisnis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nobody has said it so I will...

TOOTSIE POPS!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    The kids need variety in their diet. Just chocolate isn't good enough. They need items like skittles and licorice. Shame on you.
    ^^ this!!!! bwahahahahaha
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can always super enforce the pinata so that you force them to get a good solid workout in first trying to break it open!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    dont forget the pop rocks and coke ........
    :drinker:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I think the title should say "CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLY GOOD PARENT".. I wish I got a pinata filled with chocolate on Christmas when I was a kid lol

Thanks for the laughs my day has been so terrible!
  • CharmCityBella
    CharmCityBella Posts: 37 Member
    Options

This is SO true!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    A friend had a 3yrs bday right before Halloween and since the children would have their candy fill the following week we did the piñata with fruit roll ups, gold fish and then little goodie bag filler toys. Or say F-it and let them have a candy filled evening! It's Christmas! I'm sure these kids don't eat candy all day everyday right?!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I think the title should say "CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLY GOOD PARENT".. I wish I got a pinata filled with chocolate on Christmas when I was a kid lol

I never did either!
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We do that too!! Except usually there is little stuff in it as well, hot wheels cars, hair things for the girls, bouncy balls. It makes me giggle that you pointed out the slower, weaker ones. We usually have to divide the candy after. But one or two things the other kids don't like so they give that up pretty easily!