Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    HRM, pedometer (lost mine at the beach last year), MP3 player and nice gloves and a fleece headband for when I walk the dogs when it's cold.
  • vbennett7
    vbennett7 Posts: 99 Member
    bike that goes with the WII
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 454 Member
    I got a heart rate monitor, new running shoes and PUR water pitcher !!! YAY :)
  • BetterWithAge
    BetterWithAge Posts: 691 Member
    I can choose between a treadmill, a resistance machine or free weights and bench. How do I decide? I will probably go with one of the strength choices. I already have a heavy bag for cardio. :)

I also got a primal cook book, The New Rules of Lifting, some new workout clothes AND, three hours of massage

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Brand new, super nice Speedo swim goggles! My other goggles broke after much usage in the pool . . so I am excited to try the new ones out! : )
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    second zumba with a wii. love it and am addicted to it.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    I got an I-pod touch! woot! Now if I can just figure out how to work it LOL I can work out with it
  • Zumba for the Wii!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    When you are Santa, you always get the best gifts:
    2012 Jamis Ventura Comp bike...my first road bike! (well, paid for by me, picked out by my cyclist dad)
    Garmin 310XT Forerunner w/ HRM
    Bike mount to fit Garmin to new bike.

My family also got me:
    Canari bike shorts
    Cute wicking running shirt
    Reflective fuel belt for running

Probably my best Christmas since I was about 12! :bigsmile:

Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night!
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Jillian Michaels DVD's and 3 and 5 pound weights! :smile:
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Lots of folks got HRM, thats cool!! I got one a few weeks ago for my anniversary, love it...
    For Christmas I got a new gym bag- which is better than the one i pointed out to the hubs. He did good.. I also got a food scale, and money for some new running shoes ..
  • I got the polar ft7 hrm and a really needed pair of Nikes!!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    I got a lot of money, which I plan on using for some new running shoes. I also got a Nalgene water bottle! That was the best part, haha.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    I got some awesome work out pants and top. I also got a 4 disc pilates dvd set and a new hrm. I asked for these things aside from the hrm, it wasn't an "your fat here's this" gift lol
  • a new set of kettlebells!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 243 Member
    elliptical from my hubby :)
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    I got Just Dance 3 and Country Dance 2 for the Wii! They are both very fun and great workout! I plan on buying Just Dance 2 for the Wii with gift cards.
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 290 Member
    I got an ugi ball! And a vitamix!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    2 new athletic jackets for running outside, a new pair of running pants, and I got myself my first hrm! Woot!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Treadmill ! Love it! But already shopping for my birthday present in a few months. I want an ellpical too for variety!