How much did you gain this Christmas???

Options

Replies

• skinnnybride
    Options
    gained 1.8 pounds as of this morning...

but i typically don't weigh in till thursdays so i'll try again in 2 days and see what it says. a little disappointed, but i did indulge on some cookies so i can't be too shocked
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    More than I care to admit. I stepped on the scale this morning and was devastated :( I will eat no more than 1200 calories a day, try to burn at least 600 calories a day and not eat my exercise calories. but then the weekend will be here in no time, But watch out 2012! I WILL reach my ultimate goal by summer.
  • EvyD54
    Options
    I haven't gained any, in fact I lost over a pound. I haven't deprived myself any but ate way less. And I tried to go for a walk if only for 10 min. every other day.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Not even gonna look til Friday.
  • gracehannah
    gracehannah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1.5 the usual christmas shocker!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My weight actually went down by 1 lb, HOWEVER, my waist measurement went up by 4 inches (what!?) I'm going to blame it on the time of month.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Zero
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    none... a temp water gain next morning... drunk water all day and only had light salad and got back to same weight as xmas eve today!... thought it was gonna take me all week to get that back off! so I'm pleasantly surprised!!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself but my clothes are tighter on me and my gut is bloated :ohwell:

I feel the same - not weighing myself, but my clothes tell it all -- tighter fitting :sad:

10344221.png
  • RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    6 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Nonstop bacchanalia, plus no snow here in New England, USA, so no XC skiing. Time to get back on the exercise bike.

But no guilt. Guilt is not a constructive emotion.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Somehow I managed to actually LOSE about 2 lbs... not sure how that happened... lol
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I have neither gained nor lost since about Thanksgiving. I've kept my calories where they should be despite it being the holidays. I'm nursing a hurt heel and a pulled groin so my cardio hasn't been where it should be, but I haven't gained either.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    All i am saying is i look more like santa again lol :embarassed:
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Up a couple of pounds, but I had a lot of sodium and suspect that it is mostly water. It will be back down in a day or two. It was lovely to have a brief respite from logging and worrying about what I ate, but a day and a half was all I could spare.
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Couldn't tell you, scared to step on the scale until I have been in my normal routine for a couple days, I can say that I feel bloated and like I've gained five pounds..
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I lost two pounds! :) Made some good choices and splurged at the right times. I never felt left out..and kept on exercising. It was a Very Merry Christmas to me!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I went from 129.3 a couple days before Xmas to 132.8 the day after Xmas. All water weight. It will come off quickly.
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    Not one single pound!!! VERY HAPPY about this!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,674 Member
    Options
    Up 3.2 pounds from Saturday morning to this morning. I'm not surprised, and I already got back on track yesterday. The two-day splurge was planned, was fun, and is behind me now. Onward...
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    All together 5 pounds!!!! :( I am determined to get back on track today though...